Bizarre Hypothetical Outcome of Impeachment

Trump knows the identity of the whistleblower. He doesn't need anything from Schiff. Besides, the identity of the whistleblower is completely irrelevant to the facts of the case.

How is it Trump knows who the whistleblower is and not Schiff Face? At least that's what he stated under oath while conducting the inquiry.

Schiff has not been under oath during the inquiry. Schiff has made no effort to uncover the identity of the whistleblower because he has no interest in doing so. Trump has any number of ways to identify the whistleblower. He stated he knew him so maybe he's lying?

Actually I believe that Schiff Face is lying which is one of the many reasons we need to hear the whistleblower testify.

Makes no difference to the case against Trump. Nothing more than a distraction.

Sure it makes a difference. A huge difference. This whole whistleblower thing is part of the cabal of the Democrat party. I want to know who this spy is that gave the so-called whistleblower this information and why. I want to hear him or her testify that their intentions were out of professional concern and not that they are working in the shadows of the party. I want to know why this spy didn't approach the DOJ himself instead of relaying this information to the whistleblower. I want to hear the whistleblower testify he never met Adam Schiff, and never discussed this matter with him personally.

The deep state is alive and well, and given the fact they impeached my President, the man I voted for, I want to see this cabal unravel.

Nothing you want to know has any bearing on whether the behavior of Trump is justified.

You just want vengance.

How is it Trump knows who the whistleblower is and not Schiff Face? At least that's what he stated under oath while conducting the inquiry.

Schiff has not been under oath during the inquiry. Schiff has made no effort to uncover the identity of the whistleblower because he has no interest in doing so. Trump has any number of ways to identify the whistleblower. He stated he knew him so maybe he's lying?

Actually I believe that Schiff Face is lying which is one of the many reasons we need to hear the whistleblower testify.

Sure it makes a difference. A huge difference. This whole whistleblower thing is part of the cabal of the Democrat party. I want to know who this spy is that gave the so-called whistleblower this information and why. I want to hear him or her testify that their intentions were out of professional concern and not that they are working in the shadows of the party. I want to know why this spy didn't approach the DOJ himself instead of relaying this information to the whistleblower. I want to hear the whistleblower testify he never met Adam Schiff, and never discussed this matter with him personally.

The deep state is alive and well, and given the fact they impeached my President, the man I voted for, I want to see this cabal unravel.

Nothing you want to know has any bearing on whether the behavior of Trump is justified.

You just want vengance.

No, I want to see this deep state come to an end. The only way that will happen is with honesty and exposure. The only explanation behind this phony impeachment is that if the Democrats had people working behind the scenes to help them try and oust this President; something they promised to do from day one, and it's all politically motivated.

You just want vengance.

No, I want to see this deep state come to an end. The only way that will happen is with honesty and exposure. The only explanation behind this phony impeachment is that if the Democrats had people working behind the scenes to help them try and oust this President; something they promised to do from day one, and it's all politically motivated.

Then expose it. But do it on your own time. Don't bring it up during an impeachment trial that has nothing to do with your vendetta.

Imbecile, like Lev Parnas admitted to... they were all in the loop....

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump

You men Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence
link to that, please...

Admiral, can you answer this one question....?

WHY DID TRUMP and Giuliani and all the president's men, INSIST THAT the Ukraine President Velensky,

MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON CNN, that the Ukraine was Investigating the Bidens, in order to get his coveted White House meeting and the congressionally passed, military and security aid?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Can you explain to us why this was critical and the only way for him to get the money and meeting?

Why do you people keep lying in spite of us pointing out your lies repeatedly?

Trump never once told Zelensky that foreign aid was based on his cooperation. He used the term "Do us a favor." A favor is not a threat. Telling a President of a country if they don't fire their prosecutor in six hours, they won't get US aid, that is a threat.

Trump told Zelensky that generous American aid is not being reciprocated...and then he explained how Ukraine should reciprocate in doing him favors that include looking into Crowstrike holding DNC server and Bidens.

What??? He never said that. Those comments were a separate part of the conversation. But even if he did, that's not a quid pro quo, and that's not a threat of withholding aid.

They were part of the same conversation.

