BLACK FOLK DON'T NEED LECTURES'- Tavis Smiley (PBS)

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seems more and more.. as the left calls, 'Uncle Tom's' are coming out of the shadows.

-Geaux

BLACK FOLK DON'T NEED LECTURES'

PBS host Tavis Smiley criticized President Obama, declaring "black folk don't need lectures" and for lecturing black people while joking with Steven Colbert in a larger discussion on race in America on Monday's "Hannity" on the Fox News Channel.
"With all due respect to our President Barack Obama, black folk don't need lectures on Black Entertainment Television.

Tavis Smiley Blasts Obama Black Folk Don t Need Lectures

Tavis Smiley has an interesting resume:

Tavis Smiley - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Apparently, he has an axe to grind with Pres. Obama, ever since he was a candidate in 2008.

History is your friend.

Now, what were you babbling about, again??

of course. Why is his axe to grind any less significant than the axe the black community is grinding? Obama reaches out to them, tries to give them credibility

-Geaux

Apparently, he has an axe to grind with Pres. Obama, ever since he was a candidate in 2008.

History is your friend.

Is this supposedly the axe he had to grind with Obama:

Controversy over Presidential Candidate Barack Obama
On April 11, 2008, Tavis Smiley announced that he would resign in June 2008 as a commentator on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. He cited fatigue and a busy schedule in a personal call to Joyner. However, Joyner, referring to several commentaries in which Smiley was critical of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, indicated otherwise on his program, stating: "The real reason is that he can't take the hate he's been getting regarding the Barack issue—hate from the black people that he loves so much."[48] Prior to the public controversy and being elected President, Obama had been on Smiley's PBS show six times.

In 2012, Smiley participated in a "Poverty Tour" with Princeton University professor Cornel West in promoting their book The Rich and the Rest of Us: A Poverty Manifesto. The stated aim of the tour was to highlight the plight of the impoverished population of the United States prior to the 2012 Presidential Election, whose candidates Smiley and West stated had ignored the plight of the poor.[49][50][51][52]

OMG!!! Tavis Smiley was critical of Obama how terrible of him.

Stat.....stay away from the Schnapps when you're posting....MKay??

History is your friend.

Typical sidestep from our resident Twink. Totally unable to stay on topic and give a direct answer. Too busy daydreaming about young boys, I suppose.

What with screwing "20-30" Muslims in the WH every night, he doesn't have time for young boys.

Some RWs really are just plain stupid and gullible.

:lmao:

History is your friend.

Typical sidestep from our resident Twink. Totally unable to stay on topic and give a direct answer. Too busy daydreaming about young boys, I suppose.

Tavis Smiley is a twink? Really?

I provided information.

You write bullshit.

Very interesting.

History is your friend.

Tavis Smiley is a twink? Really?

I provided information.

You write bullshit.

Very interesting.

Don't act like bodey. She's hopeless.

What Blacks need is not possible to give them.
Higher IQs?
Change in allele count?
No HPD?
Fathers in the home?
Ability to learn in a structured environment?
Change in diet?
Impulse control?
Not having the few Black kids who want to succeed be bullied in their neighborhoods into not being an 'Orio'.
The desire to 'be someone' other than a statistic.

What Blacks need is not possible to give them.
Higher IQs?

Change in allele count?
No HPD?
Fathers in the home?
Ability to learn in a structured environment?
Change in diet?
Impulse control?
Not having the few Black kids who want to succeed be bullied in their neighborhoods into not being an 'Orio'.
The desire to 'be someone' other than a statistic.

Nope, no racism in that statement. Nosiree....

TMW2014-12-10colorEXP.png

I assume Fox goes "we need to find a black person so we don't look racist while we degrade and humiliate black people"

We do not need Cliven Bundy white Booger droolers lecturing anyone about "The Negro".....

484012121_a4b45578f3.jpg

Again, after looking at LA years ago, and Mizzou today, if I knew it was going to turn out this bad, I would of picked the cotton myself

Just sayin

-Geaux

Noam Chomsky: Reagan was an ‘extreme racist’ who re-enslaved African-Americans
Noam Chomsky Reagan was an 8216 extreme racist 8217 who re-enslaved African-Americans

“if you look at American history, the first slaves came over in 1619, and that’s half a millennium. There have only been three or four decades in which African-Americans have had a limited degree of freedom — not entirely, but at least some.”
“They have been re-criminalized and turned into a slave labor force — that’s prison labor,” Chomsky concluded. “This is American history. To break out of that is no small trick.”

Forum List

Back