Black Athletes greeted by Chinese

I have said it many times and tell you what you and the other thugs on here wouldn’t do anything and in fact all you do is write nonsense about how thuggish you are!
Yea I know you do Jack, pretty sure you do say it to ONE black man when you have about 10 of your punk ass buddies with you.
About the same time you demand Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC and so on which your wannabe thuggish ass would never do!

Wanna be thuggish ass.

it ain’t about White people Boy!
Leroy?
It is about the fact you condone racism as long as it is not done by a white, so do you get it Boy!

You are a wannabe thug with no way to let your hatred out!
That was enlightening Jack, didn't realize I was a wanna be thug boy. Wow.

You stupid idiots don't see a damn thing wrong with the Chinese because they made the Biden family filthy rich. Then they unleashed a bio weapon creating a pandemic allowing the Democrats to use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested balloted counted in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal an election.
Read that one more time and let me know when you make sense of it.
You Negroes love the Chinese because they got their man in the White House and now you are good to go on your welfare checks.
Read this one again also.

Yea I know you do Jack, pretty sure you do say it to ONE black man when you have about 10 of your punk ass buddies with you.

Leroy?

That was enlightening Jack, didn't realize I was a wanna be thug boy. Wow.
Are you two in a room together somewhere, bumping chests? (or other things...)

How many actual US citizens don't have any form of ID whatsoever? If any can be found, by all means issue them one free of charge. A few tax dollars for the unfortunate unicorn.

Forum List

Back