Why do you think Trump is bringing up generous American aid and how Ukraine is not reciprocating?

Why do you think Bolton called what Trump team were doing in Ukraine a “drug deal” and told his subordinates to go straight to lawyers with improprieties they witnessed?

Why do you think Sondland, who donated a million bucks to Trump, testifies that he told Ukrainians everything is conditioned on public announcement of investigation?

Why do you think Mulvaney publicly admitted that he held up the aid at Trump’s directive to pressure Ukraine for investigations?

Why do you think Trump is fighting tooth and nail to prevent testimonies and documents that would clear him if he did nothing wrong?

Come on, it’s really not that complicated, just use your god-given head.

Last edited:
You men Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence
link to that, please...

WHY DID TRUMP and Giuliani and all the president's men, INSIST THAT the Ukraine President Velensky,

MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON CNN, that the Ukraine was Investigating the Bidens, in order to get his coveted White House meeting and the congressionally passed, military and security aid?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Can you explain to us why this was critical and the only way for him to get the money and meeting?

Trump never once told Zelensky that foreign aid was based on his cooperation. He used the term "Do us a favor." A favor is not a threat. Telling a President of a country if they don't fire their prosecutor in six hours, they won't get US aid, that is a threat.

Trump told Zelensky that generous American aid is not being reciprocated...and then he explained how Ukraine should reciprocate in doing him favors that include looking into Crowstrike holding DNC server and Bidens.

What??? He never said that. Those comments were a separate part of the conversation. But even if he did, that's not a quid pro quo, and that's not a threat of withholding aid.

Why do you think Trump is bringing up generous American aid and how Ukraine is not reciprocating?

Why do you think Bolton called what Trump team were doing in Ukraine a “drug deal” and told his subordinates to go straight to lawyers with improprieties they witnessed?

Why do you think Sondland, who donated a million bucks to Trump, testifies that he told Ukrainians everything is conditioned on public announcement of investigation?

Why do you think Mulvaney publicly admitted that he held up the aid at Trump’s directive to pressure Ukraine for investigations?

Why do you think Trump is fighting tooth and nail to prevent testimonies and documents that would clear him if he did nothing wrong?

First of all, Trump wanted that announcement because Ukraine and it's players were known for saying one thing and doing another. Trump's calculation was that if Zelensky made it public he would look into it, he'd be more likely to stick to his word. Trump didn't (and still doesn't) know Zelensky very well. In fact that was only their second conversation together.

That ties into Trump bringing up our help in the past. Perhaps Trump wanted Zelensky to feel guilty about the way his country has repaid our good will, and figured that guilt would help in getting what Trump wanted, done. As for Sondland, he testified on what he thought (presumptions) and what Trump said, which were two different things.

If the commies thought for one minute, that Trump was withholding aid until he got what he wanted, why didn't they just sit quiet until he did? That would have made a better case than guessing what Trump wanted, or was going to do, and then impeaching him based on mind reading.

The impeachment was going to happen no matter who said what, so why should Trump help them in anyway by surrendering documents or allowing his staff to testify? It wouldn't have helped Trump, it only could have helped Schiff Face and the commies if somebody got tripped up in answering a question. Proof of that is they impeached Trump anyway without those witnesses or their testimony.

Remember too that DumBama did the same thing. He used executive privilege to withhold documents requested by the Republican House during Fast and Furious. The Republicans took it to court and eventually won, but much too late. They didn't impeach him over it. Also Joe Biden didn't act alone. DumBama had to know about Joe's quid pro quo ahead of time. Biden acted on behalf of the President.

Bottom line is that everything Trump is accused of, DumBama actually did.

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

First of all, Trump wanted that announcement because Ukraine and it's players were known for saying one thing and doing another. Trump's calculation was that if Zelensky made it public he would look into it, he'd be more likely to stick to his word. Trump didn't (and still doesn't) know Zelensky very well. In fact that was only their second conversation together.

That ties into Trump bringing up our help in the past. Perhaps Trump wanted Zelensky to feel guilty about the way his country has repaid our good will, and figured that guilt would help in getting what Trump wanted, done. As for Sondland, he testified on what he thought (presumptions) and what Trump said, which were two different things.

