Bipartisan Outrage - Govs Recall National Guard - Schumer: "I will get to the bottom of this"

Schumer has no control over the national guard of the states.

Schumer is a piece of shit and just another indicator of how pathetic democratic leadership is.....the only thing they have going for them is their hatred of Trump.....too dumb to understand they are driving a big wedge between themselves and the majority of Americans.
Remember when dems and members of this forum thru a fit over something that Trump "said" about our troops
Now the dems actually "do" disrespect our troops
Joe Biden is on video calling US service members "stupid bastards." Yeah, that's how to respect the military. The democrats have been talking about Trumps bone spurs. I want to know where the outcry is that Joe Biden received FIVE draft deferments and never served a day in the military

Biden had a great opportunity to fulfill his campaign promise of bringing the nation together....instead he has gone the other route and now it looks like he will be even more devisive than obama who was the one who caused a great division in America the nature of which had not been seen since the civil war....primarily by harping on racial matters and getting personally involved in the trayvon martian affair which was so outrageous.

"Govs. Ron DeSantis, Chris Sununu and Greg Abbott announced that they are bringing their National Guard troops back from Washington, D.C., after reports they were posted up in a parking garage near the Capitol to rest during their shifts, a move that caused outrage at the treatment of the servicemembers.

The U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) ordered the troops to move their rest area during their 12-hour shifts from inside the Capitol to the Thurgood Marshall Judicial Center parking garage, the National Guard said Friday."

"DeSantis also decried background checks of National Guard troops for radicalism ahead of the inauguration and called the massive effort to protect the Capitol a
"half-cocked mission at this point
."

Democrats made the decision to militarize DC - bringing in the National Guard (more US troops in DC than in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria combined), establishing check-points closing all of the bridges - and then mandating background checks of all White Male National Guard members (after D-Cohen declared 75% of National Guard members are white, male, conservative Trump supporters who pose a potential national security 'Insider' threat) despite there being ZERO Intel about planned violence in DC for the Inauguration or of there being an 'Insider Threat'.

Insults, back-ground checks, and then outing thousands of troops in a parking garage that has 1 bathroom was too much, even for Democrats:

"I have instructed General Norris to order the return of the Texas National Guard to our state," Abbott tweeted late Thursday. Abbott had also previously lodged a similar objection to DeSantis over the background checks into National Guard servicemembers.

Sununu, the GOP governor from New Hampshire, also announced he is recalling his state's National Guard, saying the soldiers "should be graciously praised, not subject to substandard conditions." But the outrage at the soldiers being sent to rest in a garage was hardly partisan. "

Senate majority Leader called such a decision to move National Guard members to the parking garage 'outrageous' and promised to get to the bottom of it.

The parking garage had ONE bathroom. For 5,000 troops. Biden is fucking disgusting.

Schumer is a piece of shit and just another indicator of how pathetic democratic leadership is.....the only thing they have going for them is their hatred of Trump.....too dumb to understand they are driving a big wedge between themselves and the majority of Americans.
Remember when dems and members of this forum thru a fit over something that Trump "said" about our troops
Joe Biden is on video calling US service members "stupid bastards." Yeah, that's how to respect the military. The democrats have been talking about Trumps bone spurs. I want to know where the outcry is that Joe Biden received FIVE draft deferments and never served a day in the military

Biden is the absolute worst phoney ever to be in Washington....you could pick 10 people at random and all of them would be better presidential material than this old tottering scumbag that can barely walk or talk...has to be led around and told via earpiece what he should do.

Our nation is in great peril....I would even prefer Kamel Toe over him.

Biden is the absolute worst phoney ever to be in Washington....you could pick 10 people at random and all of them would be better presidential material than this old tottering scumbag that can barely walk or talk...has to be led around and told via earpiece what he should do.

I figure there are at least 320M people in the US that are more qualified than China Joe and Kameltoe.

"Demented walking death rattle" I think may be a description fit for purpose. I add "fingers" sometimes but not in polite company...what the heck... Demented walking death rattle 'Fingers' Biden!!!

Greg

I figure there are at least 320M people in the US that are more qualified than China Joe and Kameltoe.

I can look down the first base line and pick anyone that would be better

"Govs. Ron DeSantis, Chris Sununu and Greg Abbott announced that they are bringing their National Guard troops back from Washington, D.C., after reports they were posted up in a parking garage near the Capitol to rest during their shifts, a move that caused outrage at the treatment of the servicemembers.

The U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) ordered the troops to move their rest area during their 12-hour shifts from inside the Capitol to the Thurgood Marshall Judicial Center parking garage, the National Guard said Friday."

"DeSantis also decried background checks of National Guard troops for radicalism ahead of the inauguration and called the massive effort to protect the Capitol a
"half-cocked mission at this point
."

Democrats made the decision to militarize DC - bringing in the National Guard (more US troops in DC than in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria combined), establishing check-points closing all of the bridges - and then mandating background checks of all White Male National Guard members (after D-Cohen declared 75% of National Guard members are white, male, conservative Trump supporters who pose a potential national security 'Insider' threat) despite there being ZERO Intel about planned violence in DC for the Inauguration or of there being an 'Insider Threat'.

Insults, back-ground checks, and then outing thousands of troops in a parking garage that has 1 bathroom was too much, even for Democrats:

"I have instructed General Norris to order the return of the Texas National Guard to our state," Abbott tweeted late Thursday. Abbott had also previously lodged a similar objection to DeSantis over the background checks into National Guard servicemembers.

Sununu, the GOP governor from New Hampshire, also announced he is recalling his state's National Guard, saying the soldiers "should be graciously praised, not subject to substandard conditions." But the outrage at the soldiers being sent to rest in a garage was hardly partisan. "

Senate majority Leader called such a decision to move National Guard members to the parking garage 'outrageous' and promised to get to the bottom of it.

Sen. Good-for-Nothing-Bum is a liar and probably ordered them out. Now he is trying to cover his miserable useless ass.
I have a new hero, Gov. DeSantis

He's my Governor and a great one. He's the one that said any rioters, looters or Aarsonists will be shot on sight in Florida.
And your state came so close to electing a crack head

I disagree.

I do not undersand why you would disagree.....DeSantis beat the black crack addict by 30,000 votes....not a big margin.

It is very disturbing that a black candidate of such low calibre could come so close to winning the governorship....just another example of how with so much media help the democrats are screwing up America.

Forum List

Back