Demented DemonRAT Rep. Blames Iowa Caucus on the RUSSIANS?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas suggested Wednesday that the Iowa Caucus was thrown into chaos by Russia. In a hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray in front of the House Judiciary Committee, Congresswoman Lee said she hoped Iowa Democrats would ask the FBI to investigate Russia’s possible involvement in the Iowa Caucus.

“I hope that the Iowa Democrats will ask for an FBI investigation on the app. I believe that Russia has been engaged in and interfering with a number of our elections dealing with the 2016 election.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegreggjarrett.com ..

------------

No, I did not make this up......This is a prime example of the quality of the left. The only thing she hasn't said was that Guam will tip over but here are some gems...

The Constitution Is 400 Years Old and More Pearls From Sheila Jackson Lee
upload_2020-2-7_6-38-34.jpeg
Mar 13, 2014 · In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a ...

From now on when a piece of election infrastructure unexpectedly fails there's going to have to be an investigation why. Since our elections have been targeted before there is no alternative.

Jackson looks so weird without the wig with the braids he usually wears. :p

Straight outta the Fifth Ward, this is our ghetto queen that, try as we might, we just can't hide. So many hits from this neanderthal..... where do I begin.... how 'bout ranting against Wikipedia for stealing the bag lady's emails.... until an intern whispered "it's wikileaks, not wikipedia". Or answering a cell phone during a Town Hall while a cancer survivor is asking her a question.... as if that's not bad enough, it was more the look of sheer confusion from this fucktard simian of 'why is little box ringing and how do I make it stop?'

OMG this idiotic shitstain was put on this planet for one reason - to make me laugh.

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas suggested Wednesday that the Iowa Caucus was thrown into chaos by Russia. In a hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray in front of the House Judiciary Committee, Congresswoman Lee said she hoped Iowa Democrats would ask the FBI to investigate Russia’s possible involvement in the Iowa Caucus.

“I hope that the Iowa Democrats will ask for an FBI investigation on the app. I believe that Russia has been engaged in and interfering with a number of our elections dealing with the 2016 election.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegreggjarrett.com ..

------------

No, I did not make this up......This is a prime example of the quality of the left. The only thing she hasn't said was that Guam will tip over but here are some gems...

The Constitution Is 400 Years Old and More Pearls From Sheila Jackson Lee
View attachment 305235
Mar 13, 2014 · In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a ...

That is what you get when you elect somebody because of the color of their skin. You can’t tell me the democrats don’t have a smarter person than this ugly snatch from her district.

Waiting impatiently for that BROKERED DNC Convention!!!

This. The Dem establishment is going to force a brokered convention to avert Bernie, even if Bernie could win vs Trump. The Dem establishment would rather Trump win the four years, then let their entire party spiral uncontrollably towards the far-left...and this may actually be a good thing for our nation. If the Dems become the UK Labor Party of the United States, we know where that will lead.

She is the idiot who wanted to point the Hubble telescope at Mars to see the American flags the astronauts left behind.

Forum List

Back