If the commies thought for one minute, that Trump was withholding aid until he got what he wanted, why didn't they just sit quiet until he did? That would have made a better case than guessing what Trump wanted, or was going to do, and then impeaching him based on mind reading.

The impeachment was going to happen no matter who said what, so why should Trump help them in anyway by surrendering documents or allowing his staff to testify? It wouldn't have helped Trump, it only could have helped Schiff Face and the commies if somebody got tripped up in answering a question. Proof of that is they impeached Trump anyway without those witnesses or their testimony.

Remember too that DumBama did the same thing. He used executive privilege to withhold documents requested by the Republican House during Fast and Furious. The Republicans took it to court and eventually won, but much too late. They didn't impeach him over it. Also Joe Biden didn't act alone. DumBama had to know about Joe's quid pro quo ahead of time. Biden acted on behalf of the President.

Cool story bro...but as already explained, Trump didn’t just “guilt” as you say, he ACTUALLY HELD UP THE AID (among other “deliverables) to pressure Ukraine for investigations.

Got any other cool stories?

Cool story bro...but as already explained, Trump didn’t just “guilt” as you say, he ACTUALLY HELD UP THE AID (among other “deliverables) to pressure Ukraine for investigations.

Sounds like you're the one with the stories. Trump held up aid to pressure Zelensky. How did you know that? It's what the Democrats told you. How did they know that? Democrats can read minds and tell the future.

Democrats are killing this country. We used to be a nation of innocent until proven guilty; evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Thanks to the commies, you are guilty until you prove your innocence, even if it's against an allegation without proof.

Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

So you can't prove your delusions are real because the Internet prevents you from doing so??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Google is blocking conservative new sites in searches

What are you all afraid of?
LOLOL

Imbecile, that's other rightards like you bitching and moaning about Google.

That doesn't make your bitching and moaning real nor does it make Google the only search engine. :cuckoo:
Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

Oops

Sounds like you're the one with the stories. Trump held up aid to pressure Zelensky. How did you know that? It's what the Democrats told you. How did they know that? Democrats can read minds and tell the.

Democrats told me????

Pay attention this time please...as I already explained, Mulveney (OMB head and Trump’s chief of staff in case you don’t know who he is) publicly stated that he held up aid at Trumps direction to pressure Ukraine to do investigations.

Maybe he is a secret Democrat, like Sondland, Hill and Bolton? :rolleyes:

Two people quit at OMB over this illegal hold-up of military aid to Ukraine and to this date WH refuses to provide documents for the hold up, allow Mulvaney to testify before Congress or even officially explain the reason for why aid was held up.

Time to wake up and smell the roses, this is not about Democrats, this is about our swamp-king POTUS just not being able to help himself to staying clean after a 2 year investigation into his corrupt ways.

Not two days after Mueller was giving his public testimony, Trump was on the phone with Zelensky squeezing out personal political favors and giving Democrats all the grounds they would ever need to impeach his ass.

At what point do you ask yourself - what the fuuuuucck is wrong with this guy?

Last edited:

Sounds like you're the one with the stories. Trump held up aid to pressure Zelensky. How did you know that? It's what the Democrats told you. How did they know that? Democrats can read minds and tell the.

Democrats told me????

Pay attention this time please...as I already explained, Mulveney (OMB head and Trump’s chief of staff in case you don’t know who he is) publicly stated that he held up aid at Trumps direction to pressure Ukraine to do investigations.

Two people quit at OMB over this illegal hold-up of military aid to Ukraine and to this date WH refuses to provide documents for the hold up, allow Mulvaney to testify before Congress or even officially explain the reason for why aid was held up.

Time to wake up and smell the roses, this is not about Democrats, this is about our swamp-king POTUS just not being able to help himself to staying clean after a 2 year investigation into his corrupt ways.

Not two days after Mueller was giving his public testimony, Trump was on the phone with Zelensky squeezing out personal political favors and giving Democrats all the grounds they would ever need to impeach his ass.

Oh geez.

Just before 6 p.m., the White House press office released a statement from Mulvaney denouncing the media coverage.

