BITCHSLAPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT NEW TO FORUMS. HERE TO ASSIST MY FELLOW RIGHT WING AMERICANS WITH BITCHSLAPPING THE RADICAL LEFT.
Soooo. Domestic violence is your thing then?

And you'll probably wanna turn off the capslock before somebody hurts your feelings.
domestic violence is prevalent in the left wing inner cities of which i am no part of.
I LIKE CAPS. THE ONLY HURT FEELINGS ARE FROM THE ONES IT BOTHERS. ALWAYS LEFT WING LIBERALS.

NOT NEW TO FORUMS. HERE TO ASSIST MY FELLOW RIGHT WING AMERICANS WITH BITCHSLAPPING THE RADICAL LEFT.
Soooo. Domestic violence is your thing then?

And you'll probably wanna turn off the capslock before somebody hurts your feelings.
domestic violence is prevalent in the left wing inner cities of which i am no part of.
I LIKE CAPS. THE ONLY HURT FEELINGS ARE FROM THE ONES IT BOTHERS. ALWAYS LEFT WING LIBERALS.
Where exactly do you think the phrase "bitch slapped" comes from?

Capslock is for whiney children.

Like this

sjsjjsjs.gif

Sorry, but insisting on no caps or all no caps is beyond my understanding. Reading all caps is easier on the eyes.Remember Walkty? I think that was his name. Was going blind. Needed big text..so we all (that cared for him) used bigger font or caps. Would you like it better if he USED THE BIGGER FONT INSTEAD?

You might find that many here will slap back. What is your IQ? Do you spit on people?
DO YOU LIKE POSTING PHONY AVATARS OR IS THAT YOU
No. That is not me, but thanks for asking. That is Ivanka's titty, that she so proudly flopped down the modeling runway and back while her daddy proudly looked on. Just another of the fine role models the last president put forward for little right wing girls to emulate. I'm sure you are proud. Welcome to US MESSageboard.
im more fascinated with groper joes infatuatuation with his daughter ashley, her cousin and his underage obsessions
I'm sure you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back