Bizarre Hypothetical Outcome of Impeachment

Dummy, your link does not actually answer the question it posed. It’s just a clickbait for non-reading wingnutters like you.
So how did hunter get paid?
I told you -- Burisma.
What funny is when they tried to investigate if Burisma received any funds from USA they fired the investigator lol

Horsecrap, the only case Shokin held on Burisma had to do with 2010-2012 period. It was dormant for two years when he got the boot for failing to prosecute corruption in Ukraine.

Dummy, your link does not actually answer the question it posed. It’s just a clickbait for non-reading wingnutters like you.
I told you -- Burisma.
What funny is when they tried to investigate if Burisma received any funds from USA they fired the investigator lol

Horsecrap, the only case Shokin held on Burisma had to do with 2010-2012 period. It was dormant for two years when he got the boot for failing to prosecute corruption in Ukraine.
Sure

He’s pursuing politically motivated investigations.

Ironically enough, that is what the right accused Obama of doing (without evidence).

Prove it's politically motivated. Better yet, who started it?

Giuliani said so. He said it was for Trump’s personal benefit.

So prove that Trump told him that. I'll wait here for the link.
Imbecile, like Lev Parnas admitted to... they were all in the loop....

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump

You men Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence
link to that, please...

Admiral, can you answer this one question....?

WHY DID TRUMP and Giuliani and all the president's men, INSIST THAT the Ukraine President Velensky,

MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON CNN, that the Ukraine was Investigating the Bidens, in order to get his coveted White House meeting and the congressionally passed, military and security aid?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Can you explain to us why this was critical and the only way for him to get the money and meeting?

Last edited:
Giuliani is a fact witness.

So is Schiff and he is one of the House impeachment managers.

Incorrect. Schiff has no information on Trump’s actions.

Schiff knows the identity of the whistle blower and he kept that secret, which did not allow for a fair process during impeachment.

Trump knows the identity of the whistleblower. He doesn't need anything from Schiff. Besides, the identity of the whistleblower is completely irrelevant to the facts of the case.

He knows? That's funny! Apparently, only Schiff, his staff and the IC IG know.
Trump claimed to know. Of course, he could be lying. I don't see why he wouldn't. He's the chief executive and could just ask the ICIG.

Ironically enough, that is what the right accused Obama of doing (without evidence).

What reason would Giuliani have to lie? Maybe we should get his testimony and dig into this issue.

You want another fishing expedition, investigating the investigators?

Giuliani isn't an investigator. He's a political operative. Once he gets involved in US foreign policy, he opens himself up to investigation.

Did the President BREAK THE LAW, by holding back this congressionally passed military aid?

The answer is YES, HE MOST CERTAINLY DID.

He broke the Impoundment Control Act.

Foreign aid went to the Ukrainian government, not Burisma, comrade.

No proof U.S. aid for Ukraine went to Burisma
Lol to find the energy lol smh
So you say. Unfortunately for you, you have no proof of what you're saying.
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
Nothing in there says U.S. tax dollars went to Burisma.

You lied.
Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

So you can't prove your delusions are real because the Internet prevents you from doing so??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump
Lev the felon is your witness lol hahah
Lol

I quoted Impeached Trump, comrade.
Lev “ I never talked to trump” lol

GO AWAY
Again, moron, I quoted Impeached Trump.

:dance:

Prove it...
Lol that’s was the whole point of foreign aid to fund Burisma.. hunter Biden .. now do you want it investigated?

??? Wtf? The military aid to Ukraine was congressionally approved, with a point of helping Ukraine defend itself against Russia.
And that got that aid and the aid Biden sent to pay for his son , money laundering
So you say, but you lied.
Show me their finical records
Don't have to show you shit. You made a claim -- the onus to prove your claim falls on you, not me.

I told you -- Burisma.
Who was funded by joe Biden
Prove it, liar. You just saying it isn't proof.

You mean Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence.

You did? What was the question? Parnas is a dirtbag, no doubt about that, but he has documents too. We should definitely hear from other witnesses don't you think? People like Bolton and Pompeo that can either counter or confirm what he said happened, right?

Lol that’s was the whole point of foreign aid to fund Burisma.. hunter Biden .. now do you want it investigated?

??? Wtf? The military aid to Ukraine was congressionally approved, with a point of helping Ukraine defend itself against Russia.
And that got that aid and the aid Biden sent to pay for his son , money laundering
So you say, but you lied.
Show me their finical records
Don't have to show you shit. You made a claim -- the onus to prove your claim falls on you, not me.
Google is blocking conservative new sites in searches

I’m trying but the left hides it lol

You lied.
Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

So you can't prove your delusions are real because the Internet prevents you from doing so??

