Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this website, and on the website we were discussing in private I have made it clear that I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel.

As our economy and technology become more complex we will need more Jews to fill intellectually demanding positions. Jews benefit every country they live in with their superior intelligence. Unfortunately, there are not enough Jews to go around. We in the United States already have far more than our fair share of Jews.
Sadly, Hitler killed half the world’s Jews, and it is only now, 80 years later, that we have reached the pre-WWII worldwide Jewish population.

Let’s be real here. NOBODY alive today has suffered 400 years of bigotry, or 300 years, or 200 years, or even 100 years. Let’s stop saying how blacks have suffered for 400 years.

What blacks have enjoyed for the last 50 years is priority in getting into college and grad school, and getting jobs and promotions.

Black deficiencies are not caused by what whites did to Negroes during the last four centuries, but by what never happened to them. The process of human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the intellectual and social requirements of civilization. Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

It's pretty clear you don't understand how evolution works. Evolution probably doesn't apply to humans in that we take care of our sick and weak, and have done for generations.

White people mostly lived in tribal environments up until 2000 years ago. The pale skinned Germanic people toppled the civilization started by olive skinned people.... Civilization ebs and flows...

Here's a thought. White people are pretty much in a demographic death spiral. We simply aren't reproducing at replacement rates, so in terms of Darwinian considerations, we might be the ones becoming extinct.

main-qimg-fd5c8a559e1f3279519664facbbd7bb3-pjlq

Let’s be real here. NOBODY alive today has suffered 400 years of bigotry, or 300 years, or 200 years, or even 100 years. Let’s stop saying how blacks have suffered for 400 years.

What blacks have enjoyed for the last 50 years is priority in getting into college and grad school, and getting jobs and promotions.

Funny, Lisa, aren't you the one who constantly whines about what people on the other side of the planet did to Jews 80 years ago?

Nobody cares about legitimacy rates but you (someone, who as near as i can tell is unmarried and childless). We have a crime problem because we have a poverty problem we could address but refuse to.

Effects of Out-of-Wedlock Birth on Children​

1. Health at Birth​

Out-of-wedlock birth is related to poor health at birth. An overview of the professional literature concluded that the main reason for America’s low international standing on infant mortality was the rate of the young mothers giving birth outside of marriage.3) Nicholas Eberstadt of the Washington-based American Enterprise Institute makes the same case for Washington, D.C., the infant mortality capital of the country.4) Infants born to younger women are more likely to be born prematurely, and to die in the neonatal period.5) The 2013 National Vital Statistics Report found that the mortality rate for infants of unmarried mothers was 77 percent higher than the rate for infants of married mothers.6) According to researchers from The National Center for Health Statistics: “Both black and white unmarried women had a substantially higher risk of having infants with very low or moderately low birth rates.”7) Very low birth weight babies are at high risk for serious complications and their treatment add significantly to the Medicaid cost of births to welfare mothers.

2. Development​

The absence of married parents is related to delayed development in early childhood. Different risks associated with out-of-wedlock birth arise as the child grows older. The professional scientific literature amply documents the relationship to delays in development. For example, children born out-of-wedlock tend to be shorter and have smaller heads.8) Their cognitive (especially verbal) development is lessened.9) Many of these children have problems in controlling their activity (popularly called “hyperactivity”). This lack of control is usually an indication of problems in learning that will arise later in the child’s development.10) The effect on boys is greater, at least in the early years.11)

3. Academic Performance​

The absence of married parents is related to poor academic performance in school. This is amply documented in the professional literature.
A University of Illinois study of adults who were born outside of marriage found that the longer the time spent in a single-parent family the less education attained at all income levels of the parent. This significantly reduces the job and income attainments of these individuals and also reduces the overall performance of the nation’s economy. Those who have lived in single-parent homes as preschoolers are most affected. And once again, the study indicated, boys are more affected than girls.12) Explains Barbara Dafoe Whitehead, a researcher at the Manhattan-based Institute for American Values:
According to a study by the National Association of Elementary School Principals, 33 percent of two-parent elementary school students are ranked as high achievers, as compared with 17 percent of single-parent students. The children in single-parent families are more likely to be truant or to have disciplinary action taken against them. Even after controlling for race, income and religion, scholars find significant differences in educational attainment between children who grow up in intact families and children who do not.13)
In sharp contrast with parents of children born out-of-wedlock, married parents have higher expectations of their children, even when the children have the same intelligence and performance abilities.14)

4. Emotional and Behavioral Stability​

The absence of married parents risks emotional and behavioral problems that compound during childhood. The impact of out-of-wedlock birth and growing up in a single-parent family on the child is significant and can be permanent. These children are more likely to suffer from:
  • Emotional and behavioral problems;
  • Physical abuse;
  • Exposure to cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs;
  • Aggression;
  • An increased propensity to engage in violent, delinquent, and criminal behavior;
  • Poor school performance;
  • Expulsion from school;15)
  • Difficult in delaying gratification;
  • Poor impulse control;
  • A weaker sense of conscience or sense of right versus wrong.16)
About one-third of children born to unmarried mothers, or whose parents separate, become part of a two-parent family within five years.17) However, children from these “blended” families (families with step siblings in them) tend to have even more difficulties.18) As Whitehead explains:
In general the evidence suggests that remarriage neither reproduces nor restores the intact family structure, even when it brings in more income and a second adult into the household…Other difficulties seem to offset the advantages of extra income and an extra pair of hands…Step-families disrupt established loyalties, create new uncertainties, provoke deep anxieties, and sometimes threaten a child’s physical as well as emotional security.19)
Many of these problems exist even after controlling for family income and education. Hence, the decline of intact married families generates social and monetary poverty for future generations. The root cause of these ills lies in the lack of married parents. Therefore, the effect of a married mother and father are quite pronounced.20)

Effects of Out-of-Wedlock Birth on Children​

1. Health at Birth​

Out-of-wedlock birth is related to poor health at birth.

