Black Lives Matter?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
LOL

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LOL

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Now imagine I went to an all black school up until 4th grade. Only me my brother and a kid name Kenneth. Imagine the ass whoopins I took. I also gave some. My brother had a harder time. He says he was traumatized. Lol. This school was in the too 10 worst schools in Detroit too. Only middle school on the list. Even the principal got hospitalized.

I dont harbor any hard feelings. Its partly why I empathise for them.

• Banned
It's sad how blacks expect whites to care more about them then they do about themselves

It's sad how blacks expect whites to care more about them then they do about themselves
No shit! I live near flint saginaw and detroit. Three of the worst cities in america.

We need to remember everyone who gets shot was resisting arrest or not complying with the officer's request. Maybe we need public service announcements on how to behave in an officers presence. Or schoolhouse rocks.

Its ok in America for Blacks to kill Blacks which is why the reverend Al, Jessie, Obama and Holder don't fly around protesting and jumping to baseless conclusions. They understand, the rest don't.

I am glad we opened the up the door on honest race relations finally. House said people lie...BLACKS lie too. A lot. And that isn't an exaggeration, either.

You are sad and pathetic.
But statistically it seems to be true. Substantially more Blacks are killed by other Blacks than by Whites. Also consider the endless mayhem imposed on Black African tribesmen by other Black African tribesmen. It is constant.

There is nothing "racist" about stating an obvious, verifiable fact.

Backlash and racial bias and hate by supposed leaders will keep the sore festering!

6a00d83451af9f69e201b8d0b0a97f970c-500wi

But I get what he's saying. How many single black women are going to improperly raise little girls who will have children out of wedlock and repeat the cycle? Or little boys who will grow up to be deadbeat dads like their fathers? You can't deny this is epidemic in the black community. And this is where poverty and crime come from. True for whites too. But how can life matter if you dont even put your kids first?

I think quality of life matters. Dont have kids before you can afford them and you're ready.

Why were their no chants of "black lives matter" during the beating?

But I get what he's saying. How many single black women are going to improperly raise little girls who will have children out of wedlock and repeat the cycle? Or little boys who will grow up to be deadbeat dads like their fathers? You can't deny this is epidemic in the black community. And this is where poverty and crime come from. True for whites too. But how can life matter if you dont even put your kids first?

I think quality of life matters. Dont have kids before you can afford them and you're ready.

You're starting to irritate me. WTF do you mean, you get what he's saying? He/she didn't say anything except "LOL." Obviously you have no understanding of socioeconomic issues.

And that racist twit, tank, is probably sitting in a cockroach infested trailer, with Cheeto dust under her fingernails, living off the Government.

This is no less offensive than me putting up a Sandy Hook shooting video, asking if "white lives matter."

Blacks are the ones claiming "black lives matter" and then they go and kill, rape, beat and rob each other more then any other race does to themselves.

What a joke

I would really like to believe that those bitches throwing the sucker punches on that girl were all expelled. I feel sorry for that girl taking a beating like that

My mistake, wow , thought that was in school, not Mc Donalds. hopefuly someone will pay for that shit

Black lives matter? Bullshit. They aren't worth the bullets that kill 8300 a year or that wound 30,000 a year. Just ask all the black people responsible for that carnage. They'll tell you how much they give a shit about the black people they shot. Ask Obama how much he gives a shit about the thousands of blacks who shot other blacks just in Chicago last year. Black lives matter? Prove it.

Blacks are the ones claiming "black lives matter" and then they go and kill, rape, beat and rob each other more then any other race does to themselves.

What a joke
How come the girls fighting in MCD haven't been charged? Where's the outrage? People are mad cause some whites sang a song in private but not mad at those girls savagly beating up that girl? I guess feelings matter more than lives.

Forum List

Back