black attacked white girl on bus charged with battery

You racist assclown, just like I said you are trying to look good to your racist buddies. I didn't work dumbass.
I am not the racist here , you are. you constantly post attack after attack on white people simply because they are white. You lie and misrepresent facts and twist everything said to be racist. You are vile and pathetic.

I am not the racist here , you are. you constantly post attack after attack on white people simply because they are white. You lie and misrepresent facts and twist everything said to be racist. You are vile and pathetic.
you are correct. tell it !

I am not the racist here
You are a lying POS.
, you are. you constantly post attack after attack on white people simply because they are white.
So posting what America has done to her black citizens is now an attack on white folks. That's the best weak ass excuse you can come up with.
You lie and misrepresent facts and twist everything said to be racist. You are vile and pathetic.
...and yet you can never post any the lies or facts that I misrepresent. You are one of those racist who will throw a rock and then hide his hand.

You are a lying POS.

So posting what America has done to her black citizens is now an attack on white folks. That's the best weak ass excuse you can come up with.

...and yet you can never post any the lies or facts that I misrepresent. You are one of those racist who will throw a rock and then hide his hand.
almost every post you make attacks white people blames the for racist acts that they didnt do and then demands we all feel sorry for you.

There were two that beat her. A smaller kid joined in at the end of the video. Most such 'beatings' aren't serious and are meant more to intimidate and humiliate the victim more than to do real harm.

There were two that beat her. A smaller kid joined in at the end of the video. Most such 'beatings' aren't serious and are meant more to intimidate and humiliate the victim more than to do real harm.
just black kids beating her.

He shouldn't have been charged with battery, he should have been charged with attempted murder.

That little black bastard better not let me catch him beating on a small child.

it was a black hug beating little white girl. black racism.
Disturbing indeed that a 15 year old was beating a nine year old. I blame the parents of the 15 year old and the school. A lack of personal accountability and possibly some learned-hate issues.

Disturbing indeed that a 15 year old was beating a nine year old. I blame the parents of the 15 year old and the school. A lack of personal accountability and possibly some learned-hate issues.
typical of blacks of all ages./

Forum List

Back