Birth Cert stuff

there is a superb game of TWISTER going on....i never knew humans could actually stretch themselves in to such contorted forms.... :lol:

:) But anyway, from the link:

Expect the Constitution to be Amended to allow foreigners to run for President in the next few years.

it doesn't matter where Trump's mother was born....he was born in the USA.....(and yes, I know he did not present his State COLB, but he can get it and show he was born a citizen) and it doesn't matter what country his plane is registered in....

He is a natural born citizen, just as Obama is a natural born citizen....trump just needs to get his State, notarized COLB....as Obama has done.

I don't think we have enough information to determine whether Obama or Trump are natural born citizens. On a related note, I observed first hand how certain damning facts about Bill and Hillary Clinton were covered up during the 1992 Presidential election, so I know easy it is to cover up the truth. In 2008, an African organization was ready to release information about Obama's birth and how Michelle Obama was so pissed she said, "that doesn't make him less of an American!" The information was never released and the website was shut down. This information has been erased.

But whatever. I just laugh now. The truth is what people in power want us to believe.

So in other words, we now just have your word about some website that Michelle Obama got shut down. Okey-dokey. But you guys still have his 93-year old Kenyan gramma who doesn't speak English as a witness for your prosecution, right? :lol:

it doesn't matter where Trump's mother was born....he was born in the USA.....(and yes, I know he did not present his State COLB, but he can get it and show he was born a citizen) and it doesn't matter what country his plane is registered in....

He is a natural born citizen, just as Obama is a natural born citizen....trump just needs to get his State, notarized COLB....as Obama has done.

I don't think we have enough information to determine whether Obama or Trump are natural born citizens. On a related note, I observed first hand how certain damning facts about Bill and Hillary Clinton were covered up during the 1992 Presidential election, so I know easy it is to cover up the truth. In 2008, an African organization was ready to release information about Obama's birth and how Michelle Obama was so pissed she said, "that doesn't make him less of an American!" The information was never released and the website was shut down. This information has been erased.

But whatever. I just laugh now. The truth is what people in power want us to believe.

So in other words, we now just have your word about some website that Michelle Obama got shut down. Okey-dokey. But you guys still have his 93-year old Kenyan gramma who doesn't speak English as a witness for your prosecution, right? :lol:

Oh, it was common knowledge at the time. Look, I'm not a birther nor am I saying that Obama or Trump are not Natural Born Citizens. I'm just saying that I don't have enough information to say one way or another because the truth rarely comes out. But I realize how important it is for some to cling to whatever they believe the 'truth' is and I'm okay with that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

you'd have to STRETCH that conspiracy of Obama's BACK TO HIS BIRTH in 1961, when the Hawaii State Department of Health posted in their weekly newspaper ad on marriages and births in Hawaii, that Obama was born in Hawaii....

I don't think so.... in fact, it's impossible..... not even the Clintons could accomplish something of that nature! :razz:

Nope.... The announcement in the "Births, Marriages, Death" section read: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."...no place of birth, just born.

Hawaiian newspapers don't prove birthplace
The Advertiser's Marsha McFadden told WND at the time of Obama's birth announcement, the newspaper got all of its information from the state Department of Health. That would include the address.

"If we published it, it came from the state," she said.

But apparently even that wasn't enough for WND. Seems Barack's mom knew way back in 1961 that her little baby boy would be president one day, albeit nearly a half a century in the future, and began her wicked plans to make sure the record showed that he was born in Hawaii and not in Kenya.

Sure. :cuckoo:

Read more: Hawaiian newspapers don't prove birthplace Hawaiian newspapers don't prove birthplace

Oh, it was common knowledge at the time. Look, I'm not a birther nor am I saying that Obama or Trump are not Natural Born Citizens. I'm just saying that I don't have enough information to say one way or another because the truth rarely comes out. But I realize how important it is for some to cling to whatever they believe the 'truth' is and I'm okay with that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

So far, it looks like Obama is ahead in the citizenship race

there is a superb game of TWISTER going on....i never knew humans could actually stretch themselves in to such contorted forms.... :lol:

Coming from a hyper-Partisan Obamabot, I find your post amusing.

if i were an obamabot, i would have vote for him.....i didn't, so you Failed! :eusa_whistle:

nice TWIST though!

too bad you can't just use your own God given deductive reasoning to see how far fetched and absurd this whole conspiracy is....i am actually surprised you continue to support it when EVERY SINGLE THING PRODUCED by the birthers have been shown to be FALSE, FORGERIES, and WRONG?

you would think that the first lie shown of the birthers would have made any sane person give pause, and yet 10 lies and proven falsities later, you STILL support them xsited? WHY? makes no sense at all to me....other than chosen blindness?

obama_kenyan_document_top.jpg

obama_kenyan_document.jpg

:lol: That doesn't say ANYTHING except a confirmation that he was born. Also, look at the entry for his father directly above the signature. Duh... Nice try, but still no cigar.

