Black Athletes greeted by Chinese

Will you demand that Trump denouce it?

Will you demand that Trump stop having his suits, shirts and ties made in China?
He basically called China our enemy and blamed them for the virus to be fair. What happened in the video is insanely disrespectful. I think you're an asshole race baiter but you are right to be angry at the video. China should reprimand those assholes.

So what makes whites attack Asians?

Ummmm, it's mainly blacks who do that. So ask yourself why blacks attack asians and then you will have the reason that the rare white assholes do it too.

No if your dumbass walks up to a black man and calls him the Nword, what are you promoting?
Where did I ever state that would do such a thing to a random person?

Those Chinese have the right to communicate their feelings in their nation.

Maybe they are unhappy with the farm equipment that Chinese teams have imported to entertain them?

Maybe one of those implements raped someone or was violent?

We don't know the backstory here.

Just trigger words.

If China becomes the reserve currency nation, things will be much harder here. And they are getting that way now. We have seen in one year what a nation bent on selling foundation to other nations has done to the citizens. We only vote for two choices. If you hate Trump, okay. But he laid the realities out of what our elites are doing. Joe...50 years in politics. Trump no years. And he had the economy humming.
Who are you trying to convince of that bullshit? Me or yourself.

The most racist comments I’ve ever heard against black people were said by Asian people (mostly Korean)

Ummmm, it's mainly blacks who do that. So ask yourself why blacks attack asians and then you will have the reason that the rare white assholes do it too.
So 5 black men are guilty of attacking someone Asian and 4 white men are guilty of attacking someone Asian, but the spin is Black people are attacking Asians and someone white randomly attacked someone Asian.

Where did I ever state that would do such a thing to a random person?

Those Chinese have the right to communicate their feelings in their nation.

Maybe they are unhappy with the farm equipment that Chinese teams have imported to entertain them?

Maybe one of those implements raped someone or was violent?

We don't know the backstory here.

Just trigger words.
[IMG alt="Gabe Lackmann"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/81/81283.jpg?1639174263[/IMG]

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member​

JoinedJun 5, 2021Messages4,499Reaction score4,239Points1,908
It needed to be said.

Trump denounced china all the time. And here you are DEFENDING racist chinese people!

Just how dumb are you?
groovy-to-infinity-and-beyond-javaone-2010-guillaume-laforge-1-728.jpg

Forum List

Back