Black man accused of killing white woman, not the it would ever happen

As I've mentioned before in this forum, my wife, Janice, is Mexican.....

Over and over and over again, despite the fact that no one has ever asked you or indicated any interest in your personal information.

Like pronouncing yourself a deviant of the absolute sickest order is on a par with mentioning your wife. Have you ever sought clinical help?

Over and over and over again, despite the fact that no one has ever asked you or indicated any interest in your personal information.

Like pronouncing yourself a deviant of the absolute sickest order...
No one wants to know that about you either, freak.

You fantasize about having women shit in your face and you call me a freak? You and Hitler should start a 12-step group...except in your case it'd take a 361-step group just to begin to address your deeply troubling departures from reality.

You fantasize about having women shit in your face....

You do? Keep that disgusting nonsense to yourself, freak.

You fantasize about having women shit in your face....

You do? Keep that disgusting information to yourself, you deviant freak. Nobody wants to hear that or any of your other personal information, psycho.

False comparison and completely illogical reasoning.

You are a vile racist, and soon or later, you will break the law because of it and will be dealt with properly.

Shut the hell up, moron. As I've mentioned before in this forum, my wife, Janice, is Mexican. How about you, you racist POS? I'll bet you've never in your life even kissed someone outside your lily white fag existence.
You are off topic. No one cares if she is a Martian dwarf. If you each love the other, more power to you.

The truth the serial killers are overwhelmingly white men. No one cares if that disturbs you, either.

I think the filthy liberal race-baiting we see in this forum is very much a topic that needs to be addressed.

A vile racist pig like you has the gall to call others racists? If you are married to a mexican, I'm willing to bet she shares your outlook also.

Yes, her and her entire family were shocked at that filthy little rat in the White House instigating internecine riot and hate over the past year, against every race that wasn't negro.

Your posts prove what a racist pig you are. Why do you repiglickans always try to convince others that dems are racist? You married to a mexican? I doubt it, but even if you are, then she must be deaf, dumb, and blind.

You fantasize about having women shit in your face and you call me a freak? You and Hitler should start a 12-step group...except in your case it'd take a 361-step group just to begin to address your deeply troubling departures from reality.
You are morally insane.

Forum List

Back