I posted a link that shows this certificate number 495, belongs to someone else.....the forger just whited it out and put in Obama info .....:eusa_whistle:

I realize now that the whole thing was fake, but it's the first time I'd seen it (not following this situation too closely because it's almost too ridiculous to waste time on). I'm only paying attention today because Allie Babba posted a birfer comment in a completely unrelated post of mine, below, and then I spotted this thread directly below mine in Announcements (moved here), so I assumed that's why.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/161140-wtf.html

It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. What happened happened and we won't go back. Imagine how much damage would be done to the country if it was ever determined that Obama was not a Natural Born Citizen. That can't happen.

:lol: That doesn't say ANYTHING except a confirmation that he was born. Also, look at the entry for his father directly above the signature. Duh... Nice try, but still no cigar.

Which?

The registration of birth pictured above states birth place Coast General Hospital in Mombasa

In the first image, at "Signature, Description, Residence of Father," as B.H. Obama residing in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But then there's more than enough evidence that those are both fakes, so your point is moot anyway.

Coming from a hyper-Partisan Obamabot, I find your post amusing.

if i were an obamabot, i would have vote for him.....i didn't, so you Failed! :eusa_whistle:

nice TWIST though!

too bad you can't just use your own God given deductive reasoning to see how far fetched and absurd this whole conspiracy is....i am actually surprised you continue to support it when EVERY SINGLE THING PRODUCED by the birthers have been shown to be FALSE, FORGERIES, and WRONG?

you would think that the first lie shown of the birthers would have made any sane person give pause, and yet 10 lies and proven falsities later, you STILL support them xsited? WHY? makes no sense at all to me....other than chosen blindness?

So because you didn't vote for Obama, you're not an Obamobot? :lol: That's not the way it works. And the fact that you are implying that I am insane for not accepting all the so-called explanations concerning Obama's birth is hilarious. No, I just see inconsistencies which puts everything in question. As I've said, I've seen it happen before. And not everything has been shown to be false. For instance, the Governor of Hawaii was going to prove once and for all that Obama was born in Hawaii. That didn't happen. Ooops. But again, you've got me all wrong. I am not a birther. I just see inconsistencies so I don't know what is the truth or not. You've made up your mind. I'm happy for you.

:) But anyway, from the link:

Expect the Constitution to be Amended to allow foreigners to run for President in the next few years.

I know. It's pretty amazing how the government covered up Bush's involvement in 9/11. I mean, can you believe that?

And I agree with you on the plane thing. Its outrageous that someone wants to be President, yet has his planes registered in a foreign country!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

the announcements by the hawaii State Dept of Health in the newspapers, was a section SPECIFICALLY FOR HAWAIIAN births and Hawaiian marriages.... which they held the legal information of....

I had a grandfather who worked as a printer for a newspaper for 45 years. This stuff is pretty easy to change, especially when it's so old. AFAIK, no common citizen has come forth with an actual newspaper from 1961 that they had stored in their basement. To me, that would be the smoking gun.

Yeah, that's the answer.
rotfl4.gif

Which?

The registration of birth pictured above states birth place Coast General Hospital in Mombasa

In the first image, at "Signature, Description, Residence of Father," as B.H. Obama residing in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But then there's more than enough evidence that those are both fakes, so your point is moot anyway.

another thing, lower left hand corner, it says Mombasa the Republic of Kenya.....and the Republic of Kenya was not formed incorporating mombasa until 1963, 2 years after obama's birth.

IT'S A BLATENT FORGERY, surprised that birthers are STILL trying to use it and STILL supports the birther movement?

It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. What happened happened and we won't go back. Imagine how much damage would be done to the country if it was ever determined that Obama was not a Natural Born Citizen. That can't happen.

What damage? I don't think he would have done anything different.

I know. It's pretty amazing how the government covered up Bush's involvement in 9/11. I mean, can you believe that?

And I agree with you on the plane thing. Its outrageous that someone wants to be President, yet has his planes registered in a foreign country!

The 'plane thing' is a non-issue to me. The author of the article brought that in for whatever reason. The fact is we don't know if Trump was a natural born citizen. But like I said, "whatever." It won't make a difference. (And you and your Bush's involvement in 9/11 theory is kind of funny. Are you inebriated? :lol:)

What damage? I don't think he would have done anything different.

You're kidding, right? If it was ever shown that a sitting President were not eligible to be President, the Constitutional ramifications would be nothing short of catastrophic. The US would be dealing with the fall-out from that for decades.

Which?

I don't have a point, only a question which you didn't answer.

The 'plane thing' is a non-issue to me. The author of the article brought that in for whatever reason. The fact is we don't know if Trump was a natural born citizen. But like I said, "whatever." It won't make a difference. (And you and your Bush's involvement in 9/11 theory is kind of funny. Are you inebriated? :lol:)

[/sarcasm] on more than one count

Forum List

Back