Black caucus chair: Don't disband police departments

Worked in New Jersey.

Camden is a fuckign shit hole

No one sane wants to live there

That isn't an option

Yea surprise shredding the bill of rights works people. We can stop all the crime.....Including with police

There are cameras fucking eveyrwhere htey don't need body cameras in camden.

There are camera's everywhere now. It's why it's harder for the police to get away with what they used to get away with.

All the same, exhibit A. It worked.

google a bit about what it's like to live in fucking camden

i'll take agressive police over that shit thanks

It doesn't matter. It worked. Crime is down. Why does that offend you?

Because part of the discussion that's assumed is we are going to respect our constitutional rights

The state monitoring every foot I walk in a city doesn't sound very appealing

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

There is no Constitutional right to privacy while in public.

Just be honest. You don't want the crimes of the police captured on video.

Living the dream.

Republicans were very excited because they thought they could use that "Democrats want to eliminate the police" meme for November. Turns out very few Democrats, like those Minneapolis city council members, are for it.
No major leader is for it.
A few hours ago I see a Microsoft Edge headline that Pelosi and the Dems are going to introduce a new Police Reform Bill. Damn that was fast. This was all pre planned!!! Microsoft Edge is a prog leaning commie propaganda outlet. The battle is always uphill. And it may take violence to end it. If there is any. Police Reform may be needed. But why all the Prog cities didn't do it years ago in local politics, is puzzling. Non Prog areas need reform also. and people screwed over in the last few decades need closure to those who messed them up and their families. Not just black people who are arguing on this issue.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

Yea surprise shredding the bill of rights works people. We can stop all the crime.....Including with police

There are camera's everywhere now. It's why it's harder for the police to get away with what they used to get away with.

Because part of the discussion that's assumed is we are going to respect our constitutional rights

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

Living the dream.

Police reformed and crime is down. Win.

Republicans were very excited because they thought they could use that "Democrats want to eliminate the police" meme for November. Turns out very few Democrats, like those Minneapolis city council members, are for it.
Minneapolis just dismantled the police department. You were saying?

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

Living the dream.

Police reformed and crime is down. Win.

A comment from Bestplaces.net
"i vacationed there and only got shot twice, the city has really improved!!! Especially with drug quality!"

In other words they got wind that people would be exiting the Dem party in droves if they kept pushing their radical anti-police agenda, so now they are backpedaling bigly.

It must suck to be a radical communist that hates America, every time you put forward your endgame ideas they get rejected by the people.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie or fascist fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

Why the fuck did you think it offended me?

You low born retard

"crime rate went down at the cost of civil liberties for everyone in the city".....Oh
No one has a right to privacy while walking on a public street, or walking in a private business.

But the question is what can the govt collect and publish or use from tracking people's whereabouts or what they do.

The overwhelming number of video cameras are private.
yes, but it seemed to me juicin was thinking of something more like a public system. But the indicents in central park, GA, and Minneapolis are more about cell phones. I doubt cops in troubled areas have much interest in getting security cam video to investigate themselves. But not all cop departments are inherently corrupt. Some are trying to police themselves.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie or fascist fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

Why the fuck did you think it offended me?

You low born retard

"crime rate went down at the cost of civil liberties for everyone in the city".....Oh
No one has a right to privacy while walking on a public street, or walking in a private business.

But the question is what can the govt collect and publish or use from tracking people's whereabouts or what they do.

The overwhelming number of video cameras are private.
yes, but it seemed to me juicin was thinking of something more like a public system. But the indicents in central park, GA, and Minneapolis are more about cell phones. I doubt cops in troubled areas have much interest in getting security cam video to investigate themselves. But not all cop departments are inherently corrupt. Some are trying to police themselves.

Absolutely some are. Juicin wouldn't get specific so it's kinda hard to say what they believed.

:linky:

:linky:
It's not that hard to find.

Democrats also believe that if all the cops were black, there would be no systemic racism in the cops because Democrats believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race
Many of the blacks I have worked around were extremely racist.

Democrats also believe that if all the cops were black, there would be no systemic racism in the cops because Democrats believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race
Many of the blacks I have worked around were extremely racist.
People who buy into Democrat party race baiting are racist people. Only racist believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race.

dems obviously made the crass political calculation that unrest in America is a benefit to biden's candidacy

Forum List

Back