Black cops murder unarmed white guy for dating daughter

Completely ignored by the liberal lamestream media.

You should be ashamed of yourselves Soetero supporters :mad:

Two Police Officers Murder Unarmed Black Teen for Dating Daughter Atlanta Daily World
Lets see, no murder weapon and no vehicle. Further last I checked in this Country one is assumed innocent till proven guilty. The Daughter has a vested interest in lying about what happened. Without more evidence and facts one can not come to a reasonable conclusion on this charge.

Ohh and I noticed you played up the wrong information. I assume you are trying to claim white cops routinely murder blacks. You would be wrong of course. Get back to us with more info so we can make an informed decision.

Arm yourselves my countrymen. Just look at ferguson. They're going to riot and come for our women :mad:

This killing took place early in August.

Do you still think the shit will fly as a result of this outrageous killing?

• Banned
Arm yourselves my countrymen. Just look at ferguson. They're going to riot and come for our women :mad:

I'm over it. The murderers will get what they deserve.

I'm over it. The murderers will get what they deserve.

This won't make the national news. Two LESBIANS kill the boyfriend of their daughter because he was a heterosexual man. A hate crime like this isn't newsworthy. (yes I know Shannon is the father)

This won't make the national news. Two LESBIANS kill the boyfriend of their daughter because he was a heterosexual man. A hate crime like this isn't newsworthy. (yes I know Shannon is the father)

Wow.

Wow...

What's the problem? Shannon is a woman's name too, you have to read deep into the story to see that Shannon is the father.

Mainstream media would never make a national sensation of two lesbians killing the BOYFRIEND of their daughter.

The quick read through can paint a different picture than what you posted. If the father's name was Bob, that would negate the lesbian perception.

A study just came out which shows that 75% of lesbians are obese. Do you think that this unflattering information is going to be a huge national story.

News must ALWAYS fit the NARRATIVE.

Wow.

Wow...

What's the problem? Shannon is a woman's name too, you have to read deep into the story to see that Shannon is the father.

Mainstream media would never make a national sensation of two lesbians killing the BOYFRIEND of their daughter.

The quick read through can paint a different picture than what you posted. If the father's name was Bob, that would negate the lesbian perception.

A study just came out which shows that 75% of lesbians are obese. Do you think that this unflattering information is going to be a huge national story.

Wow. Here man:

How To Get Mental Health Help MentalHealth.gov

Wow.

Wow...

Wow. Here man:

How To Get Mental Health Help MentalHealth.gov

Try this instead.

I know a total of ZERO conservatives who would support the parents for this heinous crime (if true as presented) and I know a lot of conservatives.

The conservative position on this (if true as presented) is "the cops should fry." We support our police, as they have a dangerous job and we are grateful they step up to the plate. Those who misuse or abuse their position; however, are betrayers and deserve no mercy, IMconservativeO.

Forum List

Back