Black girl gets WRECKED in tennis match, tries to fight white girl, father cries racism! Lol

[
Pro female tennis players get into shoving match following postgame handshake

you can hear the father scream “what we go through “ because her daughter got her ass kicked by the dominant white woman.
So sad. Just take the loss

All white players. If Serena did this she'd be finished. But good try on your selective memory

Fallacies

The fact is

It's not a sport without blk ppl. It's not a sport with us.

This is Simone Manuel

main-qimg-bc55a6de96e0cd987b1fc4f2c0d77fe2

She is the fastest female swimmer in the world

She's the current double world champion and reigning Olympic champion in 100m freestyle. Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

This is Simone Biles

main-qimg-c4270f86fe8e03c320b821be4ef5ec15

She’s best female gymnast ever.

She crushed the competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

People just need to stay out of our way and watch more of us break records in sports that are not traditionally “black”

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Even the best driver in the world is a black man Lewis Hamilton.

main-qimg-3ca1d3a2e6ed62fa04b4174ca404555c

Why the patriots keep winning with white WR, QB, RB, TE.. nba is a hype machine , very boring now.. blacks can’t play hockey, baseball lol well you know you need a IQ

Well first off. Most black athletes who grew up in poverty thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. High social/cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth in professional ranks.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitating to the same five: basketball, football, baseball, track & field and increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be logged playing and practicing with your peers in the streets, and the rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on. You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to be good at ice hockey.

As for baseball ?

Barry Bonds ? Sammy Sosa ? And of course, not forgetting Hank Aaron.

When Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth’s home run record. He broke a record for receiving almost a million letters of hate mail from white supremacists all over the US who were upset about a Black man beating Ruth’s record.

75123521_148153609873307_2430990500723949568_n.jpg

Letters like this

74792100_148153606539974_7033768761274400768_n.jpg

74495931_148153653206636_4161289149036363776_n.jpg

And he still get's it to this day

[

you can hear the father scream “what we go through “ because her daughter got her ass kicked by the dominant white woman.

All white players. If Serena did this she'd be finished. But good try on your selective memory

Fallacies

The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

She's the current double world champion and reigning Olympic champion in 100m freestyle. Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

This is Simone Biles

She crushed the competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

People just need to stay out of our way and watch more of us break records in sports that are not traditionally “black”

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Why the patriots keep winning with white WR, QB, RB, TE.. nba is a hype machine , very boring now.. blacks can’t play hockey, baseball lol well you know you need a IQ

Well first off. Most black athletes who grew up in poverty thrive in sports that feature three things
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitating to the same five: basketball, football, baseball, track & field and increasingly tennis.

Thousands of hours can be logged playing and practicing with your peers in the streets, and the rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on. You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to be good at ice hockey.

As for baseball ?

When Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth’s home run record. He broke a record for receiving almost a million letters of hate mail from white supremacists all over the US who were upset about a Black man beating Ruth’s record.

Letters like this

I’m from the inner city of Boston eye group playing all sports black people,, black destroyed the NBA, do you remember Dontrelle Willis from the Florida Marlins? Low IQ couldn’t make it..

I want you all to assimilate and make it.. but creating a different culture in this country is only going to hurt you in the end

[

Fallacies

The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

This is Simone Biles

As for baseball ?

Letters like this

I’m from the inner city of Boston eye group playing all sports black people,, black destroyed the NBA, do you remember Dontrelle Willis from the Florida Marlins? Low IQ couldn’t make it..

I want you all to assimilate and make it.. but creating a different culture in this country is only going to hurt you in the end
The best baseball player of all time was a black man.

Hank Aaron. Sit down

[
Fallacies
The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

This is Simone Biles

As for baseball ?

Letters like this

The best baseball player of all time was a black man.

Hank Aaron. Sit down
He was good! Ted Williams was the best of all time..

Provocative headline for members who have an aversion to minorities.

It used to be that men loved to watch a cat fight. I guess one of the young ladies wasn't the right color to turn on the poster.

It used to be that men loved to watch a cat fight. I guess one of the young ladies wasn't the right color to turn on the poster.
Sure the OP is a racist piece of shit, but that does not mean that he hasn't provided a legitimate example of a low IQ groid comically playing the divisive race card, and by parental example, encouraging his offspring to engage in similar divisive behavior.

Last edited:

Sure the OP is a racist piece of shit, but that does not mean that he hasn't provided a legitimate example of a low IQ groid comically playing the divisive race card, and by parental example, encouraging his offspring to engage in similar divisive behavior.

Possibly but that argument can no longer be made because of the clearly racist headline.

Possibly but that argument can no longer be made because of the clearly racist headline.
Don't be stupid. The audio/video record of the incident speaks for itself regardless of any headlines or commentary.

