Black Cube

To be fair, I don't think that too many people will be surprised about the theater that went on with the Nutandyahoo speech.

It was only to persuade the idiot in the White House to abandon the Iran deal... Which of course he did.

Why was the speech not in Hebrew? I guess the orange fool doesn't speak much Hebrew!

Netty Yahoo is super-good at fear mongering :wink:

BibiBomb2.img_assist_custom.jpg
You better not be living in Israel or the USA, or anywhere near those areas because if Iran ever is capable of launching a missile.......

.WATCH OUT !!!!

If y'all missed On Assignment with Richard Engel about Israeli Spies and now Bibi turned it into propaganda to influence Donald on the Iran Deal --- Please take 13 minutes of your time and watch this.

Beware - it'll make your hair stand on end. When first vid complete - Let it roll .. the second segment is even more chilling:

The Iran nuclear deal and the Israeli raid

Read about it here:

Black Cube: Inside the shadowy Israeli firm accused of trying to undermine the Iran deal

To be fair, I don't think that too many people will be surprised about the theater that went on with the Nutandyahoo speech.

It was only to persuade the idiot in the White House to abandon the Iran deal... Which of course he did.

Why was the speech not in Hebrew? I guess the orange fool doesn't speak much Hebrew!

schooled in the USA.

Courtesy of Hamas attacking Israel via all the weapons they get from Iran.

Oh?

Are there not enough rocks and stones in Gaza these days?

Actually it was nice of Bibi to create enough rubble for kids to chuck at his tanks :)

latest
And again you choose photos and sayings which has WHAT to do with Black Cube which is allegedly the subject of this thread?

It is indeed a related topic

Where was Netanyahu from 1999 till 2002, private sector planning the attack.

False equality.

Finally!!!

A Team Israel member clearly stating that Israels response to stone throwing is disproportionate! :clap:

What response was “disproportionate”?

Tut, catch up then ask!

That’s what I thought. You apparently believe that Islamic terrorists have an entitlement to attack Israel because that appeals to your hate / self-hate.

Funny really...

It was one of your own team members who said it!

False equality.

Finally!!!

A Team Israel member clearly stating that Israels response to stone throwing is disproportionate! :clap:

What response was “disproportionate”?

Tut, catch up then ask!

That’s what I thought. You apparently believe that Islamic terrorists have an entitlement to attack Israel because that appeals to your hate / self-hate.

Funny really...

It was one of your own team members who said it!

Really, funny. You’re sidestepping again. What response was disproportionate?

Geeze. what is it with you and a lot of Team Israel these days?

Fluoride OD?

Look, I am not here to teach you so stop behaving like some school kid...

Go and read the previous posts, you know READ... You might be able to catch up with whats being said and by whom then you might be able to join in the conversation with the grownups!

Geeze. what is it with you and a lot of Team Israel these days?

Fluoride OD?

Look, I am not here to teach you so stop behaving like some school kid...

Go and read the previous posts, you know READ... You might be able to catch up with whats being said and by whom then you might be able to join in the conversation with the grownups!

I thought so. Your stuttering and mumbling tends to get emotive when you're trying to perpetrate another fraud. Like now.

If y'all missed On Assignment with Richard Engel about Israeli Spies and now Bibi turned it into propaganda to influence Donald on the Iran Deal --- Please take 13 minutes of your time and watch this.

Beware - it'll make your hair stand on end. When first vid complete - Let it roll .. the second segment is even more chilling:

Read about it here:

Black Cube: Inside the shadowy Israeli firm accused of trying to undermine the Iran deal
What is your point about it?

We can discuss after you've watched - My basic points have already been made. But we are on a fast track to getting dragged into Bibi's war with Iran. The sooner that dude is convicted of corruption and shown the door, the safer our world will be.
If the 30s Jews Had Leaders Like Bibi, the Holocaust Would Have Never Happened

Without Likud, the Jews are licked.

Read about it here:

What is your point about it?

We can discuss after you've watched - My basic points have already been made. But we are on a fast track to getting dragged into Bibi's war with Iran. The sooner that dude is convicted of corruption and shown the door, the safer our world will be.
If the 30s Jews Had Leaders Like Bibi, the Holocaust Would Have Never Happened

Without Likud, the Jews are licked.
The inference about the Holocaust would never happened is totally out of bounds.

Without power, without weapons, the Jews in Germany would never have been able to keep the Nazis from what they wanted to do.
Israel was not a State, yet. The Arabs had joined with the Nazis in order to keep the Jews from reaching the Mandate of Palestine, and went even as far as Iraq to attack the Jews over there and murder as many as they could.

No State at the time, no power, no weapons, no military.

That was then, this is now.

Read about it here:

Why would anybody give any credence to yet another anti Israel propaganda hit piece by fake news Leftist NBC news and its cable affiliate?

We already know that the Democratic Party is the new home of Hamas IslamoNazis and Muslim Brotherhood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back