Black member of law enforcement murdered in Oakland

Are these riots supposed to be about LESS MURDER OF PEOPLE OF COLOR???

What the fuck is this shit? Who the fuck is behind this bullshit?

OAKLAND
A federal law enforcement officer was providing security at the federal courthouse in Oakland during a protest when someone fired shots from a vehicle.
Dave Patrick Underwood, 53, died and another officer was critically injured in the shooting.
It was not immediately clear if the drive-by shooting was related to the protests, though the federal building’s glass doors were smashed and the front entrance was sprayed with anti-police graffiti.
Underwood, who was black, and the other officer were contracted security officers and employed by the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Protective Service; they were monitoring a nearby protest.

Replying to @henrykleeKTVU

UPDATE: Family & friends have identified the Federal Protective Service @DHSgov security officer who was shot and killed at the Oakland Federal Building as Dave Patrick “Pat” Underwood. Gunman shot from van. @FBISanFrancisco @oaklandpoliceca investigating
View image on Twitter
12:26 AM - May 31, 2020

Its already been reported that it had absolutely nothing to do with the protests. Not just in the news but on the streets as well.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

Everything. Cant you fucking read? It was right in the OP.

" Are these riots supposed to be about LESS MURDER OF PEOPLE OF COLOR??? "

I meant a black man is dead, no matter where. No outrage. All bullshit. You knew what I meant.

No I didnt know what you meant because you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Just because we dont contact you with internal issues doesnt mean much.

why did you move to the suburbs ? if the inner city is so great and America is so racist why would you want to live around whites?

It seems black people do not get upset when a black person is murdered by another black person. We know this because many blacks die in Chicago every week in Chicago including Little children. THERE IS NEVER AN OUCRY.
Has there ever been a protest march for "We want our neighborhood back" or "We want our Dads back" or "Stop fucking shooting each other"? I've never seen one.
Again thats because you arent Black. I even posted a link with examples in it. Might be youre too stupid to have ever seen one.

It seems black people do not get upset when a black person is murdered by another black person. We know this because many blacks die in Chicago every week in Chicago including Little children. THERE IS NEVER AN OUCRY.
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. Youre on the internet and you dont use it for anything other than posting youre retarded opinion.

" Did you hear about the men of Alpha Phi Alpha, the nation's oldest black Greek-letter fraternity, marching down 79th Street last month to protest shootings in Chatham? How about the army of mothers in Englewood who gather at the scene of every shooting and patrol the streets of their neighborhood on foot? And what about the annual peace march in Grand Crossing that draws hundreds of South Siders onto the streets at the start of the school year? "
Do you hear an outcry when a black kills another black? I never have!
Yep all the time.

Why would you hear anything? You arent Black.
you only hear half of it i bet .... you are half white .

OAKLAND
A federal law enforcement officer was providing security at the federal courthouse in Oakland during a protest when someone fired shots from a vehicle.
Dave Patrick Underwood, 53, died and another officer was critically injured in the shooting.
It was not immediately clear if the drive-by shooting was related to the protests, though the federal building’s glass doors were smashed and the front entrance was sprayed with anti-police graffiti.
Underwood, who was black, and the other officer were contracted security officers and employed by the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Protective Service; they were monitoring a nearby protest.

UPDATE: Family & friends have identified the Federal Protective Service @DHSgov security officer who was shot and killed at the Oakland Federal Building as Dave Patrick “Pat” Underwood. Gunman shot from van. @FBISanFrancisco @oaklandpoliceca investigating
View image on Twitter

Its already been reported that it had absolutely nothing to do with the protests. Not just in the news but on the streets as well.

I meant a black man is dead, no matter where. No outrage. All bullshit. You knew what I meant.

No I didnt know what you meant because you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Just because we dont contact you with internal issues doesnt mean much.

why did you move to the suburbs ? if the inner city is so great and America is so racist why would you want to live around whites?

Because I wanted a big house. I dont live around whites. i only have 1 white person on my block.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

Problem is the internal issues never want to be discussed, it is forbidden. That is why they'll never advance Who cares anyway. I live in a safe conservative area. Watching subhumans destroy themselves is funny. 13% of the population can't survive when it blows. Again, I'll only watch.

Has there ever been a protest march for "We want our neighborhood back" or "We want our Dads back" or "Stop fucking shooting each other"? I've never seen one.
Again thats because you arent Black. I even posted a link with examples in it. Might be youre too stupid to have ever seen one.
You sent me some one’s opinion. That’s all. I am well aware that black leaders are unwilling to do say anything or do anything about the carnage in Chicago. True story!

