Bitcoin ----- what is it EXACTLY???

i think you should just stick to buying gold ....

The problem with gold is that only around 20 years ago, it was $300 an ounce.....since 9/11 and the wars in the ME, gold has hovered between $1500 and $2000 an ounce.

Just saying. You can invest in it, hoping it will keep jumping - some say it will go to $10K an oz , but you don't know if it could go back down .....if anyone knows it's the wealthiest speculators.

It would be interesting to know where most of the gold really is right now.

You're a fucking idiot. Please stay in your lane. The more big companies get into it the more people will accept it and the more Bitcoin will be worth.

Hows that Bitcoin working out for you? You are ALWAYS wrong! :laugh:

You mean the White Market. People can absolutely exchange in Crypto without the Government's consent, and that's one of the reasons it has utility. You can avoid taxes and regulations, making your exchanges cheaper, and for a wider variety of things. Russia and China have both attempted to ban it, with zero success.

Governments pretending they can control it is amusing at best, and pathetic at worst.
They can control it and will---look at China who now forbids their people from buying Bitcoin.

There will be a cybercurrency---but it will be controlled by the one world order eventually. Bitcoin ain't it.

The problem with gold is that only around 20 years ago, it was $300 an ounce.....since 9/11 and the wars in the ME, gold has hovered between $1500 and $2000 an ounce.

Just saying. You can invest in it, hoping it will keep jumping - some say it will go to $10K an oz , but you don't know if it could go back down .....if anyone knows it's the wealthiest speculators.

It would be interesting to know where most of the gold really is right now.

It is still the only truly global currency, and it is indeed a good measure of the real worth of paper money relative to its value, and it will remain so for the foreseeable future. It doesn't go up or down much at all, outside some short speculative bubble in retail prices here and there.

Most of it is stashed in govt. treasuries, and they're still buying, which is why it's retailing between 1600 and 2000 per oz. India, the Pac Rim, Africa, the ME, Russia, and South America deal in it extensively.

It is an excellent judge of real inflation as well. From $35-$37 an oz. in 1970 to current wholesale prices in dollars it measure it quite accurately

Forum List

Back