Black Athletes greeted by Chinese

Yea I know you do Jack, pretty sure you do say it to ONE black man when you have about 10 of your punk ass buddies with you.

Leroy?

That was enlightening Jack, didn't realize I was a wanna be thug boy. Wow.
:laughing0301:

In 3 moves you would never walk again. I would walk away unharmed.

But, hey, at least you have your brains.....oh wait....

You won't do SHIT.

Happy MLK Day, eh?

Will this be covered by MSM?

If it happened here, the media would be screaming about White Supremacy terrorism and how dangerous it is.

Chinese are some of the most racist people on the planet, second to some black democrats maybe.

Not too much worse than Northern European nations. Little hidden gem there.
Of course they would never say so, which is easy to claim when 99.2% of your population is white.

In 3 moves you would never walk again. I would walk away unharmed.

But, hey, at least you have your brains.....oh wait....

You won't do SHIT.
Oh you bad ass you! There ain’t no kind of bad ass like an Internet bad ass!! For crying out loud, have a little dignity.

I’ve worked in the auto industry for decades.
What I said is factual.

Bullshit. You don't work, other than as an agitator for the chinese.

Second, I have friends in the racing world, and in general aviation, and in the auto world.

No one had any problems under Trump.

Under obummer and xiden? You betcha, problems galore.

But under Trump, not a bit.

Bullshit. You don't work, other than as an agitator for the chinese.

Second, I have friends in the racing world, and in general aviation, and in the auto world.

No one had any problems under Trump.

Under obummer and xiden? You betcha, problems galore.

But under Trump, not a bit.
Shut the fuck up asshole.
You don’t know the first thing about me.

Happy MLK Day, eh?

Will this be covered by MSM?

If it happened here, the media would be screaming about White Supremacy terrorism and how dangerous it is.

Chinese are some of the most racist people on the planet, second to some black democrats maybe.

That is some fucked up shit

..........and yet he isn't moving any of those businesses, is he?

How much manufacturing did he bring back?
If China becomes the reserve currency nation, things will be much harder here. And they are getting that way now. We have seen in one year what a nation bent on selling foundation to other nations has done to the citizens. We only vote for two choices. If you hate Trump, okay. But he laid the realities out of what our elites are doing. Joe...50 years in politics. Trump no years. And he had the economy humming.

Japanese are racist against blacks as well, but at least they're subtle about it. My Japanese in-laws lived in a neighborhood with a high percentage of blacks. One Thanksgiving, my hubby and I were going to their home to pick them up for Thanksgiving dinner, and we saw a roadkill possum. As we drove back through the intersection, I mentioned that it was sure gone quick and my sweet Japanese mother-in-law said, "Hmmmm...... somebody got a free Thanksgiving dinner."

Forum List

Back