Black American Has a Message for the Race Rioters…

Cops don't convict. Their job is to gather evidence. The prosecutor is the one that will try to have you convicted. The judge and/or jury are who you need to convince of your innocence.

How many times have you been arrested?

Nowhere did he mention that cops convict you. They can and do arrest you if you dont know your rights and use statements you make against yourself to help the DA build cases. Attorneys help you not make it easier for the DA to send you to jail. You are a effin moron and a liar. Must be part of being a convict. Didnt your time in the pen teach you anything constructive?

I wasn't responding to you moron.

Notice the "quote" feature and who I was responding to using said feature.

My limited time in the penitentiary taught me to identify liars and losers such as yourself.

The proper term would be ex-convict, but since I no longer have that on my record the point is moot.

Did I ask you who you were responding to moron? I dont care about who you were responding to. I made my response that you are a moronic convict. Too bad you cant do anything about that. Next time send a PM idiot. Once a convict always a convict. Thats why you lie so much. Too much time in the pokey.

Last edited:
One protester that had peacefully assembled was gassed three days in a row....She is the State Representative of the Missouri legislation assembly... She is an Afro-American. I believe some hides will hang after the feds come in to quell the situation...

Police have a right and duty to use tear gas in these situations; you do know this, right?

Forum List

Back