Black Lives Matter is a Terrorist Organization...where is the outrage?

Libtsards are fucking hypocrits. They overlook or forgive leftwing murderers and trumpet about any conservative acts like its the end of civilization.

Since when have they had any credibility any way?
They're criminals, and they belong in prison.

If it was crime to march down the street with a "Kill the Pigs" banner -- there wouldn't be any 60 to 70 year old Democrat candidates today..
Who said that was a crime? Not I.

None of the stuff in your first link is a crime -- let alone terrorism.. Post 22
I never claimed it was. Focus!! Why don't you just try to respond to what I actually write?

Then why is that link supposedly supporting the claim that BLM "is a terrorist organization"..

There's some "focus" for ya..

If it was crime to march down the street with a "Kill the Pigs" banner -- there wouldn't be any 60 to 70 year old Democrat candidates today..

None of the stuff in your first link is a crime -- let alone terrorism.. Post 22
I never claimed it was. Focus!! Why don't you just try to respond to what I actually write?

Then why is that link supposedly supporting the claim that BLM "is a terrorist organization"..

Black Lives matter is a terrorist organization.

So how do you get from that to pretending that I provided a list of illegal activities? Cripes you aren't even making sense.

So how do you get from that to pretending that I provided a list of illegal activities? Cripes you aren't even making sense.

More sense than leaping to an indictment of a "terrorist organization" by roasting a pig with a police hat on it..

:disbelief:

More sense than leaping to an indictment of a "terrorist organization" by roasting a pig with a police hat on it..

:disbelief:
That didn't happen either. Confine yourself to reality, mmmkay?

Hahahaha. The Faux News bubbleheads. BLM is not a terrorist organization nor did Bill Ayers ever get convicted

Hahahaha. The Faux News bubbleheads. BLM is not a terrorist organization nor did Bill Ayers ever get convicted

The case hasn't been made that BLM is a terrorist org. But in the case of Billy Ayers -- He was in the LEADERSHIP of a terrorist organization. And those days terrorism was treated as a crime not an organizational indictment. So he was just smart enough to not leave personal fingerprints.

bin Laden never personally committed terrorism either..

BTW -- That was legal beagle Billy Jeff WhoreHopper's excuse for not taking bin Ladin into custody when he was offered the deal. BECAUSE, even during those years, terrorism was handled as a "legal" problem..

Last edited:
Libtsards are fucking hypocrits. They overlook or forgive leftwing murderers and trumpet about any conservative acts like its the end of civilization.

dude, you quoted the wrong person.

he got you confused with another poster.

Pretty sure that MLK took responsibility for his actions and went to jail often for them.
There's a lot of "loose talk" -- encouraged at the highest levels of this country -- that would greatly bother MLK.
Especially bullying folks who want to say that "All Lives Matter" without an ounce of racism in their bones.

Inciting violence against the police is several decades old now. Not terrorism -- but it get folks folks killed for nothing.
Because MLK was supposed to go to jail, right?

The case hasn't been made that BLM is a terrorist org. But in the case of Billy Ayers -- He was in the LEADERSHIP of a terrorist organization. And those days terrorism was treated as a crime not an organizational indictment. So he was just smart enough to not leave personal fingerprints.

BTW -- That was legal beagle Billy Jeff WhoreHopper's excuse for not taking bin Ladin into custody when he was offered the deal. BECAUSE, even during those years, terrorism was handled as a "legal" problem..
Yes, the case was made. You've proven you are I capable of reading is all that's happened here.

No he didn't, he's just a fucking udiot. He can't address the material, so he makes shit up and pretends THAT'S the discussion. It's what stupid, intellectually lazy zealots do. It doesn't matter what is actually said...they speak only to the convo in their head.

Terrorist rarely inform the authorities where and when and they target civilians The WU always phoned in warning and never targeted civilians.

No he didn't, he's just a fucking udiot. He can't address the material, so he makes shit up and pretends THAT'S the discussion. It's what stupid, intellectually lazy zealots do. It doesn't matter what is actually said...they speak only to the convo in their head.
well if you go to the post where he states post #22, that wasn't yours. So, just saying.

Terrorist rarely inform the authorities where and when and they target civilians The WU always phoned in warning and never targeted civilians.
No that honor is all Obama's.

well if you go to the post where he states post #22, that wasn't yours. So, just saying.

EVERYTHING I addressed JC was from the OP.. It's hers... The roasted pig, the single Twit on Twitter ---- all part of her OP.. Post #22 is a post of mine that she largely ignored..

Police are not "civilians" ??? What war are u fighting here?

Robbing Banks and Brinks trucks and shooting security guards in the back was "with warning".. Read a bit -- you're FOS on your heroes..

EVERYTHING I addressed JC was from the OP.. It's hers... The roasted pig, the single Twit on Twitter ---- all part of her OP.. Post #22 is a post of mine that she largely ignored..
Because you post irrelevant tripe. You fixate on crap that is total nonsense, and pretend its the whole issue. NOBODY said that BBQ is illegal. NOBODY said that roasting pig is an act of terrorism. Now can we please move on?

It's my life's despair that I can't put idiot mods on ignore. Has fecal ever brought anything to the table, EVER???

ok, I thought you were pointing to her to go read a post you made to her. NP.

Police are not "civilians" ??? What war are u fighting here?

Robbing Banks and Brinks trucks and shooting security guards in the back was "with warning".. Read a bit -- you're FOS on your heroes..

The WU effectively disbanded after the end of the Vietnam war. You can't blame Ayers for the path others in the organization took after that (Killing of the gaurd in the Brinks robbery.) I consider them radical militants who were violently opposed to the US actions in South East Asia because of the thousands of young conscripts that were sent to kill and die there. Not terrorist who target civilians with no prior warnings. An example of a domestic terrorist is Tim McVeigh and his buddy Terry. The WU was not that.

If you think telling the true about these guys makes them my heroes then you're the one FOS.

Forum List

Back