Births fall to 42-year low in U.S.

All of those potential babies that were NOT born were very lucky, IMHO.

Kudos to all the women who avoided bringing another human being into this horrible world.

Birth rates go up and birth rates go down. A declining birth rate is not a huge deal. ...

A very huge deal. You're not much of an economist. And birthrates do not turn on a dime. More like parking a battleship.
We went through the exact same crap with my generation. Jumped up and down, screamed and yelled and then lowered wages like a mofo.

Shut the border down. End H1b visas. There appears to be a collective amnesia for the corporations.

Again.
Things like birthrate do NOT turn on a dime, and we are NOT going to shut down the border for 5 years, let alone 20. It would be foolish to do so.

All of those potential babies that were NOT born were very lucky, IMHO.

Kudos to all the women who avoided bringing another human being into this horrible world.
If it's so horrible, what are you doing in it?

Birth rates go up and birth rates go down. A declining birth rate is not a huge deal. ...

A very huge deal. You're not much of an economist. And birthrates do not turn on a dime. More like parking a battleship.
We went through the exact same crap with my generation. Jumped up and down, screamed and yelled and then lowered wages like a mofo.

Shut the border down. End H1b visas. There appears to be a collective amnesia for the corporations.

Again.
Things like birthrate do NOT turn on a dime, and we are NOT going to shut down the border for 5 years, let alone 20. It would be foolish to do so.
No, it wouldn't be foolish. Our people need to have the opportunity. I REFUSE to play this game with corporations and I REFUSE to give people a free pass on screwing American citizens around. Again. I REFUSE to sit back idly and allow people to make this about race. Game over.

U.S. states with the highest rates of divorce​

• Nevada – 4.4 divorces per 1,000 residents
  • Arkansas – 4.1
  • Oklahoma / Utah / Wyoming / Idaho – 3.8
  • Alaska / Alabama – 3.7
  • Kentucky – 3.5
  • Colorado – 3.3
  • Maine – 3.2
  • North Carolina / Vermont / Virginia – 3.1
  • Missouri / Montana – 3.0 7

Look at that , the republican states have the highest rates of divorce.

divorce and childbirth go hand in hand.
Penelope? This is how babies are made.......
I know how babies are made. Usually married means you want to start a family, some people start earlier than others.

You know whites have a normal lower fertility rate and get married older.

• Arkansas – 4.1
  • Alaska / Alabama – 3.7
  • Kentucky – 3.5
  • Colorado – 3.3
  • Maine – 3.2

I know how babies are made. Usually married means you want to start a family, some people start earlier than others.

It's not about race. You don't get to make it about race.

We have lots of people that don't get married and have children. It didn't seem as if you understood how babies were made. I simply provided you with some information.

Again.
No, it wouldn't be foolish. Our people need to have the opportunity. I REFUSE to play this game with corporations and I REFUSE to give people a free pass on screwing American citizens around. Again. I REFUSE to sit back idly and allow people to make this about race. Game over.
The world is getting smaller and its about time you realize it.

• Arkansas – 4.1
  • Alaska / Alabama – 3.7
  • Kentucky – 3.5
  • Colorado – 3.3
  • Maine – 3.2

It's not about race. You don't get to make it about race.

We have lots of people that don't get married and have children. It didn't seem as if you understood how babies were made. I simply provided you with some information.
Old information , information of the stone age.

No.

This is repeat.

Close the border. Let our citizens get back to work for twenty years and then open it back up as needed. Easy-peasy.
Screw the border, close down ANY business that employs non-citizens. 90% improvement in a couple of months.
I have been listening to that BS for just as long. You should have been doing that all along. So, close down the border. I don't want to hear about taking care of business. I want to see it.
Good fucking luck. It's the golden rule. He who has the gold rules. Wealthy get tax cuts, cheap labor and will never be held accountable. The last time the wealthy was held accountable was the French revolution and it was not the government that held them accountable it was the peasants.

