Black girl gets WRECKED in tennis match, tries to fight white girl, father cries racism! Lol

ILOVEISREAL, why do you love the zionist regime, you inbred, racist idiot?

Dayem, Popeye's stock up on the damn chicken sandwiches damit.

Keep banging your head
Ironic for you to say that to me.

When you Juden love to go to the Wailing Wall in Jeurusalem and bang your head against it while praying. ... :lol: :lol:

You’re correct! The same Wall the PLO Savages say the Jews will not have any rights to once they acquire E. Jerusalem which is why it will never happen

Your “ God” Mohammed taught you to pray five times a day on a filthy floor :auiqs.jpg:

Because I keep stating you should keep banging your head against the Wall trying to convince yourself the Holocaust never happened??
I don't knock you for believing in the Holocaust myth. Believe it all you want. I doesn't bother me at all.

So why can't you extend the same courtesy to me, and stop continually attacking me for not buying into the Holocaust fantasy story? ... :cool:

Last edited:
Because I keep stating you should keep banging your head against the Wall trying to convince yourself the Holocaust never happened??
I don't knock you for believing in the Holocaust myth. Believe it all you want. I doesn't bother me at all.

So why can't you extend the same courtesy to me.

And stop continually attacking me for not buying into the Holocaust fantasy story? ... :cool:
Fuck you, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back