Mulvaney: "Once again, the media has decided to misconstrue my comments to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump. Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainan military aid and any investigation in the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server. The only reasons we were holding the money was because or concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption. Multiple times during the more-than 30 minute briefing where I took over 25 questions, I referred to President Trump’s interest in rooting out corruption in Ukraine, and ensuring taxpayer dollars are spent responsibly and appropriately. There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server –– this was made explicitly obvious by the fact that the aid money was delivered with any action on the part of the Ukrainians regarding the server.

"There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server."

In context: Mick Mulvaney on quid pro quo

Democrats told me????

Oh geez.

Just before 6 p.m., the White House press office released a statement from Mulvaney denouncing the media coverage.

Mulvaney: "Once again, the media has decided to misconstrue my comments to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump. Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainan military aid and any investigation in the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server. The only reasons we were holding the money was because or concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption. Multiple times during the more-than 30 minute briefing where I took over 25 questions, I referred to President Trump’s interest in rooting out corruption in Ukraine, and ensuring taxpayer dollars are spent responsibly and appropriately. There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server –– this was made explicitly obvious by the fact that the aid money was delivered with any action on the part of the Ukrainians regarding the server.

"There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server."

you buy that bullshit?

Mulveney CLEARLY said what he said and it was exactly opposite to his walk back claims after White House dropped their collective jaws at his admission.

If Mulveney DIDN'T hold up the aid for Trump then surely Trump would get him on up in front of the Congress PRONTO, hold-up documents in hand, so he can clear the whole thing up and embarrass Democrats with their baseless impeachment.

But of course Trump is doing the exact opposite, because he knows damn well Mulveney is not about to go to jail for him and will sing like a spring bird about Trump’s drug deal in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Nothing in there says U.S. tax dollars went to Burisma.

You lied.
Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

So you can't prove your delusions are real because the Internet prevents you from doing so??

LOLOL

That doesn't make your bitching and moaning real nor does it make Google the only search engine. :cuckoo:

Oops
I take this to mean Frank Biden can't count on your vote?

Doesn't matter. You're not American and can't vote anyway. :lmao:

Democrats told me????

Oh geez.

you buy that bullshit?

Mulveney CLEARLY said what he said and started backpedaling once the White House started nononoing at his comments.

I'm sure you didn't click the link, but it's one of your own--Politifact. And if you read the interview, you would see the reporter kept interrupting him as he was trying to talk, cutting of what he was trying to explain. Mulvaney said what he said to the reporter was misconstrued. He stated there was a quid pro quo, but not when it came to investigating the Biden's.

In any case, he doesn't stand by that claim.

Democrats told me????

Oh geez.

Liar. The media misconstrued nothing. It's literally what Mulvaney said...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

Oops

I Me is Joe Biden is a corrupt motherfucker and Trump will the whistle on him

Let's get really weird and assume:

Trump has new evidence submitted and he resigns before impeachment. Pence is now President

Biden wins the Democratic nomination and defeats Pence in the popular vote and Electoral College by barely squeaking by.

The House of Representative flips to Republican control and McCarthy is named Speaker of the House.

The Senate remains in Republican hands with McConnell in charge.

Now, wouldn't Biden be subject to impeachment in the House on day one of his administration for his actions in Ukraine, claiming that if the prosecutor was not removed, they would not get the billion dollar loan guarantee?

The evidence is on tape and the Senate would be forced to remove him in a trial that could last one day. The Democrat VP would then become President.

Sound plausible?

That won't happen, it isn't in the cards.

Here is what will happen, and what the Deep State has in store.

If Trump is forced out, what this sham is probably all about, and why Trump made that preemptive move over, he is vehemently OPPOSED to America getting involved, or Israel launching a WWIII type conflagration in the Middle East. It was his attempt to appease Bibi's blood-lust.

. . .but. .. if they decide to do it anyway? He will have to go. THAT is what this could be all about, and why the urgency before just waiting for an election.

. . . and it will have to be before Spring and any war campaign can be launched, as the window of opportunity is closing.

Impeachment: What Lies Beneath?
The Polemicist: Impeachment: What Lies Beneath?