What are you all afraid of?

what is a conservative NEW site?

Mulvaney publicly and explicitly stated that money was held back by Trump for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine for investigations...did I not just say it?
You just praised Sondlands testimony.........and I called your ass on it....

Moron did you read what you quoted?

Mulveney, Trump' chief of Staff and a Director of OMB admited publicly that Trump held up aid to pressure Ukraine.

Sondlands take on what the President was after is not in a vacum, it is a consistent piece of the same story that all the people invoved are testifying to or have publicly admited.

You say Trump didn't hold up aid to force Ukraine into investigating his political opposition?

Well there is a very simple way for Trump to vindicate himself and emberass them impeachin' Democrats - have people directly involved in this matter come testify before Congress, explain what was going on and how Trump was just doing a good job in Ukraine.

Of course Trump is fighting tooth and nail to prevent people from testifying. Why do you think that is?

Please provide a site where Mulveney said that Trump personally told him he was withholding aid from Ukraine for that reason. What Sondland said is he presumed what Trump wanted. But when questioned about what Trump actually told him, it was the exact opposite of what he presumed.

Furthermore, this call took place in July of last year, which is (give or take) a year away from the nomination of Trump's contender. Trump had no idea who he would be facing. He still doesn't today. Nobody does.

In order to support the phony allegation that Trump acted on behalf of discrediting his political opponent, they would have to do one of two things: Show me this crystal ball they used to predict the Biden nomination, or show me how they planned to rig the primary again, so that only Joe could win. Then, show me how Trump knew about either.

Until the Democrats can do that, then this charge that Trump asked Zelensky to "dig up dirt" on Biden because he was a political opponent--and not because of the corruption by the last administration, then the allegation of their claim is completely bogus. Biden is not Trump's rival yet. He is the rival of Sanders, Warren, Buddy-jiz, but not Trump.
Imbecile. They're both running for president. Biden is a rival.

Nancy Pelosi is a political rival. She is not running for president.

Biden still has to get through the Democrat nomination process FIRST! Then he will be an a opponent.
The Democrat nomination is irrelevant as Biden can lose that and still run for president. As if now, they are noth running for president. They are political rivals. Your ridiculous stammer is noted.

What reason would Giuliani have to lie? Maybe we should get his testimony and dig into this issue.

You want another fishing expedition, investigating the investigators?

No, that's what consigliere Barr is doing...

Blah blah blah. Money does the real talking.

Trump campaign to drop bomb on Biden in early voting states

If Trump campaign really thought Biden would be an easier ooponent than others they would certiainly not be spending to sink him now.

The linked article was written in October. The phone call was in July. Since that time, Biden has attacked Trump repeatedly calling him a white supremacist, racist, and so forth. Remember that Biden too was part of the administration that spied on him, so the animosity against Biden is certainly understandable.

What the hell is the difference? The point is Trump campaign CLEARLY considers Biden a serious threat worth taking a hit on and in July Biden’s numbers were even better than October.

The difference is this took place in July of last year. Nobody knew who would be the candidate, including Trump. So the charge of Trump asking Zelensky to look into the matter because he was a rival is as phony as a black woman with a blond wig.
In July, the polls predicted Biden would be running against him. Impeached Trump didn't take out ads in July be cause he was lining up Zelensky to take Biden out for him. When that failed, Impeached Trump made a campaign ad about Biden getting Shokin fired.

So now we charge criminal actions based on polls?
Who's been charged with criminal actions over this??

You mean Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence.
LOL

Another moron. Moron, I quoted Impeached Trump telling Zelensky hid private attorney will work with him on the matters they discussed in that July phone call.

You lied.
LOLOLOLOLOL

What are you all afraid of?
LOLOL

Imbecile, that's other rightards like you bitching and moaning about Google.

That doesn't make your bitching and moaning real nor does it make Google the only search engine. :cuckoo:

You men Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence
link to that, please...

Admiral, can you answer this one question....?

WHY DID TRUMP and Giuliani and all the president's men, INSIST THAT the Ukraine President Velensky,

MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON CNN, that the Ukraine was Investigating the Bidens, in order to get his coveted White House meeting and the congressionally passed, military and security aid?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Can you explain to us why this was critical and the only way for him to get the money and meeting?

Why do you people keep lying in spite of us pointing out your lies repeatedly?

Trump never once told Zelensky that foreign aid was based on his cooperation. He used the term "Do us a favor." A favor is not a threat. Telling a President of a country if they don't fire their prosecutor in six hours, they won't get US aid, that is a threat.

I told you -- Burisma.

He was only the prosecutor for a year and a month.

Forum List

Back