Black congressmoron Shelia Jackson Lee says constitution 400 years old

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is the same idiot who said NASA put americans on mars. Naturally the controlled media is covering up this latest super-gaffe of hers. If a white repub said this, we'd never hear the end of it.

FAIL: Dem Congresswoman Thinks Constitution Is 400 Years Old | The Daily Sheeple

March 12th, 2014

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D., Texas) declared the U.S. Constitution to be 400 years old Wednesday on the House floor, which would mean it was signed in 1614.

“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” she said.

• Banned
How can a congressperson make such a blunder?? Every member of congress should be a constitutional scholar. I bet this moron can't even read.

• Banned
Sheila Jackson Lee is not noted for her intellect or education.

But no one will say it openly because she's black and the controlled media has decreed no one may comment on the obvious mental inferiority of blacks. Obozo gets the same favored treatment while every gaffe of Bush was headline news. Even Biden gets slammed for his gaffes. But never a black democrat.

But no one will say it openly because she's black and the controlled media has decreed no one may comment on the obvious mental inferiority of blacks. Obozo gets the same favored treatment while every gaffe of Bush was headline news. Even Biden gets slammed for his gaffes. But never a black democrat.

Twist off, racist POS.

Now go ahead and tell us again how WE'RE the racists. I haven't read my full quota of bullshit on this forum today. :eusa_hand:

How can a congressperson make such a blunder?? Every member of congress should be a constitutional scholar. I bet this moron can't even read.

Even our constitutional ineligible president Obama, an alleged constitutional law professor, thought the Constitution was written 20 centuries ago!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRhHqlzaG4]Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries" ago - YouTube[/ame]

Twist off, racist POS.

Now go ahead and tell us again how WE'RE the racists. I haven't read my full quota of bullshit on this forum today. :eusa_hand:

YOU ARE The racists!

You propose a safe haven surrounding much of what a Black person would do or say that would be considerederd wrong by anyone else.

Why do you do this if you weren't racist?

Racism isn't always mean and hurtful on the face of things.

Racism can also be the kind that smiles in yo face and expects nothing of you and when you fall short you are given a free pass because that way you will never have to improve.

You will remain a lap dog begging for crumbs.

And YOU want it KEPT that way.

Every member of congress should be a constitutional scholar. I bet this moron can't even read.

she can read

she read that blunder off the prepared notes she had

Twist off, racist POS.

YOU ARE The racists!

Really, now? I'm not the one on here who's constantly frothing at the mouth about "the obvious mental inferiority of blacks." ShitSpreaders has some serious problems he needs to work out.

Shit.....I damn near pissed my pants when I saw this!!! Been saying for 10 years this one has the IQ of a small soap dish.

She is living proof of the old adage, "Its who you know!!"

By the way.....for the non-PC straight dope, an awesome site >>>

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/

Those with the backbones of Hershey bars get all bent when I post it up......but tough shit.

Last edited:

Twist off, racist POS.

That's right, liberals are the racists since they support affirmative action, the only racism left in america.

Really, now? I'm not the one on here who's constantly frothing at the mouth about "the obvious mental inferiority of blacks." ShitSpreaders has some serious problems he needs to work out.

Well... it is obvious and i don't see why we can't say so. How do you explain the fact that blacks always come in last in all standardized tests.? And don't tell us the tests are culturally biased in favor of whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the same tests.

Think

Black Congressmen seem to be the dumbest mofo's on the planet. remember the idiot who thought Guam would tip over? Because it's small and narrow.....somebody better call Manhattan!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG958lZ1KI]Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube[/ame]

This is the same idiot who said NASA put americans on mars. Naturally the controlled media is covering up this latest super-gaffe of hers. If a white repub said this, we'd never hear the end of it.

FAIL: Dem Congresswoman Thinks Constitution Is 400 Years Old | The Daily Sheeple

March 12th, 2014

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D., Texas) declared the U.S. Constitution to be 400 years old Wednesday on the House floor, which would mean it was signed in 1614.

“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” she said.

Pure example of our public education. We should throw couple of billions to it and expect better results. Or at least we could dumb down the SAT.

That's right, liberals are the racists since they support affirmative action, the only racism left in america.

Well... it is obvious and i don't see why we can't say so. How do you explain the fact that blacks always come in last in all standardized tests.? And don't tell us the tests are culturally biased in favor of whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the same tests.

Think

Same load of doe snot I've seen you post a hundred times before. I'm not impressed.

Pretending a person who speaks frequently never misspeaks makes you racists.

You non stop defended Bush for the much more obvious mistakes he made.

think about this.

Your making a speech and your also thinking of something else.

the number get accidently said while you thinking of something else.

But black women are held to a higher standard for some reason by you smucks.

that is due to your racial hate

Forum List

Back