Now I would have thought that the pandemic would have led to an increase in births...it appears not:

Some experts have sounded the alarm on declining birth rates and what this will mean for the U.S. economy in the years to come. In a recent interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Tony Dokoupil, Dowell Myers, who studies demographics at the University of Southern California, called the phenomenon a "crisis.
"We need to have enough working-age people to carry the load of these seniors, who deserve their retirement, they deserve all their entitlements, and they're gonna live out another 30 years," he said. "Nobody in the history of the globe has had so many older people to deal with."
The pandemic could prove to exacerbate the decline. The Brookings Institution has predicted "a large, lasting baby bust" of at least 300,000 fewer children in 2021. Health departments in more than two dozen states provided records to CBS News, showing a 7% drop in births in December — nine months after the first lockdowns began. Phil Cohen, a sociologist at the University of Maryland, said December's drop was the biggest he's seen since the baby boom ended in 1964.
"We don't know if it's the beginning of a bigger decline over the whole next year or if it's just a shock from March," Cohen said in February. "But I'm more inclined based on history to think that all of next year is going to be very much down for births."

I guess there is a silver lining:

Among teenagers, many of whom shifted to remote learning due to the pandemic, birth rates fell precipitously, according to data released by the CDC. The birth rate for young women between the ages of 15 and 19 fell to a record low in 2020, dropping to 15.3 births per 1,000, an 8% decline from the year before. That continues a significant downward trend over the past two decades — down 75% from 1991, the most recent peak.
Meh, I hope birthrate keep declining. More land for my grand children. I hope to die at the helm of my boat during a fishing charter. Fuck sitting and doing nothing. I'd rather be dead.

Again.
No, it wouldn't be foolish. ...
It would be incredibly foolish and myopic.

• Arkansas – 4.1
  • Alaska / Alabama – 3.7
  • Kentucky – 3.5
  • Colorado – 3.3
  • Maine – 3.2

They marry more.

Again.
The world is getting smaller and its about time you realize it.

You need to stop supporting corporations over people, Penelope. Further, you need to stop pushing race when it is very clearly a class issue. You need a wake up call on that.

Again.
No, it wouldn't be foolish. ...
It would be incredibly foolish and myopic.

YOU! Have a great day.

Now I would have thought that the pandemic would have led to an increase in births...it appears not:

Some experts have sounded the alarm on declining birth rates and what this will mean for the U.S. economy in the years to come. In a recent interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Tony Dokoupil, Dowell Myers, who studies demographics at the University of Southern California, called the phenomenon a "crisis.
"We need to have enough working-age people to carry the load of these seniors, who deserve their retirement, they deserve all their entitlements, and they're gonna live out another 30 years," he said. "Nobody in the history of the globe has had so many older people to deal with."
The pandemic could prove to exacerbate the decline. The Brookings Institution has predicted "a large, lasting baby bust" of at least 300,000 fewer children in 2021. Health departments in more than two dozen states provided records to CBS News, showing a 7% drop in births in December — nine months after the first lockdowns began. Phil Cohen, a sociologist at the University of Maryland, said December's drop was the biggest he's seen since the baby boom ended in 1964.
"We don't know if it's the beginning of a bigger decline over the whole next year or if it's just a shock from March," Cohen said in February. "But I'm more inclined based on history to think that all of next year is going to be very much down for births."

I guess there is a silver lining:

Among teenagers, many of whom shifted to remote learning due to the pandemic, birth rates fell precipitously, according to data released by the CDC. The birth rate for young women between the ages of 15 and 19 fell to a record low in 2020, dropping to 15.3 births per 1,000, an 8% decline from the year before. That continues a significant downward trend over the past two decades — down 75% from 1991, the most recent peak.
Meh, I hope birthrate keep declining. ....
No, you don't.

" Median IQ Dropping Like A Rock And Soon To Be Below Ninety "

* When Population Growth In Third World Shit Holes Is Acclaimed As Salvation For Japhetic People *

Now I would have thought that the pandemic would have led to an increase in births...it appears not
The left wants everyone equally in squalor as they reign as wise kings , but too incompetent to make a dollar .

People who have children must keep in mind that they are already on the hook to fund the brood parasitism of the third world that the left is importing to fulfill their dream of everyone looking up to them and groveling for their charity .

Forum List

Back