Black Lives Matter thugs terrorize female motorist in Wisconsin (scary two minute video)

I hope she learned a lesson. You have 3500 lbs. of defense under your right foot.... USE IT!

Example A:

unnamed-9-800x540.jpg

This is a great example of why, in my opinion, it should be legal for drivers to drive through the "protestors" at a speed of 10 miles per hour.

If any of the "protestors" end up getting run over, the legal blame should be placed 100% on the "protestors," and 0% on the driver.

And if any of the "protestors" ends up dying, it should be classified as a suicide.

Black Lives Matter Thugs Terrorize Female Motorist in Wisconsin

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

Watch as a bunch of Black Lives Matter thugs terrorize an innocent motorist in Kenosha, Wisconsin. They jumped on top of her car and pounded on the hood while screaming, “Black Lives Matter.” Watch below.

The woman made a mistake by letting the thugs stop her car

just keep rolling forward at a slow but steady pace

Never allow them to stop you

If they start surrounding you, just mash the gas and start plowing.

This is a great example of why, in my opinion, it should be legal for drivers to drive through the "protestors" at a speed of 10 miles per hour.

If any of the "protestors" end up getting run over, the legal blame should be placed 100% on the "protestors," and 0% on the driver.

And if any of the "protestors" ends up dying, it should be classified as a suicide.

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

Watch as a bunch of Black Lives Matter thugs terrorize an innocent motorist in Kenosha, Wisconsin. They jumped on top of her car and pounded on the hood while screaming, “Black Lives Matter.” Watch below.

For most, that's honestly a hard thing to do, and the thugs depend on YOUR sense of decency, but that is what can get YOU killed

If they're beating on the car and breaking windows....yeah, Im gonna defend my family.
So will I

which is why I wont stop

keep rolling if at all possible

But dont speed up no matter how much the Black Lies Matter mob deserves to be flat black

because that is probably against the law

No more............. enough
We want Law and Order.......................
When?...........when America will have Law and Order?
When the Left thugs... the Left Brownshirts....the left ANTIFA scum... will be sent to Gitmo?
When? Oh Lord....when?
WHEN????????????????

What if I told you......"never"
What if this is the new normal and it will only get worse?

"All that was required for evil to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Freedom was never free. Although most Americans assumed it was so.
Thomas Jefferson wisely said.......
"Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots."
Well, what if the "patriots" decline while the tyrants riot and organize?

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

For most, that's honestly a hard thing to do, and the thugs depend on YOUR sense of decency, but that is what can get YOU killed

Much like putting your weapon down

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

No, keep accelerating until you’re out of the crowd.

I wouldn’t recommend waiting until you have a face full of broken glass to get out.
As long as you dont stop it matters little how fast you go

except for the possible manslaughter charges afterwards
You think you can assemble 12 people to convict? If I can get one mother, one father or even one juror that thinks the rioters are the problem I walk.

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

Liberal "Peace and Love" is an epic myth

Forum List

Back