Black driver issued warning for driving 65mph in a 70mph zone

Watch an hour of Live PD and you will see this same line of questioning to drivers regardless of race.
It seems the goal is to turn a simple traffic stop into a search.
It is fishing and doesn't happen to just blacks.
Drivers are stupid.

The ones I always laugh at are where a cop asks if he can search your car. The driver says.....sure
Then they find drugs

If you have drugs, why would you consent to a search?

Driving while black?

Dep Snow, Sampson County Sheriffs Office

Some states have minimum speed limits. Also, people high on pot tend to drive slow.

I can see 20 mph in a 70 mph zone gets you pulled over

But it is a Speed LIMIT. You are not supposed to go over that speed
Driving 65 in a 70 is respecting the limit.

A cop should know that

Kansas has a minimum speed limit, usually 10 miles under the max, but 5 in some areas.

Again, you want to stir shit up, but there are legitimate reasons for the cop to pull him over.

Driving while black?

Some states have minimum speed limits. Also, people high on pot tend to drive slow.

A cop should know that

I'm white and was stopped for doing 65 in a 65 zone

Did you bitch about it?
Why not file a complaint? I would

Watch an hour of Live PD and you will see this same line of questioning to drivers regardless of race.
It seems the goal is to turn a simple traffic stop into a search.
It is fishing and doesn't happen to just blacks.
Drivers are stupid.

The ones I always laugh at are where a cop asks if he can search your car. The driver says.....sure
Then they find drugs

If you have drugs, why would you consent to a search?

Do you think it should be illegal for the police to pull over black drivers?

Driving while black?

A cop should know that

Did you bitch about it?

irrelevant--it points out you are wrong

Driving while black?

A cop should know that

Kansas has a minimum speed limit, usually 10 miles under the max, but 5 in some areas.

Again, you want to stir shit up, but there are legitimate reasons for the cop to pull him over.

There are plenty of reasons for him to pull you over. Following the law is not one of them.

Driving while black?

A cop should know that

Did you bitch about it?

Why didn’t you complain?
Are you a pussy?

Driving while black?

A cop should know that

There are plenty of reasons for him to pull you over. Following the law is not one of them.

That isn't the question; should the police be prohibited from pulling black drivers over? Or maybe only black cops can pull over black drivers?

I've been pulled over for not only driving under the speed limit. But for not speeding like everyone else. The reason given was that I was impeding the flow of traffic. A ticketable offence. I was however let off with only a warning.

A cop should know that

Did you bitch about it?

Why didn’t you complain?
Are you a pussy?
hahahhahahahahhahah--yes--and you are a dumbass
the blacks would NEVER do anything wrong

Minimum speed limit for a 70 mph zone on highways in Florida is 50 mph, not 65.

The police interrogations is what got me. There was no reason for the driver to be questioned in that manner no matter what his race.

I just find it hard to believe that some are defending the cop. The driver should not have been pulled over period.

Last edited:
Driving while black?

A cop should know that

That isn't the question; should the police be prohibited from pulling black drivers over? Or maybe only black cops can pull over black drivers?

I would look for a pattern of behavior.

If the Deputy in the OP can document that he also pulls over large numbers of whites for driving 65 in a 70.....Then he is a JERK

If he only pulls over blacks for driving 65 in a 70......Then he is a RACIST JERK

Minimum speed limit for a 70 mph on highways in Florida is 50 mph, not 65.

The police interrogations is what got me. There was no reason for the driver to be questioned in that manner no matter what his race.

I just find it hard to believe that some are defending the cop. The driver should not have been pulled over period.
...no one is defending the cop--we are pointing out the ludicrous-ness of it being a racial problem ..it's not even been proven he was pulled over because of race
please note the TITLE of the thread:
BLACK

Comrade, should it be illegal for a cop to pull over a black driver, or only for a WHITE cop to pull over a black driver? In fact, should whites be allowed to be police officers? :dunno:

The cop initially said.......I was concerned about your safety. Just checking to see if you are OK. He should have just let him go at that point.

But to continue questioning and issue a formal WARNING for obeying the law is abusive.

The cop initially said.......I was concerned about your safety. Just checking to see if you are OK. He should have just let him go at that point.

But to continue questioning and issue a formal WARNING for obeying the law is abusive.

Cop thought he was high.

...no one is defending the cop--we are pointing out the ludicrous-ness of it being a racial problem ..it's not even been proven he was pulled over because of race
please note the TITLE of the thread:
BLACK
Blacks get pulled over at a disproportionate rate than whites do. There is nothing in being black that makes you a worse driver.

In this case, the cop was looking for an excuse to question a black driver. Not because he thinks his driving is suspect but that he thinks he will be able to file more serious charges.

That is why he asked so many questions.

...we KNOW how this shit is in most of the cases--the blacks usually go apeshit because a cop stopped them..just like the jackass Dr Gates of Black history/beer case
..they get out of hand.....

Forum List

Back