black attacked white girl on bus charged with battery

thank god. poor little girl.

What happened to the adults who were supposedly in charge of these children when this incident happened?

We have people standing around filming this beating, and no adult came to help the child being assaulted, nor did anyone attempt to stop what was happening.

All the rest of the children student around cheering the violence?

I want to know how this happened. I really don’t give a rat’s ass about charges against the perpetrator after it’s happened. I want to see people fired for allowing it to happen in the first place.

My daughter was assaulted by a child at recess when she was 11, and slammed into a brick wall. The school failed to call me and when my daughter complained she couldn’t walk afterwards, she was accused of faking her injury “for attention”.

I went after the school, not because they failed to discipline the boy who attacked her, but because of their failure to (a) believe her; (b) call me; or (c) have her seen by the school nurse.

We moved that spring, and she changed schools. A week later, a child collapsed and died in the yard at recess. The child had asked to be excused from recess, because of not feeling and was accused of faking illness “for attention” by the same woman who refused my child’s request.

This shit should not be happening in the first place. Where are the adults who weren’t doing their jobs when it did?

its true blacks commit more crimes than anyone . your and idot who dosent even know what racism really is.

It’s also true that blacks have the highest rates of poverty.

Why is it that black people in the USA have higher rates of crime than black people in other countries? Wash rinse and repeat for non-white Hispanics?

Why are racial minorities more likely to be gang members and criminals than non-whites in other countries?

IT’S THE POVERTY, STUPID!!!!

Crime is a result of poverty and lack of opportunity. Poverty is the root of most crime.

Poverty among racial minorities in the USA is the result of systemic racism.

You have to be extremely gullible and stupid to keep buying the idea that race is the root of crime because non-whites exist in every first world nation, and they don’t have the levels of crime or poverty that they have in the USA.

Why is it that black people in the USA have higher rates of crime than black people in other countries? Wash rinse and repeat for non-white Hispanics?

Why are racial minorities more likely to be gang members and criminals than non-whites in other countries?

Crime is a result of poverty and lack of opportunity. Poverty is the root of most crime.

You have to be extremely gullible and stupid to keep buying the idea that race is the root of crime because non-whites exist in every first world nation, and they don’t have the levels of crime or poverty that they have in the USA.
its choice stupid. no one tells them to go fuck and make babies they can't afford and end up on welfare. no ones tells them to do all crime they do and deal all the drugs they do. . no one tells them to drop out schools and join gangs and hate clubs. no tell them to murder each other as much as they do . its personal bad choices they make. they do it cause they want too. there are more blacks living over the poverty line then under it.

Oh Boo Hoo, those poor black folks.

Forum List

Back