birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Isn't Breitbart the far right outfit that specializes in fake news?

No.

That book blurb is absolute fact.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Daily Mail is England's source of fake news par excellence.

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??
when did they scurry to change it is more revealing. they have been so many records scrubbed deleted violated breached sealed invented... you get the idea.

LOL.....yeah we get the idea.......poor deluded Birther.

Isn't Breitbart the far right outfit that specializes in fake news?

No.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??
when did they scurry to change it is more revealing. they have been so many records scrubbed deleted violated breached sealed invented... you get the idea.
I'm not aware it was ever changed. Why would it have been, Obama was no longer a client.

No.

How's this, you dope?

TRUE"
I'm not aware it was ever changed. Why would it have been, Obama was no longer a client.

I don't get it with Birthers.

They lie about Barack Obama stating he was born in Kenya- but ignore his own exact quote- where he admits he was not born in the United States

iu

How's this, you dope?

TRUE"

They lie about Barack Obama stating he was born in Kenya- but ignore his own exact quote- where he admits he was not born in the United States

iu
You don't get it with birthers because you're lucid and rational.

Like clockwork,as easy as pie to predict,a recent birther thread created by none other than washamerica.:banana: the ONE american left obsessed over this.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He has the same obsession over this i had over the Rams coming back to LA the last two years where i looked at nothing but links of information on the Rams return.He has that exact same obsession.:biggrin:

I found something new to talk about once the Rams came back to LA. Washameria though will probably go and commit suicide though once Obama is no longer in office anymore and wont have this obsession to talk about anymore.Him and Syriusly BOTH:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

How's this, you dope?

TRUE"

iu

I take it back.make that TWO americans who are STILL obsessed over the Birther issue who will probably go and commit suicide when Obama is out of office since the issue will be irrevent at that time and these two wont be able to go back and forth at it with each other on this obsession they both have on this once Trump is in office
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

Forum List

Back