". . . There is one thing that I can think of that drives such frantic urgency: War. That would also explain why Trump’s “national security” problem—embedded in the focus on Ukraine arms shipments, Russian aggression, etc.—is the real issue, the whistle to Republican war dogs. But if so, the Ukro-Russian motif is itself a screen for another “national security”/war issue that cannot be stated explicitly. There's no urgency about aggression towards Russia. There is for Iran.

So here's my entirely speculative tea-leaf reading: If there's a hidden agenda behind the urgency to remove Trump, one that might actually garner the votes of Republican Senators, it is to replace him with a president who will be a more reliable and effective leader for a military attack on Iran that Israel wants to initiate before next November. Spring is the cruelest season for launching wars.

Crazy? Maybe, but reliable reports say that the leadership in both Israel and Iran have come to the conclusion that their two countries have reached a crossroad Israel calculates that Iran has already gained too much power in the region, that it has established a network of battle-hardened allies and a widening emplacement of increasingly accurate missiles that could right now seriously damage the Jewish state in any conflict. Indeed, the Pentagon reports that Iran is producing “increasingly capable ballistic and cruise missiles” with “better accuracy, lethality and range.” And “Axis of Resistance” sources tell Elijah J. Magnier that these missiles “have been delivered to Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.”

The Houthi strike on Saudi Arabian oil fields in September confirmed this and stunned Israeli and US observers, as it demonstrated that Iran and its allies have missiles and attack drones that can avoid American anti-aircraft defenses and, most worrying, strike with pinpoint accuracy. Like this:

houthi%2BStrike%2Bon%2BSaudi.jpg

US Government / AFP

Four bull’s-eyes. From over 1000km away.

This is the picture of Israeli fear. These are not your daddy’s throwaway rockets that get fired blind and land in the middle of wherever. They are harbingers of increased military capability and confidence. They can find the Israeli Defense Ministry, a big building in the middle of Tel Aviv.

Iran knows that Israel knows all this and cannot allow it to go any further. That’s why Israel is attacking Iranian Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) forces in Syria, Hezbollah warehouses in Lebanon, and Iranian-allied forces in Iraq. But, as Iran knows very well, that’s not enough, and Israel is determined, sooner rather than later, to strike large and at the root—Iran itself. All the more so because Iran is not backing down but beefing up, and proclaiming itself ready to fight rather than get pushed back. Magnier quotes an “Axis of Resistance” decision-maker: “There is no alternative to war. One day it will be war on a large scale.”

It’s not that Iran does not know the damage Israel can do; it’s that they also know (and know that Israel knows) how little damage Israel can take. As the Deputy Commander of Operations of the IRGC, Abbas Nilforoushan, says, quoted by defense analyst Yossef Bodansky: “Iran has encircled Israel from all four sides…if only one missile hits the occupied lands, Israeli airports will be filled with people trying to run away from the country.”

Israel, even less than the US, cannot take casualties. A couple of bull’s eyes, a lot of Israelis go back to Brooklyn. The 82 million people in Iran have no place else to go.

So, Netanyahu and the Israeli military leadership are at the point where they think it’s necessary to take Iran down now, before the strategic situation deteriorates for them even further. As they correctly fear, doing nothing carries at least as great a risk for them in the not-so-distant future as taking the risk of a direct attack on Iran does now.

Thus, Israeli journalist Ben Caspit tells former British diplomat Alastair Cooke that Israeli ministers “clearly state that a widespread war is likely to erupt in the next six months between Iran and its adversaries in the region, including Israel.” As Magnier specifies: “Considering the date in the next six months, this means the end of the spring and the beginning of the summer.” They don’t want to wait until the second Tuesday in November, let alone January 20, 2021. Everybody’s got a timetable.

Let’s try to remember: It was in September, Bodansky notes, that Netanyahu, speaking to the IDF General Staff, warned that Israel had “hitherto” avoided “a comprehensive confrontation,” but “This might change soon… raising the specter of an all-out war as a distinct possibility.” It was in September, he also notes, that IRGC commanders concluded: “all chances for a diplomatic breakthrough collapsed.” It was in September, three months after Trump called off a strike against Iran at the last minute, that those extremely accurate Houthi drones and/or missiles struck key Saudi oil facilities. And it was ten days later in September that five “badass” freshman congresswomen—plus two men, all CIA or military officers—“changed…the course of history” and “the dynamic for House Democrats” with an op-ed in the Washington Post that called for impeaching Trump, instantly converting a previously recalcitrant Nancy Pelosi to the cause.