You sent me some one’s opinion. That’s all. I am well aware that black leaders are unwilling to do say anything or do anything about the carnage in Chicago. True story!
If it makes you feel better to remain ignorant you will never grow out of your comfort zone.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

Because I wanted a big house. I dont live around whites. i only have 1 white person on my block.

As a financial professional, I have been probably to 2000 black homes at least in my career. I've helped more black people than you ever could there skippy. Sorry to hit a nerve.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

Problem is the internal issues never want to be discussed, it is forbidden. That is why they'll never advance Who cares anyway. I live in a safe conservative area. Watching subhumans destroy themselves is funny. 13% of the population can't survive when it blows. Again, I'll only watch.

The internal issues are discussed all the time. What made you think it was forbidden? I am part of an organization that addresses this very problem.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

As a financial professional, I have been probably to 2000 black homes at least in my career. I've helped more black people than you ever could there skippy. Sorry to hit a nerve.

You been to 2k Black homes? Thats like saying you have a Black friend. You think that makes you more helpful than I am? :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Years and years and years and years of Chicago shooting sprees. How many blacks have been murdered? Never an outcry. Never.

It could be a white guy wearing a mask except for his eyes.
susoect.png

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

You been to 2k Black homes? Thats like saying you have a Black friend. You think that makes you more helpful than I am? :laughing0301:

Well financially yes. You know how many people I saved from their financial ruin of all creeds pal over 40 yrs? I do have black friends too. I sat at more kitchen tables than you could ever imagine.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

The internal issues are discussed all the time. What made you think it was forbidden? I am part of an organization that addresses this very problem.

I'm trying to be very clear to you. Until whites are involved in your internal issues, nothing will come of it. You have a lot of say in our internal affairs....Just whites have to change is 7 your tune.

A good opportunity has just been lost. The terrible cost is just beginning. Thankfully none of this has any impact on me at all.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

I'm trying to be very clear to you. Until whites are involved in your internal issues, nothing will come of it. You have a lot of say in our internal affairs....Just whites have to change is 7 your tune.

A good opportunity has just been lost. The terrible cost is just beginning. Thankfully none of this has any impact on me at all.

" Until whites are involved in your internal issues, nothing will come of it. "

Whites werent around for eons and we created civilization. You honestly think Black people need whites involved to do anything? :laughing0301:

The only thing we need you to do is get the fuck out the way.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

Whites werent around for eons and we created civilization. You honestly think Black people need whites involved to do anything? :laughing0301:

I'm talking about your internal affairs now.
Unbelievable rates of VD
70% illegits
30% marriage rate.
50% graduation rate
Severely obese and horrific health habits
Black on black murder untold
Severe percentage of substance abuse
Huge levels of lead based mental retardation
Fetal alcohol syndrome out the window.
Aborting like crazy at 50%
Huge prison population
Grandparents raising children.

Until you can help yourselves first, we can't do it for you. You got 22 trillion in welfare reparations on top of it.

Years and years and years and years of Chicago shooting sprees. How many blacks have been murdered? Never an outcry. Never.
Years and years of whites making dumb comments like this with no knowledge.

"Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2] New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented. "

Meanwhile whites are killing each other in equal numbers but want to point fingers at us. Fuck the per capita shit or you will get embarrassed.

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

I'm talking about your internal affairs now.
Unbelievable rates of VD
70% illegits
30% marriage rate.
50% graduation rate
Severely obese and horrific health habits
Black on black murder untold
Severe percentage of substance abuse
Huge levels of lead based mental retardation
Fetal alcohol syndrome out the window.
Aborting like crazy at 50%
Huge prison population
Grandparents raising children.

Until you can help yourselves first, we can't do it for you. You got 22 trillion in welfare reparations on top of it.

Lol! Most of that shit isn't true. But allow me to post what was shown to be true by thorough study and analysis.

"What white Americans have never fully understood but what the Negro can never forget--is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintain it, and white society condones it. "

In short, the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That is what needs to be fixed,

Police officers aren't Black, or White, or Asian, or Hispanic, or anything other than blue.

Rest well, Brother. You have laid down your burden and your brothers and sisters in blue will pick it up for you.

7da669b80849eeaab40112904460618c.jpg

OAKLAND

View image on Twitter

Maybe we can have separate nations. Point of order. Whites have a lot less influence in Africa. But now the Asians are there. The Chinese are making big inroads. They are not the same as the white guy in these things. Whatever that means.

Forum List

Back