Black History Month, 2023.

BHM? Nothing to celebrate. Blacks will never be an asset to this or any other country.
Many black individuals have made significant contributions to society. However, the black community in general hasn't and continues to languish in many areas.

Isn‘t Black History Month a bit of overkill given that the entire year is devoted to “teaching” kids about black oppression, having 75% of commercials given to black actors, eliminating entrance exams so that lower-scoring blacks can get in, hiring unqualified blacks for important jobs (Press Secretary and VP are just two of the most obvious), building roads and bridges with providing “equity”:to blacks as a major factor, Disney flicks telling white children that they are hurting blacks’ feelings, having “Only Blacks on Campus Day,” etc., etc., etc.?

EVERY day is “let’s focus on blacks day”. We don’t need a special month in addition.

Instead, let’s have Irish-American Month, Jewish-American Month, Latino-American Month, and Asian-American Month.

Isn‘t Black History Month a bit of overkill given that the entire year is devoted to “teaching” kids about black oppression, having 75% of commercials given to black actors, eliminating entrance exams so that lower-scoring blacks can get in, hiring unqualified blacks for important jobs (Press Secretary and VP are just two of the most obvious), building roads and bridges with providing “equity”:to blacks as a major factor, Disney flicks telling white children that they are hurting blacks’ feelings, having “Only Blacks on Campus Day,” etc., etc., etc.?

EVERY day is “let’s focus on blacks day”. We don’t need a special month in addition.

Instead, let’s have Irish-American Month, Jewish-American Month, Latino-American Month, and Asian-American Month.
Ouch!!!

Beautifully expressed and absolutely true. Thank you!

A local "talk radio" station has gone overboard with all this black history crap. So much so, that they are reduced to endlessly repeating the few notable events worth remembering. Black history month is a fucking joke and everyone knows it.

If we're forced to highlight "black history" in this country, let's at least be honest about it.

Let's also highlight the HUGE amount of damage blacks have caused our nation.

The neighborhoods and businesses destroyed, sky-high crime rates, lowered standards in higher education and hiring, huge amounts of money wasted responding to black shootings in cities they're turning into shitholes.

Black history? Black contributions? What a fucking laugh.

A "Black History Half-Hour" would provide more than enough time to highlight black "contributions" to this country.

Last edited:

I don’t see a problem with Black History Month. It doesn’t impede or negatively affect me in any way. It is false when some posters say every month is white history month though. Nobody is celebrated or acknowledged for being white.

I don’t see a problem with Black History Month. It doesn’t impede or negatively affect me in any way. It is false when some posters say every month is white history month though. Nobody is celebrated or acknowledged for being white.
I didn’t have a problem with it previously. But now that we have this over-the-top approach from the leftists making everything about blacks, every day, and with favoritism toward blacks in higher education, in job hiring, in granting promotions, it’s overkill to have a special month on top of that.

Black history is just part of history. Otherwise, we’d have special months set aside for every minority.

I didn’t have a problem with it previously. But now that we have this over-the-top approach from the leftists making everything about blacks, every day, and with favoritism toward blacks in higher education, in job hiring, in granting promotions, it’s overkill to have a special month on top of that.

Black history is just part of history. Otherwise, we’d have special months set aside for every minority.
I still don’t have a problem with it, since it has no negative impact on my life.

Forum List

Back