Black Lives Do Matter

Yes I did say formed by a mom. Without her it would have never been formed. Its not tough to be wrong or right with a whitey. Its not like whiteys are relevant to me. I highly doubt you could possibly be smarter or more resourceful than me. Youre white. I get off speaking for the whole Black community because I'm Black and youre not.

I agree you are not credible. I dont have to do any research. The people involved are all known to me via family. See what happens when white boys such as yourself run off at the mouth and dont know what they are talking about? :laugh:

Aw man not you again. You’re stupid, go somewhere else some of us are trying to have meaningful conversation.
Says the white clown. Let me know when youre prepared to make me go somewhere else.

Yeah let me just use my super powers to get to you over the computer. Stop being a hardo. You’re a loser man. It’s been personal attacks from the beginning with you. That’s not what this message board is about it’s about sharing ideas and debating.

Your way of conversation is much more fun in person.
If you cant use your super powers why did you hide behind the internet and try to tell me to go somewhere as if you could enforce it?

I'm good with sharing ideas. Let me know when you conjure up a valid one. Your idea was full of shit therefore not really worth debating. If you were really as intelligent as you thought you were all you had to do is go read the mission statement of BLM to see what a crock of shit your "idea" was.
laugh.gif

My guy, you clearly haven’t even been on the website. You didn’t even know who started the movement lol. My post is a clear response to both the mission statement and my opinion that these three women are career activist. They not only jumped causes but jumped whole communities just for the recognition.

Also I said go somewhere else not go somewhere or else. I don’t make threats on the internet nor in person. But I would be more than happy to chat with you if you’re ever down sp.

I truly hope you have a great day and whatever it is in your personal life that’s making you so angry gets easier.

Much love,

J.W
Trayvons mom started the movement...her pain is what started it and yes I have been on the website. Thats how I know about their mission statement. Its amusing to me that whiteys such as yourself presume to have some say so on what they should focus on. If you havent gotten the hint by now just realize your opinion isnt valid and will be treated as such. Youre white. Not relevant at all.

Who told you I thought you said go somewhere or else? I know you wouldnt make a threat in person. I see the typical behavior of white males everyday. Their universal reaction is to flush pink and white and look elsewhere in the event they have an issue with me.

I always have a amazing day because honestly I'm astonishingly incredible simply because I exist. :bye1:

Aw man not you again. You’re stupid, go somewhere else some of us are trying to have meaningful conversation.
Says the white clown. Let me know when youre prepared to make me go somewhere else.

Yeah let me just use my super powers to get to you over the computer. Stop being a hardo. You’re a loser man. It’s been personal attacks from the beginning with you. That’s not what this message board is about it’s about sharing ideas and debating.

If you cant use your super powers why did you hide behind the internet and try to tell me to go somewhere as if you could enforce it?

I'm good with sharing ideas. Let me know when you conjure up a valid one. Your idea was full of shit therefore not really worth debating. If you were really as intelligent as you thought you were all you had to do is go read the mission statement of BLM to see what a crock of shit your "idea" was.
laugh.gif

My guy, you clearly haven’t even been on the website. You didn’t even know who started the movement lol. My post is a clear response to both the mission statement and my opinion that these three women are career activist. They not only jumped causes but jumped whole communities just for the recognition.

Also I said go somewhere else not go somewhere or else. I don’t make threats on the internet nor in person. But I would be more than happy to chat with you if you’re ever down sp.

I truly hope you have a great day and whatever it is in your personal life that’s making you so angry gets easier.

Much love,

J.W
Trayvons mom started the movement...her pain is what started it and yes I have been on the website. Thats how I know about their mission statement. Its amusing to me that whiteys such as yourself presume to have some say so on what they should focus on. If you havent gotten the hint by now just realize your opinion isnt valid and will be treated as such. Youre white. Not relevant at all.

Who told you I thought you said go somewhere or else? I know you wouldnt make a threat in person. I see the typical behavior of white males everyday. Their universal reaction is to flush pink and white and look elsewhere in the event they have an issue with me.

I always have a amazing day because honestly I'm astonishingly incredible simply because I exist. :bye1:

I thought I told you I’m from sp? We don’t flush pink.

laugh.gif

Much love,

J.W

I dont care where youre from. Youre white. You flush pink and pallid white.

laugh.gif

Much love,

J.W

Well if you’re ever visiting the Liberty Bell, I’m not too far. [emoji6]

laugh.gif

Much love,

J.W

I wouldnt visit the Liberty Bell. Not much to bring me out that way. Let me know if your ever in N. Cali. I'm from Oakland.