I love how you try to blame something caused by poverty on race... it's so sweet.

The absence of married parents risks emotional and behavioral problems that compound during childhood. The impact of out-of-wedlock birth and growing up in a single-parent family on the child is significant and can be permanent. These children are more likely to suffer from:

So by this "logic", we should outlaw divorce by any couple with minor children, right?

Funny, Lisa, aren't you the one who constantly whines about what people on the other side of the planet did to Jews 80 years ago?
Actually, I talk about it in the sense that Jews were able to succeed despite the most horrific racism in recent history. Shows thAt no matter how horrible the bigotry is, smart, capable, motivated, and self-disciplined people go on to successful lives instead of blaming others.

Again, I've already posted articles debunking the myth of "absent black fathers". In fact, black fathers are more likely to live with their children then white men who get divorced when there are still minor kids.
You do not believe that any more than I do. If unmarried black men take good care of their illegitimate children, why do so many single mothers with illegitimate children draw welfare checks?

I love how you try to blame something caused by poverty on race... it's so sweet.
How much more welfare money do you want us to waste on the congenitally unemployable and their illegitimate children?

Actually, I talk about it in the sense that Jews were able to succeed despite the most horrific racism in recent history. Shows thAt no matter how horrible the bigotry is, smart, capable, motivated, and self-disciplined people go on to successful lives instead of blaming others.

Okay, um... it's kind of easy to do that when you are allowed to blend right into the privileged class.

Again, I stick you in a bunch of other white Karens, I would not be able to pick you out as the Jew.

A black woman can't say the same thing.

What do you call a flock of Karens? A Home Owners Association!

So by this "logic", we should outlaw divorce by any couple with minor children, right?
Poverty doesn’t “cause” out-of-wedlock babies and single motherhood. Being a single mother is what causes poverty.

You do not believe that any more than I do. If unmarried black men take good care of their illegitimate children, why do so many single mothers with illegitimate children draw welfare checks?

Look, guy, it's hard to have a rational discussion with you if you drag out stereotypes that don't reflect reality.

1) The largest group on welfare are in fact - WHITE PEOPLE -

nc-percent.png

Second, most people on welfare are only on it for a short time.

Figure1.png

Third, we spend a lot more on entitlements for middle class white people than we do for poor people.

2-10-12bud-f2.jpg

Fourth, a lot of people receiving benefits actually DO work jobs, just not jobs that pay enough to put food on the table or pay the rent.

BN-HV901_Welfar_G_20150413121700.jpg

So maybe instead of arguing your imagined grievances, you could argue the reality of what poverty is in this country.

How much more welfare money do you want us to waste on the congenitally unemployable and their illegitimate children?

Actually, as much as it takes to mainstream them.

Here's the thing. Used to be that if you didn't have better than an eigth grade education, you could still find work. The reason why we have so many blacks in the Northern Cities today is that they moved there to work in the factories.

Today, we live in a world where 35% of the work force has at least a Bachelor's degree.

Poverty doesn’t “cause” out-of-wedlock babies and single motherhood. Being a single mother is what causes poverty.

Actually, it kind of does. As I am finding out, getting married is a pretty expensive proposition. Even though I am having the simplest, most stripped down ceremony and reception possible, I'm still going to be out thousands of dollars.

Now, there was a time when people got married when they got pregnant by going down to city hall. I'm old enough to remember those days....

Today, we don't do that, and I don't see anyone sane thinking that's something we should go back to.

Look, guy, it's hard to have a rational discussion with you if you drag out stereotypes that don't reflect reality.

nc-percent.png

Figure1.png

Third, we spend a lot more on entitlements for middle class white people than we do for poor people.

2-10-12bud-f2.jpg

Fourth, a lot of people receiving benefits actually DO work jobs, just not jobs that pay enough to put food on the table or pay the rent.

So maybe instead of arguing your imagined grievances, you could argue the reality of what poverty is in this country.

Here's the thing. Used to be that if you didn't have better than an eigth grade education, you could still find work. The reason why we have so many blacks in the Northern Cities today is that they moved there to work in the factories.

Today, we live in a world where 35% of the work force has at least a Bachelor's degree.
You've been palling around with IM2, haven't you? He plays the same goofy games.

How cute.

Now post the RATES or number per 100,000 or 1,000,000.

If you refuse to acknowledge the problem, how do you propose to make improvements?

Last edited:
You've been palling around with IM2, haven't you? He plays the same goofy games.

How cute.

Now post the RATES or number per 100,000 or 1,000,000.

If you refuse to acknowledge the problem, how do you propose to make improvements?

I just don't see the same problem you see. I see a problem of a country that refuses to address it's inequities on poverty and race.
You want to blame the victim.
Kind of like slut-shaming at a rape crisis center.

nc-percent.png

Figure1.png

2-10-12bud-f2.jpg

Blacks are less than 26% of the population. Whites are more than 51% of the population. When the factories closed most blacks were not intelligent enough to learn office jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back