Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
Any person that puts an entire group of people into the same trick bag is very ignorant.

You mean the way you do with Christians, Conservatives, Republicans and such?

I'd explain why, but you wouldn't understand.

Besides, you lost the printout of the talking points from KOS.

Don't worry, you can download what you think from them again...

You're a liar. I don't do that. There is a big difference in people that are conservative and people that are ignorant and hateful and uninformed.

Who are conservatives to you?

You do have a scripted playbook, fool it's called Alinski's rules for radical

Correction, her handlers have that book. It is way too advanced for bod. They stick to very simple commands when dealing with her.....

I know they're given the talking points to address, but it still comes from the one and only Alinski rules for radicals

Who are the 38 morons that believe everything the government tells them?

I guarantee the Ravi, Rinata and bodecea were among them.

it depends on who's running the government. Ravi might, but I doubt Rdean, Chris, Rinata bodecea, Mr. Shawman, Truthmatters, NYcarbineer, Mr Clean, kerrywon ohio, ABikerSailor, edthecynic, rightwinger. would believe the government if it was controlled by the republican party.

Wow, that list of LIEberrhoidal arseholes almost made me puke.

You mean the way you do with Christians, Conservatives, Republicans and such?

Besides, you lost the printout of the talking points from KOS.

Don't worry, you can download what you think from them again...

You're a liar. I don't do that. There is a big difference in people that are conservative and people that are ignorant and hateful and uninformed.

People that state their views without name calling and cussing at people. Most importantly, people who have an open mind and will LISTEN and consider the fact that they could be wrong. That does not describe you, does it???

People that state their views without name calling and cussing at people. Most importantly, people who have an open mind and will LISTEN and consider the fact that they could be wrong. That does not describe you, does it???

That's what a conservative is to you? Fuck you bitch I call it like I see it. Conservatives are not be dictated to by the politically correct crowd, when it goes against their values. We stop listening to ridiculous claims when it goes against our values. It's our values that make us Conservatives.

So, do they have to be wrong to be a conservative???

That seems to be the implication.

It seems in your mind that in order to be a good conservative they have to be losers.

Let's face it folks. Obama is a serious goat-fuck. He screws up all year long yet all he has to do is do the right thing once and his followers forgive and forget.

Pretty soon it will be a running joke that yes, the economy is in the toilet, and our image in the world is shit, but Obama got Bin Laden. I have to take out a loan to pay my electric bill, rising gas prices are making it too expensive to drive to work, food prices are going through the roof, but Obama got Bin Laden. The national debt is eating us up and taxes are going to have to be doubled across the board, but Obama got Bin Laden.

The key is all Obama has to do is act responsible and he'll be alright. His followers hate it when he is but considering the alternatives they'd rather vote for a mostly inept Obama then any Republican. So he's got them. Course those of us on the right remember what Obama has screwed up, but some of us have really short attention-spans.

All Obama has to do is leak new details every day about the Bin Laden raid and the left will lap it up for months. Meanwhile, nothing is getting done about the debt, or high gas prices, or immigration, or take your pick on the issue. Obama got Bin Laden, so who cares.

Last edited:
Let's face it folks. Obama is a serious goat-fuck. He screws up all year long yet all he has to do is do the right thing once and his followers forgive and forget.

Pretty soon it will be a running joke that yes, the economy is in the toilet, and our image in the world is shit, but Obama got Bin Laden. I have to take out a loan to pay my electric bill, rising gas prices are making it too expensive to drive to work, food prices are going through the roof, but Obama got Bin Laden. The national debt is eating us up and taxes are going to have to be doubled across the board, but Obama got Bin Laden.

The key is all Obama has to do is act responsible and he'll be alright. His followers hate it when he is but considering the alternatives they'd rather vote for a mostly inept Obama then any Republican. So he's got them. Course those of us on the right remember what Obama has screwed up, but some of us have really short attention-spans.

All Obama has to do is leak new details every day about the Bin Laden raid and the left will lap it up for months. Meanwhile, nothing is getting done about the debt, or high gas prices, or immigration, or take your pick on the issue. Obama got Bin Laden, so who cares.

And......when one gets down to it....OBAMI SALAAMI DID NOT GET BIN LADEN WITHOUT KSM'S TESTIMONY WHO (1) WAS CAPTURED BY DUBYA, and (2) AS A RESULT OF "ENHANCED INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES" INCLUDING "WATERBOARDING" ORDERED BY DUBYA WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE INFO THAT LED TO THE DEATH of BIN LADEN.

And, what is disastrous, the MONUMENTAL FRAUD and PATHOLOGICAL LIAR HAS ELIMINATED THE "ENHANCED INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES" INCLUDING "WATERBOARDING" FROM THE ARSENAL THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS OF SAFEGUARDING OUR COUNTRY IN TIMES OF CAPTURE OF THE FUCKING MUSLIM TERRORISTS !!!

Now, a captured Muslim Terrorist with information that might involve an A-Bomb strike at a big city in America can sit pleasantly enthroned in a Holder provided area with a Qu'ran, prayer mats, cuisine suitable to his tastes, and lawyers to do his talking......RIDICULOUS ?????? .....
HELL NO !!! That's a fact under Obami Salaami's Administration.

Last edited:
And there you go... with the stupid, retarded, Jack Bauer scenario. It's childish. It's outside reality. And it's still no reason to shred our constitution.