Much love,

J.W

I wouldnt visit the Liberty Bell. Not much to bring me out that way. Let me know if your ever in N. Cali. I'm from Oakland.

No way? I love the raiders. See man not everything has to be hate.

Where did you get the idea I hated you? :laugh:

Where did you get the idea I hated you? :laugh:
We know, you hate yourself for being black. :cool:

laugh.gif

Much love,

J.W

I do not flush pink-------I flush BRIGHT RED-----nothing pallid
about it. What is "sp"?

I want to start by saying I’m all for criminal justice reform (especially losing the incarceration rate in the US). I’m all for cops going to jail when they do something illegal. However, I don’t understand how the cause entitled “Black Lives Matter” could be about police brutality. I understand that some police are prejudice and that can lead to unjust killings. The thing is, these unjust killings aren’t even close to the number one problem plaguing black communities. Technically it’s heart disease, then cancer. Even assault (about 90% of which is black on black according to the FBI) makes the top ten list of killers of African Americans. And what about the things that ruin families and communities even if they don’t necessarily cause death, such as incarceration/recidivism rates, unemployment/underemployment and selling/using drugs. My question is, if BLM really wanted to help the black community why would they not attack these issues instead of the relatively small, but highly publicized, issue of racially fueled police brutality. My assumption is that the people involved in the BLM leadership are privileged, bored, and looking for fame. In my opinion, all the money that is going towards BLM could be going to actually saving lives and making the world a better place. Please, someone tell me why money is better spent on a problem that affects hundreds when the same money could be used much more efficiently to address a problem that affects hundreds of thousands?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Police brutality has always been a threat to the black community since we began importing them as slaves. Who do you think tracked down “run away” slaves? Police. Police officers and the jail systems have been a tool used to control minorities from the start.
Is it the black communities number one problem? Probably not. Is it a huge social injustice that threatens the safety of their children on a daily basis? Absolutely.

Ok, I’m not sure if you are intentionally misinterpreting my sentence or if it’s an accident but what I mean by the BLM leadership is the people who organize/profit from BLM. My point is that these people are exploiting a cause that is relatively small because they stand to gain from the publicity. If they really cared about the community they claim to represent and fight for they would be addressing more important causes. Like for example the opioid crisis which killed more than 10x as many African American as police last year. (Washington Post, www.kff.org)
A problem that’s relatively small to you as you probably haven’t had your minority child killed by any cops.....

Ok, I’m not sure if you are intentionally misinterpreting my sentence or if it’s an accident but what I mean by the BLM leadership is the people who organize/profit from BLM. My point is that these people are exploiting a cause that is relatively small because they stand to gain from the publicity. If they really cared about the community they claim to represent and fight for they would be addressing more important causes. Like for example the opioid crisis which killed more than 10x as many African American as police last year. (Washington Post, www.kff.org)
A problem that’s relatively small to you as you probably haven’t had your minority child killed by any cops.....

Right and neither have most people. That’s precisely why it’s not AS BIG of a problem as say mass incarceration which affects 1 out of five men regardless of race. And that’s just the people that actually go to jail. Not to mention their children, spouses parent etc.

Right and neither have most people. That’s precisely why it’s not AS BIG of a problem as say mass incarceration which affects 1 out of five men regardless of race. And that’s just the people that actually go to jail. Not to mention their children, spouses parent etc.
Mass incarceration is a huge problem in America.
In my opinion I don’t care if 20 black kids were killed unjustly because of their race or 2000 were. In 2017 it is absolutely unacceptable to sit back and say it’s okay, it’s not that big of a problem.
To me the problems coincide. Like you said it effects one in five regardless of race. But if you look at the stats it undeniably effects minorities more. Police brutality against minorities and mass incarceration are both ways to control the black body. Control their freedoms, their rights, keeping them from voting etc.

In my opinion I don’t care if 20 black kids were killed unjustly because of their race or 2000 were. In 2017 it is absolutely unacceptable to sit back and say it’s okay, it’s not that big of a problem.

I would never say it’s ok. But we have to prioritize our political goals. Larger problems should be dealt with first. That’s just my opinion and I understand where you’re coming from.

I would never say it’s ok. But we have to prioritize our political goals. Larger problems should be dealt with first. That’s just my opinion and I understand where you’re coming from.
It’s all in the eye of the beholder. In the communities where these young men are being murdered by cops, things are changing. Relationships between authority and the community are deteriorating. The problems are escalating. Parents family and friends are left with a whole in their hearts, forever. To them, this problem is bigger!

Last edited:
`
`

I believe all lives matter, regardless of age, creed, gender, nationality or status. Yes, I believe there is injustice being committed with the black community but NEVER to the exclusion of all other people.
`

Forum List

Back