Black caucus chair: Don't disband police departments

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Republicans were very excited because they thought they could use that "Democrats want to eliminate the police" meme for November. Turns out very few Democrats, like those Minneapolis city council members, are for it.
No major leader is for it.

Republicans were very excited because they thought they could use that "Democrats want to eliminate the police" meme for November. Turns out very few Democrats, like those Minneapolis city council members, are for it.
translation...left wingers are starting to feel the heat. LOL

Back peddling becomes you vermin.

Fourth thread on one topic, but hey..... at least yours is actually about substance rather then RW hysteria. LOL

There's probably some logic to thinking that cops may not be the best suited folks for dealing with mentally ill and homeless people and stuff like that. From what I've read even Minneapolis's city council is not certain what form a new public safety approach will take. It's just that reform in the cop department has been symied for years with the Union. It may be less about public safety that protecting cops from investigation.

Worked in New Jersey.

Camden is a fuckign shit hole

No one sane wants to live there

That isn't an option

Yea surprise shredding the bill of rights works people. We can stop all the crime.....Including with police

There are cameras fucking eveyrwhere htey don't need body cameras in camden.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

Yea surprise shredding the bill of rights works people. We can stop all the crime.....Including with police

There are camera's everywhere now. It's why it's harder for the police to get away with what they used to get away with.

All the same, exhibit A. It worked.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

There are camera's everywhere now. It's why it's harder for the police to get away with what they used to get away with.

google a bit about what it's like to live in fucking camden

i'll take agressive police over that shit thanks

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

It doesn't matter. It worked. Crime is down. Why does that offend you?

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

Because part of the discussion that's assumed is we are going to respect our constitutional rights

The state monitoring every foot I walk in a city doesn't sound very appealing

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie or fascist fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

Why the fuck did you think it offended me?

You low born retard

"crime rate went down at the cost of civil liberties for everyone in the city".....Oh

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

Because part of the discussion that's assumed is we are going to respect our constitutional rights

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

There is no Constitutional right to privacy while in public.

Just be honest. You don't want the crimes of the police captured on video.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

I don't want my own fucking crimes acptured on video you dolt

I'm an actual liberal

And no the state doesn't have a right to track your every movement from when you leave the house you bastard.

Same reason they can't just siphon up GPS data and use it without a warrant.

I'd rather break up camden and split the citizens to teh ends of the country before I fucking did what they did in Camden.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

I don't want my own fucking crimes acptured on video you dolt

I'm an actual liberal

And no the state doesn't have a right to track your every movement from when you leave the house you bastard.

Same reason they can't just siphon up GPS data and use it without a warrant.

I'd rather break up camden and split the citizens to teh ends of the country before I fucking did what they did in Camden.

GPS data isn't public. The system was reformed and crime is down. If you actually have something showing that Constitutional rights were violated to do this, post it.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie or fascist fuck who thinks that's appropriate? lol

You low born retard

"crime rate went down at the cost of civil liberties for everyone in the city".....Oh
No one has a right to privacy while walking on a public street, or walking in a private business.

But the question is what can the govt collect and publish or use from tracking people's whereabouts or what they do.

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

You low born retard

No one has a right to privacy while walking on a public street, or walking in a private business.

But the question is what can the govt collect and publish or use from tracking people's whereabouts or what they do.

yes you do

same way you have a right to privacy related to all digital things

when they do this to a majority white city our constitutional interpretations will change.

Problem (or thankfully) is they only do this in camden that i''m aware of. But if every major city was like London and Camden? The feds would step in only a matter of time

Worked in New Jersey.

That isn't an option

You low born retard

The overwhelming number of video cameras are private.

Democrats also believe that if all the cops were black, there would be no systemic racism in the cops because Democrats believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race

Forum List

Back