Black Leaders: Gun Control is "Black People Control"

What's your point? Do you support gun control to repress "the Blacks"? Are the people who support gun control today specifically trying to target "the Blacks"?

I do NOT support gun control for any reason except to ensure hitting my target where I want to hit it.
IMHO I believe that part of gun control today is specifically slanted toward racist control of black people. Gun control is also used to control people. Just as the governments of China, England, and Russia control firearms and their "subjects". We are American citizens. WE ARE NOT SUBJECTS OF OBLAMER OR PROGGIES.

By William A Levinson
2/28/13

The Democratic Party believes that it owns the African-American vote, and it also looks to women for much of its support. This support requires serious reconsideration. The Colorado Democratic Party, as represented by State Rep. Joe Salazar, has said openly that women are too mentally unstable to handle firearms responsibly.

"There are some gender inequities on college campuses, this is true, and universities have been faced with that situation for a long time. It's why we have call boxes, it's why we have safe zones, it's why we have the whistles. Because you just don't know who you're going to be shooting at. And you don't know if you feel like you're going to be raped, or if you feel like someone's been following you around or if you feel like you're in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop, pop a round at somebody."​

Salazar has therefore said unequivocally that women lack the mental capacity to distinguish between Condition Orange and Condition Red (the terms used by Colonel Jeff Cooper and Front Sight), or between bare fear and reasonable fear (Masaad Ayoob). Condition Orange or bare fear refers to a perceived threat, as might happen when a stranger walks up and asks if he can "borrow" a dollar, or a woman "feels like" somebody has been following her around. You cannot draw a weapon on somebody in Condition Orange, or out of bare fear. Only under Condition Red, or with reasonable fear, can you draw a weapon. Salazar has said for the record that the female brain is not capable of making this distinction and will therefore "pop out that gun and you pop, pop a round at somebody."

The NAACP, Klan, and Philadelphia Democrats Agree: Blacks Should Not Have Guns​

Former NAACP head Kweisi Mfume supports a ban on so-called assault weapons. He also promoted frivolous and malicious lawsuits against gun manufacturers for the following reason.

Easily available handguns are being used to turn many of our communities into war zones. The fact that the illegal trafficking of firearms disproportionately affects minority communities in this country is indisputable. Urban communities have sadly become so accustomed to the prevalence of firearms in their neighborhoods that they are no longer shocked at the sound of gunfire.​

Read more:

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Articles: Why Blacks and Women Should Not Have Guns

Forum List

Back