Black Lives Matter thugs terrorize female motorist in Wisconsin (scary two minute video)

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is a great example of why, in my opinion, it should be legal for drivers to drive through the "protestors" at a speed of 10 miles per hour.

If any of the "protestors" end up getting run over, the legal blame should be placed 100% on the "protestors," and 0% on the driver.

And if any of the "protestors" ends up dying, it should be classified as a suicide.

Black Lives Matter Thugs Terrorize Female Motorist in Wisconsin

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

Watch as a bunch of Black Lives Matter thugs terrorize an innocent motorist in Kenosha, Wisconsin. They jumped on top of her car and pounded on the hood while screaming, “Black Lives Matter.” Watch below.

This is a great example of why, in my opinion, it should be legal for drivers to drive through the "protestors" at a speed of 10 miles per hour.

If any of the "protestors" end up getting run over, the legal blame should be placed 100% on the "protestors," and 0% on the driver.

And if any of the "protestors" ends up dying, it should be classified as a suicide.

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

Watch as a bunch of Black Lives Matter thugs terrorize an innocent motorist in Kenosha, Wisconsin. They jumped on top of her car and pounded on the hood while screaming, “Black Lives Matter.” Watch below.

The woman made a mistake by letting the thugs stop her car

just keep rolling forward at a slow but steady pace

Never allow them to stop you

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

What assholes. These animals need to be caged, away from decent, law-abiding citizens. Dreadful.

No more............. enough

We want Law and Order.......................

When?...........when America will have Law and Order?

When the Left thugs... the Left Brownshirts....the left ANTIFA scum... will be sent to Gitmo?

When? Oh Lord....when?

WHEN????????????????

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

That's nothing, this crap happens daily. Meanwhile the Demonirats remain crickets, they recognize their own.

Jogger ape hits white supremacist who sells nazis uniforms to trump supporters righteously with bat over head

Bash the fash
Down with capitalism derp

Start shooting rioters,
After the first hundred or so, they might get the idea.
The supposed guy in Wisconsin who fired warninb shots yesterday was really in Pennsylvania.... apparently some peaceful democrats of color told him. They were going to burn down his house and kill his family ....for justice

I love how theyre terrorizing average work a day americans from all walks of life
Your support only grows leftards
.......with retarded white girls in college dormitories and screeching cat ladies

The man who shot the violent jogger is under investigation...hopefully he won't be railroaded ..

I forgot to up vote it but I saw it
Probably the best post on usmb I've seen

Someone posted know your local officials..prosecutors??.police and where they stand on certain "Issues "

I live by the bernie getz rule ...if at all possible do not turn yourself in

Last edited:

By Todd Starnes

August 25, 2020

The woman made a mistake by letting the thugs stop her car

just keep rolling forward at a slow but steady pace

Never allow them to stop you

If it had been me I would have kept right on going. If the dumbasses got hit, well shit does happen. LOL

There was no context provided for that video. Looked like she tried to drive down a road being used to protest. What exactly am I to take away from a video of a car in the middle of protesters? There wasn’t even an ending. Is there more to the story?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There was no context provided for that video. Looked like she tried to drive down a road being used to protest. What exactly am I to take away from a video of a car in the middle of protesters? There wasn’t even an ending. Is there more to the story?

It’s illegal to block traffic while protesting rioting.

Forum List

Back