Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!!

One more time; what has the race of the offender got to do with this story? Yes, the act is shocking and horrific, so unspeakably vile that it ought to shock and anger any of us; and yet I think we all know that the only reason this story was posted here at all is the race of the perpetrator. That, to me, says a lot about what priorities some of us have, and what it says is not good. What's the real message here-sympoathy for the victim of this outrage and her family, or one more rather transparent attempt to rationalize bigotry? Which is it, really?

He should die a lingering and painful death.
Poisioning over a period of a week should work fine.

but what does black have to do with anything?

Yeah, stating that this was done by a black man was very unnecessary. Everyone knows that only a black man would commit a crime like this.

And yes, if the suspect was white, it would be posted. But it would read "White boy rapes dying woman" and would've been posted by someone else.

Yes, you are 52nd Street's equivalent. Ironic right? :lol:

Blacks raping the white elderly has become a epidemic.

Never has a white man raped a elderly black woman

Why would a white man rape a black woman? That would be like Bill Gates stealing a commodore 64.

rape-finland.jpg

he doesn't qualify to be treated like an animal. he deserves a long and acutely painful death. he has no respect for life, elderly / terminal people. he shud not be given any chance of redemption that is totally sick. nothing can erase this sick act from my memory ever. it is disgusting and inhumane

Yeah, stating that this was done by a black man was very unnecessary. Everyone knows that only a black man would commit a crime like this.

I think that anyone of any race could do something like this. However, A few years ago there was an illegal immigrant that raped a 70 year old Women who had a fence around her ranch in Southern Texas. She even at times put bottles of water out on her property because she witnessed women and children suffering from the heat. How did they repay her? He hopped over her fence, then beat her almost to death, and then violated her in every sick way one could imagine. She later passed away from blunt trauma and various other injuries to her sexual organs. ~BH

I think that anyone of any race could do something like this. However, A few years ago there was an illegal immigrant that raped a 70 year old Women who had a fence around her ranch in Southern Texas. She even at times put bottles of water out on her property because she witnessed women and children suffering from the heat. How did they repay her? He hopped over her fence, then beat her almost to death, and then violated her in every sick way one could imagine. She later passed away from blunt trauma and various other injuries to her sexual organs. ~BH
:cuckoo: The woman and children had nothing to do it you idiot.

:cuckoo: The woman and children had nothing to do it you idiot.

How do you know? Moron. ~BH

Settle down people.

Fact is, a BLACK man broke into a hospice and raped an elderly dying woman.

The OP's thread title is no different then the headlines I see everyday in the LA Times.

"African american male sought in shooting"

"Caucasion male sought in bank robbery and killing of guard"

"Hispanic male and female sought in gang shooting"

"Homosexual male sought in killing of partner"

And on and on and on.

Get over it, or go take a damn "discover your inner sensitivity" course at your local community college.

Last edited:

I believe we should have an option to impose the death penalty in cases of forcible rape.

And I don't know about this particular incident, but a lot of rapes are at least partially motivated by racial hatred.

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

The vast majority of black crime is against other blacks.
And the police also ignore most of the black on black crime in many places.

But crime is crime we do not need color indexes to work on eliminating crime.

Violent crime is often black on black.

Property crime is not. A huge percentage of armed robberies are committed by african americans, usually on banks, gas stations, restaurants, or individual people (car jackings, mugging, etc).

Then simple theft, shoplifting, also usually against varied races, not just blacks, but disproportionately committed by blacks.

And yes, if the suspect was white, it would be posted. But it would read "White boy rapes dying woman" and would've been posted by someone else.
Of course it would be posted.

First off there is no such thing as an African-American unless it's a guy from Johannesburg with dual citizenship or maybe your pResident.
Second. Blacks don't commit crimes. Whites and Latinos don't either.
******* DO. I don't care if they're red, yellow, white, black, brown or purple.
They're still FUCKING *******.

Does anyone ACTUALLY KNOW the race of the old woman? Women are raped ALL the time, women of ALL ETHNIC groups. White woman,( due to our brainwashed media spreading the idea that whites are of more value) are the main and only rape victims our social media and local authorities actually investigate, report and care about. For a loony white man, or probably jealous white woman) to imply that a white man wouldn't rape a black woman is ridiculous. Now in America it is rare for white men to comit non-hate crimes on victims outside their race, however it's a well known fact african , island and other gorgeous mocha skin girls (usually underage) around the world are raped (while enslaved in a sex trade) by rich white men (many from America ) who have fetishes and don't want their pasty hideous wives and family to know of their recreational activities.

Last edited:
To him, he has a RIGHT to have sex. Isn't that what we're all about, the RIGHT to have sex? How do you know that she effectively communicated NO to him? She was in the process of dying.

Not only does he have a RIGHT to have sex, he is ENTITLED to have sex.

Raises hand....

My question doesn't have anything to do with the race of the perp.
What I'm wondering is why the woman was dumped off at a hospice center by her "loving" son so she could die ALONE amongst strangers. 200 miles away. Did I mention alone?

Hospice comes to homes. People can die in their own beds amongst family that will be sure the last things the loved one sees is their faces. So i'm just curious about that part of the story.

I don't think this thread is about blacks raping old white people either. That was not my initial thought. My initial thought was "why was this woman dumped off somewhere?"
Reminds me of idiots that dump off old dogs at dog pounds because they are...well....old. A hassle. So "get rid of them" syndrome?
My question exactly; if at home while her son stepped out is one thing, but in a nursing home or hospice care, there should be personnel to PROTECT.

Forum List

Back