Have you even witnessed it?

Paps on Twitter

Last edited:

Don't be stupid. The audio/video record of the incident speaks for itself regardless of any headlines or commentary.

Paps on Twitter

I'm far from stupid. In fact, I'd say I'm the rational one in this conversation.

The stupid headline supports the father's claim that they are treated unfairly. Do you not see that? Why not let the viewers see for themselves without tainting it. It was unnecessary.

Um.... no? Breaking your racket is a far cry from going into a shoving match with someone you lost to.

Even complaining at the ref, is more understandable than attacking the other player. You can make the case the ref made a bad call. But why attack the other player?

It's pretty easy for you to say "Well if so and so did that, they'd be out."... but you need proof, to support a claim.

I would say if Serena did exactly the same thing, she would have gotten exactly the same penalty. Your claim is no more valid than mine.

Paps on Twitter

She should never be allowed to play tennis again. The other girl did NOTHING. You could hear it in the audio. The pathetic loser, simply couldn't handle losing, and went after her.

Paps on Twitter

She should never be allowed to play tennis again. The other girl did NOTHING. You could hear it in the audio. The pathetic loser, simply couldn't handle losing, and went after her.

My first thought was that she should definitely be suspended or banned from that venue for a period of time.

Paps on Twitter

I'm far from stupid. In fact, I'd say I'm the rational one in this conversation.

The stupid headline supports the father's claim that they are treated unfairly. Do you not see that? Why not let the viewers see for themselves without tainting it. It was unnecessary.

Squeezed her hand. That little girl squeezed her hand too tight?

Oh please.... Get over it. Move on.

I'm not even sure if I believe it though. The chick was clearly upset before going to the net. She tossed her racket away.

So if someone squeezes your hand, that means you can engage in violence? Is that how we are as a society?

It's funny dealing with left-wingers....

It's like, you mass murder, and we are not allowed to impose a death penalty.
You can break into someone's house and ransack the place, but we are not allowed to shoot them.
You can even bomb the Boston Marathon, and left-wingers want you to be able to vote.

But..... squeezing someone's hand? Now violence is justified, and if you don't think so, you are racists.

These people are a joke.

[

Fallacies

The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

74532769_148150516540283_1927361351399768064_n.jpg

This is Simone Biles

72942665_148150523206949_6096875822369472512_n.jpg

74448080_148150519873616_2230780729069928448_n.jpg

Nothing you posted, contradicted anything that was said before.

Additionally, nothing you posted had anything to do with the topic.

Are you just like a robot that does cut and paste from Wikipedia?

The right wing obsession with race continues unabated.

Fascinating......

So.... a black person attacks a white person, and then..... after attacking them... claims they are victims of racism.

We..... pointing that out.... means we're the ones obsessed with race...... but not the person who engaged in violence and excused it based on race.

Funny how that works in your world, isn't it?

[

Fallacies

The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

This is Simone Biles

As for baseball ?

Letters like this

So what?

Yeah, he got hate mail. You know who else gets hate mail? Everyone.

I've gotten hate mail, and I'm a nobody.

Everyone who succeeds in life, is going to get hate mail. People hate those who succeed in life, because it points out their own failures.

That's life. Everyone who has a hero, hates the person who succeeds the hero. That's normal throughout the world.

What's abnormal, is using that as an excuse for your actions today. Every day that you excuse bad behavior because "so and so did such and such", you are only harming yourself.

You can do that all you want, and it doesn't change my life. I'll be fine whether you succeed or fail. I'll be fine whether you go to jail for attacking a tennis player that beat you, or not.

The difference will be how your attitude and excuse making, affects YOUR future.

Fascinating......

So.... a black person attacks a white person, and then..... after attacking them... claims they are victims of racism.

We..... pointing that out.... means we're the ones obsessed with race...... but not the person who engaged in violence and excused it based on race.

You can’t control others.

you can control yourself

Conservatives start threads about race every day.

nobody forces them to focus on race. They choose to do it.

funny how that works

Fascinating......

you can control yourself

Conservatives start threads about race every day.

funny how that works

0.o

This is a forum specifically for political topics..... is it not?

Do you consider a black person using race as an excuse to engage in violence, a political concern or not?

Let me expose the problem by reversing the example......

Would you be on here saying the exact same thing if a white person had attacked a black person over a hand shake?

Or..... let's take this out of the theoretical..... say a white person... around 2 AM... attacked a black guy.... when it was 17 below zero.... in Chicago... saying this is MAGA country....

Were you on here telling Liberal people on this forum when they posted about it.....

you can control yourself
Liberals start threads about race every day.
funny how that works​

Did you have the same response then on their threads.... as you do to this one?

You know with the slight difference being that Jessie Smollett lied completely, and this is on camera.

Forum List

Back