Black man arrested for road rage attempted murder

I am just mimicking the lib news media who often notices skin color when the suspect is white

Seems you injected skin color where it is not relevant
Must be a secret agenda….Look how blacks are

I am just mimicking the lib news media who often notices skin color when the suspect is white

You do love blaming your actions on other people.

Do you do anything based on your own morals and standards?

It gets really tiring living by standards to which others refuse to adhere.

why?

I live by the standard it is wrong to cheat on a spouse even though many other refuse to adhere to that. I am still not tired of doing so.

How about we just each live by our standards and not worry about others?

You do love blaming your actions on other people.

Do you do anything based on your own morals and standards?
People blame media all the time. Trump is always quacking about media reporting what he says and does. Pretty pathetic .

And if you are called a racist for no fucking reason, you may as well do the "crime."

So you idea is that you might as well prove they are telling the truth when they call you a racist?

How about just not giving a crap about labels other people put on you.

why?

I live by the standard it is wrong to cheat on a spouse even though many other refuse to adhere to that. I am still not tired of doing so.

How about we just each live by our standards and not worry about others?
Your analogy if off point.

Live by the standard to not cheat on your spouse and then have your spouse not live by the same standard.

That's what I'm talking about.

How long are you gonna tolerate that shit?

Your analogy if off point.

Live by the standard to not cheat on your spouse and then have your spouse not live by the same standard.

That's what I'm talking about.

How long are you gonna tolerate that shit?

I would get a new spouse.

Cheating back because they were already cheating just makes you both cheaters and you have lost any moral high ground you might have had.

Forum List

Back