Here's a hypo for ya:

Your mom goes to Europe on vacation. Let's say to France. They've got a large Muslim contingent. She asks a passerby for the time and strikes up a conversation because they are American. Turns out the passerby was an American CIA spy. Some nearby Muslims, who have a family member missing, have heard that the CIA spy still has that family member and is torturing them for info (like you seem to think is ok)

After your mother's conversation with the spy, the Muslims now think your mother is a CIA agent. They pull her into a nearby safehouse and strap her down to a chair. They torture her for days trying to get information about where their missing relative is.

Is that OK? Is that lawful and fair and justified?

Get off that damned high horse you're on. Life isn't like the easy hypotheticals your side always tries to come up with.

Oh, Obama is still trying get more and more credit by claiming he was in on the planning. That he was the reason the unit was the size it was. The latest version is that it was around 50. Originally it was 24. Now it's reported to be 50.

Obama is putting out that he wanted this number so they could fight their way out of the Pakistan.

Having been in Mogadishu Somalia in 93' I can laugh at this stupidity. They had 100 Rangers and Delta members trapped in a very small city for nearly two days. The distance they had to travel to the base was just a few miles. In the UBL take-down they had to somehow travel through a much larger city and go over 100 miles to reach the border. The absurdity of this suggestion is obvious.

If there was even a remote possibility that they would have to fight their way out of there a reasonable person would opt for a bombing mission. Nobody would be silly enough to risk the lives of our troops unless they were willing to completely write them off and deny that the mission ever took place.

This report has to be bogus because a simple solution would be to provide enough copters to get everyone out. Send in more then was needed just in case something happened to one or more of them.

Anyone with any sense would tell you it would take a force of at least a few hundred at least a week to get back to the border. This is unacceptable and proves that this White House is in pure fantasy mode.

American Thinker Blog: Now we know: SEAL's braced for firefight with Pakistani troops
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/obama_deniability_man.html

Last edited:
People that state their views without name calling and cussing at people.

That's what a conservative is?

Most importantly, people who have an open mind and will LISTEN and consider the fact that they could be wrong.

Why do you expect from others that which you don't expect from yourself?

Regardless of politics, adults present arguments with logic and substantiation if they wish to sway others. You do not.

For the most part, the left on this board is poorly represented. Most of the leftist here are poorly educated and not very bright. I say this as a matter of demonstrable fact.

There are exceptions, Toro is left wing but still presents rational arguments. Whether I agree or disagree I will read what he writes and contemplate it. But for most of the leftists here, Bod, jillian, et al. if I want to know what they think, I'll turn on Rachel Maddow. Dull of wit and filled with rage is what defines them - and you.

And there you go... with the stupid, retarded, Jack Bauer scenario. It's childish. It's outside reality. And it's still no reason to shred our constitution.

Here's a hypo for ya:

Your mom goes to Europe on vacation. Let's say to France. They've got a large Muslim contingent. She asks a passerby for the time and strikes up a conversation because they are American. Turns out the passerby was an American CIA spy. Some nearby Muslims, who have a family member missing, have heard that the CIA spy still has that family member and is torturing them for info (like you seem to think is ok)

After your mother's conversation with the spy, the Muslims now think your mother is a CIA agent. They pull her into a nearby safehouse and strap her down to a chair. They torture her for days trying to get information about where their missing relative is.

Is that OK? Is that lawful and fair and justified?

Get off that damned high horse you're on. Life isn't like the easy hypotheticals your side always tries to come up with.

Vanquish, you must be totally freaked out on some of the most powerful PCP or amphetamines extant to come up with this latest convulated bullshit which I doubt that you even buy into.

You are a crazed arsehole that should be detoxed, strait-jacketed and carted away into the nearest Looney bin.

So that's a "no, I dont have a valid response"? I expected as much.

The point of the hypo is that even if you think you have good reasons to torture...you still shouldnt be doing it. It's wrong.

The point of the hypo is that even if you think you have good reasons to torture...you still shouldnt be doing it. It's wrong.

Vanquish is the typical Obamarrhoid.

Full of ridiculous scenarios and fantasies unrelated to REALITY

A whackjob.

End of story.

Double posting the same loony drivel does nothing to make your point.....And only doubles down on your foolishness.

Fact is, waterboarding works. It saved lives in Los Angeles, and it got the ball rolling to eventually kill bin Laden........If it saves even one innocent american life, or provides info that leads to the head of the snake, WATERBOARD THE PISS OUT OF 'EM!

Vanquish is the typical Obamarrhoid.

Full of ridiculous scenarios and fantasies unrelated to REALITY

A whackjob.

End of story.

Funny stuff really. Seeing as how it's your kind that isn't grounding to any kind of reality. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :eek: :evil: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you can't be trusted with anything you say because I'm NOT an Obamarrhoid. I don't like lots of things he promised to do and didnt follow through on.

See that's the difference between you and me.

You: Conservatives are always right! Obama is trash! Libtards suck!!! I wont change my mind ever!~!!!

Me: Hmmm we should listen to both sides, hold people to their promises, and use rational thought.

See the difference, fucktard?

funny-pictures-they-dont-know-who-betrayed-bin-ladin-to-the-cia-but-this-is-a-pic-of-his-cat-the-day-after.jpg

Forum List

Back