Black Athletes greeted by Chinese

That's not the same thing.

Stating something needs to be said, or done is not the same as declaring that I would do it myself.

"All of you savages need to be shipped back"

is not the same as saying

"I will ship all of savages back myself"

Do you see the difference....dawg?

So 5 black men are guilty of attacking someone Asian and 4 white men are guilty of attacking someone Asian, but the spin is Black people are attacking Asians and someone white randomly attacked someone Asian.

Show four video's of whites attacking Asians. GO!

So what is it for?
There are white druggies who need a fix

white homeless crazies who should be in a mental institution

and some whites who are criminals

but racial hatred by whites against asians is rare

the friction just isnt there as it is with blacks

There are white druggies who need a fix

white homeless crazies who should be in a mental institution

and some whites who are criminals

but racial hatred by whites against asians is rare

the friction just isnt there as it is with blacks
That is straight up bullshit, it has never been black folks who discriminated against Asians or treated them as 2nd class citizens.

White supremacy and hate are haunting Asian Americans​

Anti-Asian hate crimes are up 150% during the pandemic, according to the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino.

On a day when the new Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told lawmakers that domestic extremism was the greatest threat to the homeland, Tsou argued that Asian Americans did not face distinct peril but were targeted by the same forces of hate endured by Black Americans and that were evident in the insurrection against the US Capitol on January 6.
"While the focus is on anti-Asian hate, it all stems from White supremacy and anyone can be a scapegoat at any moment," Tsou said.

Tell us all about the trials and tribulations you are forced to endure as a white man in America.
Your snark is weak

if you are a black person who wants to blame your personal failure on others instead of yourself thats too bad for you

but dont expect the rest of America to share your self pity

Your snark is weak

if you are a black person who wants to blame your personal failure on others instead of yourself thats too bad for you

but dont expect the rest of America to share your self pity
In other words you got nothing to complain about.
Spare me your bullshit.

Forum List

Back