Birth pangs the number of global earthquakes is three times above normal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (MS) – Within the last 48 hours, we have seen large earthquakes going off like firecrackers all along the Ring of Fire. As you will see below, a magnitude 6.1 quake just hit Japan, a magnitude 6.6 quake just hit Australia and a magnitude 7.3 earthquake just hit Indonesia. And of course, all of this comes just about a week after Southern California was hit by the two largest earthquakes that it has experienced in more than two decades. So is all of this shaking unusual? Just a few moments ago, I pulled up the most recent data from Earthquake Track, and what I discovered is more than just a little bit alarming. Looking at the
BIRTH PANGS: The Number Of Global Earthquakes Is 3 Times Above Normal

It's just to bad Darwin can't pick out the useless pond scum who want open borders.

THe Baja Peninsula was created by a rift which follows the St Andrus fault line. Its just a matter of time before another very large quake rips this rift further. How many millions will die when this happens?

OPINION (MS) – Within the last 48 hours, we have seen large earthquakes going off like firecrackers all along the Ring of Fire. As you will see below, a magnitude 6.1 quake just hit Japan, a magnitude 6.6 quake just hit Australia and a magnitude 7.3 earthquake just hit Indonesia. And of course, all of this comes just about a week after Southern California was hit by the two largest earthquakes that it has experienced in more than two decades. So is all of this shaking unusual? Just a few moments ago, I pulled up the most recent data from Earthquake Track, and what I discovered is more than just a little bit alarming. Looking at the

It's just to bad Darwin can't pick out the useless pond scum who want open borders.

What do open borders have to do with the Ring of Fire, Crazy Train?

What do open borders have to do with the Ring of Fire, Crazy Train?

LOL.. they are over loading the earth in Cali.... The land will sink..... /sarc

Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Floods, Drought, Volcanoes and Earthquakes make life interesting. You don't, and if Mother Nature, or Darwin or God or me would pick out pond scum, you'd be first in line.

Odd isn't it that the deep south gets hit by the top four in the list above every year, and never learned to build structures to protect the people, and the people don't seem to prepare even with days notice.

When it blows up, the world will be in darkness and most life will die on the planet due to lack of food. Its going to be a miserable way to die. I suggest you kill yourself now so you dont have to go through this inevitable nightmare.

It’s manbearpigs fault

Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Floods, Drought, Volcanoes and Earthquakes make life interesting. You don't, and if Mother Nature, or Darwin or God or me would pick out pond scum, you'd be first in line.

Odd isn't it that the deep south gets hit by the top four in the list above every year, and never learned to build structures to protect the people, and the people don't seem to prepare even with days notice.
Chaos is good for the country

So, will the Democrats say that it's caused by global warming, or will they go with Hank Johnson's theory that the land is tipping over due to too many people???

Forum List

Back