There followed Trump’s decision to withdraw from Syria—modified under pressure, but still “leaving the Kurds high and dry” and serving as another “warning sign to Israel.” And there came considerable teeth-gnashing about how Netanyahu’s “signature Iran policy … was rocked by the president's reluctance to flex US military muscle,” and left Israel “facing the reality of an unpredictable and transactional president who has deep reservations about using US military might, is afraid of getting involved in another Middle East conflict.”

Now all of this—the coincidences of the September turning points and the Spring 2020 timetables for both “Netanyahu’s signature war” and Pelosi’s “constitutional duty” of impeachment—may be, most probably are, just that: coincidences. All the signs and proclamations about an impending war with Iran in the next six months may be, as they have been before, bluster and bluff. They probably are. There's probably no connection whatsoever between what's going on in the Israeli Defense Ministry and what's going on in the hallowed Halls of Congress.

But the strategic military balance in the Middle East is changing rapidly, the US is a less reliable partner, and Iran and Israel have reached the zugzwang point where some big move is necessary and every possible one is dangerous. Everyone understands that any war with Iran will be widespread and immensely destructive.

That is exactly why Serious People in Israel and the United States would really, really want to have someone other than Donald Trump as President if there is going to be a war with Iran: It’s more than a fear that Trump won’t go along with it. (After all, he despises Iran, and can usually be made to do what the neocons want.) It’s that Israel won’t, in this instance, be looking to strike some weapons depots. It will be trying to eliminate the perceived strategic threat Iran poses and any possibility of retaliation—quickly, thoroughly, and for decades at least. That means destroying as much of the country as quickly as possible. Given Iran’s size (680,000 sq. mi.), strength, and tenacity, that means Israel will use overwhelming and ruthless force—including, I think, nuclear weapons. And Iran and its allied forces will strike back against all countries and all forces it considers complicit in the attack, everywhere they can reach. In that situation, Israel will need not only US military support, but, perhaps more importantly, the backing of an American president who projects the kind of leadership that can solicit the support, or at least the forbearance, of countries in the region, European countries, and the “international community.” That is not Donald Trump.. . . ."

Iran, Trump, and the neoliberal/neoconservative compact
https://off-guardian.org/2020/01/19...kaCcwXuYxFA-i5F7gVy_uKesyppR30M1PJ6GZaThLLFes

If Trump goes? Don't be surprised if the Middle East goes up in flames soon after.

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

Oops

I Me is Joe Biden is a corrupt motherfucker and Trump will the whistle on him
What is "I Me?" I speak English.

Democrats told me????

Oh geez.

you buy that bullshit?

Mulveney CLEARLY said what he said and started backpedaling once the White House started nononoing at his comments.

I'm sure you didn't click the link, but it's one of your own--Politifact. And if you read the interview, you would see the reporter kept interrupting him as he was trying to talk, cutting of what he was trying to explain. Mulvaney said what he said to the reporter was misconstrued. He stated there was a quid pro quo, but not when it came to investigating the Biden's.

I never said that Mulveney admitted to Biden investigation push, he admitted that Trump held up aid to pressure Ukraine to investigate Crowdstrike holding DNC server.

White House quickly rejected his statement and never gave any official reason why the aid was held up.

Democrats told me????

Oh geez.

you buy that bullshit?

I never said that Mulveney admitted to Biden investigation push, he admitted that Trump held up aid to pressure Ukraine to investigate Crowdstrike holding DNC server.

White House quickly rejected his statement and never gave any official reason why the aid was held up.

Mulvaney's statement was not official? If that's not official, what official statement are you looking for?

Democrats told me????

Oh geez.

you buy that bullshit?

Mulvaney's statement was not official? If that's not official, what official statement are you looking for?

Are you playing dumb here?

Mulvaney said it but WH rejected it, he then went on TV to retract what he said, trying to blame the media for accurately reporting what he said.

WH still does not have an official explanation for why the aid was held up.

If you weren’t so damn politically entrenched all of this would be pretty plain to understand.

Forum List

Back