Birth Cert stuff

It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. What happened happened and we won't go back. Imagine how much damage would be done to the country if it was ever determined that Obama was not a Natural Born Citizen. That can't happen.

What damage? I don't think he would have done anything different.

You're kidding, right? If it was ever shown that a sitting President were not eligible to be President, the Constitutional ramifications would be nothing short of catastrophic. The US would be dealing with the fall-out from that for decades.

Like wars started 'n stuff? Actually, the Republicans would love to see Obama care negated, and probably send him a bill for the simulus money. They'd welcome that kind of catastrophe.

Which?

The registration of birth pictured above states birth place Coast General Hospital in Mombasa

In the first image, at "Signature, Description, Residence of Father," as B.H. Obama residing in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But then there's more than enough evidence that those are both fakes, so your point is moot anyway.
I don't have a point, only a question which you didn't answer.

Are you blind?

You're kidding, right? If it was ever shown that a sitting President were not eligible to be President, the Constitutional ramifications would be nothing short of catastrophic. The US would be dealing with the fall-out from that for decades.

Like wars started 'n stuff? Actually, the Republicans would love to see Obama care negated, and probably send him a bill for the simulus money. They'd welcome that kind of catastrophe.

Since you mentioned wars, Obama approved the war in Libya. If his Presidency was ever found to be invalid, that would mean the war in Libya is invalid since Congress didn't approve it (like they should have). I don't think anybody would welcome that kind of catastrophe which is why it won't happen.

I know. It's pretty amazing how the government covered up Bush's involvement in 9/11. I mean, can you believe that?

And I agree with you on the plane thing. Its outrageous that someone wants to be President, yet has his planes registered in a foreign country!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'plane thing' is a non-issue to me. The author of the article brought that in for whatever reason. The fact is we don't know if Trump was a natural born citizen. But like I said, "whatever." It won't make a difference. (And you and your Bush's involvement in 9/11 theory is kind of funny. Are you inebriated? :lol:)

[/sarcasm] on more than one count

You are quite the kidder. You must be a load of fun at parties.

It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. What happened happened and we won't go back. Imagine how much damage would be done to the country if it was ever determined that Obama was not a Natural Born Citizen. That can't happen.

I have to agree here. It would make for some of the most intriguing political theater in the history of this country, imo.

The 20th Amendment deals what what happens if a President-elect fails to qualify, but says nothing about AFTER the President is sworn in.

My guess would be the House bring a majority vote for impeachment to the Senate, the Chief Justice presides over the hearings and if a two-thirds vote for removal happens then the Veep takes over, provided that person also qualifies, until the next general election.

However the biggest question I think is the validity of an unqualified President's signature on Congress' bills. :eusa_think:

In the first image, at "Signature, Description, Residence of Father," as B.H. Obama residing in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But then there's more than enough evidence that those are both fakes, so your point is moot anyway.
I don't have a point, only a question which you didn't answer.

Are you blind?

Are you stupid? I pointed out the hospital but nevermind , :eusa_shhh: just play with yourself

It's a phoney but you still cherry pick. Poor tactic

obama_kenyan_document_top.jpg

obama_kenyan_document.jpg

Funny how birthers will not accept the COLB from Hawaii, but they will accept the COLB from Kenya.

I demand to see his Kenyan Long Form!

Only a fool will accept what the government says as the truth.

Last edited:
there was no meeting to determine MCCain's birth certificate as being real or fake.....MCCain was born in Panama, before the law that naturalized us citizens birthed there was in place.....so, as the law was written when mccain was born, he was not a Natural Born citizen....a couple of years after mccain was born, the law changed....and a nonessential committee of congressmen backed up that the new law grandfathered him, as a natural born citizen.

the cases are not even similar Allie....

And did you answer any of my questions above?

Your accusations are frivolous....you know it.....that's why you refuse to read the FACTS presented....you are CHOOSING to ignore them, for your own reasons, unknown to me....

use some logic, read the counter information provided....instead of turning a BLIND EYE.

I don't believe I've made any accusations, Care. Once again, you have no clue what is going on, while addressing issues that don't exist, except in your own head.

I haven't made a single accusation, in fact. This thread is to point out how ridiculous it is to call "conspiracy" for a topic that is the center of a lot of spirited debate in the country, and will continue to be. "Conspiracy" is a term the MSM have given it, as they give every topic they don't want to deal with.

And I've always maintained that at this point, it probably doesn't make much difference anyway.

So before speaking directly to me next time, Care, why don't you actually look at what I've said and formulate an intelligent response that actually has something to do with what I've written? Please?

It apparently means so much to you that you thought it was necessary to inject a birfer comment in a thread I posted in Announcements regarding a computer problem I was having with USMB). So feel free to carry on your vendetta, dear, as well as your lies.

When someone says: "I am not a birther but.........."

It means they are a a birther.

fukimo is a republican, she is the health director that said she viewed his original birth certificate, is a republican, or at least she donated campaign money to republicans in 2006....so calling her a democrat is simply not true.

you do know that governor lingle appointed jim duffy to the hawaii state supreme court. He's a democrat. Bill clinton wanted to appoint him to the u.s. Supreme court.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/james_e._duffy,_jr.

As for your claim about her donating to the gop in 2006?
Records found in 0.044 seconds.
Total for this search: $0

no records found
http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...06=y&old=y&sort=n&capcode=j3pk5&submit=submit

see below, from your link provided:

contributor occupation date amount recipient
fukino, chiyome
honolulu,hi 96813 2/21/06 $600 republican party of hawaii (r)

copyright © 2011 center for responsive politics

I gave money to Bill Clinton campiagn does that make me a democrat? But I wonder why it did not show when I posted it?

Last edited:
there is a superb game of TWISTER going on....i never knew humans could actually stretch themselves in to such contorted forms.... :lol:

Coming from a hyper-Partisan Obamabot, I find your post amusing.

if i were an obamabot, i would have vote for him.....i didn't, so you Failed! :eusa_whistle:

nice TWIST though!

too bad you can't just use your own God given deductive reasoning to see how far fetched and absurd this whole conspiracy is....i am actually surprised you continue to support it when EVERY SINGLE THING PRODUCED by the birthers have been shown to be FALSE, FORGERIES, and WRONG?

you would think that the first lie shown of the birthers would have made any sane person give pause, and yet 10 lies and proven falsities later, you STILL support them xsited? WHY? makes no sense at all to me....other than chosen blindness?

I did vote for him. The birth certificate conspiracy is on par with the "Bush/911 Conspiracy". Beneath consideration and beyond contempt.

To those that subscribe to them:

"Stupid is as stupid does."

You don't really believe that's legit do you?

Just about as much as I believe we have seen obama's real birth certificate.

So is that a yes or a no?

BigReb is demonstrating yet again why it is pointless for Obama to answer the birfers.

Obama could call a press conference on national TV, present his long-form birth certificate, have the doctor who delivered him and all the nurses in the delivery room that day present swearing up and down on a stack of bibles he was born in Hawaii, and show a film of him being born, and most of the birfers still wouldn't believe it.

This thread is a testament to it all.

Forum List

Back