Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
So that's a "no, I dont have a valid response"? I expected as much.

The point of the hypo is that even if you think you have good reasons to torture...you still shouldnt be doing it. It's wrong.

Vanquish is the typical Obamarrhoid.

Full of ridiculous scenarios and fantasies unrelated to REALITY

A whackjob.

End of story.

Funny stuff really. Seeing as how it's your kind that isn't grounding to any kind of reality. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :eek: :evil: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you can't be trusted with anything you say because I'm NOT an Obamarrhoid. I don't like lots of things he promised to do and didnt follow through on.

See that's the difference between you and me.

You: Conservatives are always right! Obama is trash! Libtards suck!!! I wont change my mind ever!~!!!

Me: Hmmm we should listen to both sides, hold people to their promises, and use rational thought.

See the difference, fucktard?

Whatever your verbiage, you LIEberrhoid stooge.......your song is basically the same as that of the Obamarrhoidal stooges.

Bottom line: You are an insignificant fart.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dearie. Go back under your rock and stare up at Geico signs.

A whackjob.

End of story.

Gautama, what is it you contribute to the conversation on this board besides nonsensical name-calling?

As far as I can see, that's about it.

Though I must admit, your posts are filled with so many misspelled and or made-up words, that half the time I don't even understand what you're trying to convey.

Oh, Obama is still trying get more and more credit by claiming he was in on the planning. That he was the reason the unit was the size it was. The latest version is that it was around 50. Originally it was 24. Now it's reported to be 50.

Obama is putting out that he wanted this number so they could fight their way out of the Pakistan.

Having been in Mogadishu Somalia in 93' I can laugh at this stupidity. They had 100 Rangers and Delta members trapped in a very small city for nearly two days. The distance they had to travel to the base was just a few miles. In the UBL take-down they had to somehow travel through a much larger city and go over 100 miles to reach the border. The absurdity of this suggestion is obvious.

If there was even a remote possibility that they would have to fight their way out of there a reasonable person would opt for a bombing mission. Nobody would be silly enough to risk the lives of our troops unless they were willing to completely write them off and deny that the mission ever took place.

This report has to be bogus because a simple solution would be to provide enough copters to get everyone out. Send in more then was needed just in case something happened to one or more of them.

Anyone with any sense would tell you it would take a force of at least a few hundred at least a week to get back to the border. This is unacceptable and proves that this White House is in pure fantasy mode.

American Thinker Blog: Now we know: SEAL's braced for firefight with Pakistani troops
American Thinker: Obama: Deniability Man
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there were a couple of extra choppers sent on the mission.

funny-pictures-they-dont-know-who-betrayed-bin-ladin-to-the-cia-but-this-is-a-pic-of-his-cat-the-day-after.jpg

...and cats hate water...there's your proof!!!

So that's a "no, I dont have a valid response"? I expected as much.

The point of the hypo is that even if you think you have good reasons to torture...you still shouldnt be doing it. It's wrong.
Double posting the same loony drivel does nothing to make your point.....And only doubles down on your foolishness.

Fact is, waterboarding works. It saved lives in Los Angeles, and it got the ball rolling to eventually kill bin Laden........If it saves even one innocent american life, or provides info that leads to the head of the snake, WATERBOARD THE PISS OUT OF 'EM!

You're such a liar. None of that is true.

Who are conservatives to you?

People that state their views without name calling and cussing at people. Most importantly, people who have an open mind and will LISTEN and consider the fact that they could be wrong. That does not describe you, does it???

That's what a conservative is to you? Fuck you bitch I call it like I see it. Conservatives are not be dictated to by the politically correct crowd, when it goes against their values. We stop listening to ridiculous claims when it goes against our values. It's our values that make us Conservatives.

Like I said, you're not a conservative. And you just proved it yet again. You're just an uninformed, ignorant, loud-mouth, dumb ass. A real conservative wouldn't give you the time of day.

People that state their views without name calling and cussing at people. Most importantly, people who have an open mind and will LISTEN and consider the fact that they could be wrong. That does not describe you, does it???

That's what a conservative is to you? Fuck you bitch I call it like I see it. Conservatives are not be dictated to by the politically correct crowd, when it goes against their values. We stop listening to ridiculous claims when it goes against our values. It's our values that make us Conservatives.

Like I said, you're not a conservative. And you just proved it yet again. You're just an uninformed, ignorant, loud-mouth, dumb ass. A real conservative wouldn't give you the time of day.

Like you said? a conservative to you would be someone like olivia snow right got it. Look were fucking fed up with liberal bullshit. We've been way to politically correct so fuck you.

A whackjob.

End of story.

Gautama, what is it you contribute to the conversation on this board besides nonsensical name-calling?

Though I must admit, your posts are filled with so many misspelled and or made-up words, that half the time I don't even understand what you're trying to convey.

I think anger....amongst other things. :popcorn:

A whackjob.

End of story.

I think anger....amongst other things. :popcorn:

Nothing wrong with anger.

I'm highly skeptical....

No body, no pictures..

Of course Obama says "well I don't want to offend Muslims" yet pictures were released of several dead OBL associates???

Not to mention the timing...

I'm really waiting for more information to be leaked..

Faith is one thing but this "happening" is very provable and anything that can prove it is being withheld.

I'm highly skeptical....

No body, no pictures..

Of course Obama says "well I don't want to offend Muslims" yet pictures were released of several dead OBL associates???

Faith is one thing but this "happening" is very provable and anything that can prove it is being withheld.

Do you really think that there is any possibility that Bin Ladin is still alive with Obama having made his announcement and because of that the whole world believing he is dead. Just what do you think would happen if Bin Ladin was proved to still be alive? Obama would not lose the next election..he would immediately be arrested by the Sgt at Arms of the House and held for impeachment and trial.

I'm highly skeptical....

No body, no pictures..

Seems "Selected" offcials will be given the right to see the death photos.

This Obama fucker loves control.

Screw him. I've got a pic that shows how UBL was killed.

Bin-Laden-Jack-Ruby1-282x300.jpg

Just what do you think would happen if Bin Ladin was proved to still be alive? Obama would not lose the next election..he would immediately be arrested by the Sgt at Arms of the House and held for impeachment and trial.

Oh bullshit.

No arrest and every democrat in the Senate, plus Snowe and Brown would vote to acquit even in the face of irrefutable proof.

Look, unless I see evidence to the contrary, I accept the official account.

That said, far more likely than bin Laden being alive would be a scenario where he was dead since the 05'-06' and this was staged to shore up Dear Leaders' sagging approval ratings. If it were shown that Obama received confirmation that a body in some cave in Afghanistan was that of bin Laden, dead for some 6 years and then Obama took the information, staged a show assassination with a mysterious lack of evidence or a body, what would happen?

First, the party press would cover and run interference for him. Even if some blogger or investigative journalist on the Web found absolute proof, the NY Times, CNN and the alphabets would pull out all stops to destroy the one revealing the story. The democrats would instantly launch smears of Sarah Palin and the Republicans would hide under their beds, fearful that the demagogues would target them next.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

So why are Al Qaeda now telling us that he was killed the other day?
Are they lying to us?

Really? an Al Qaeda member said it or was it reported that an Al Qaeda member said it?

Forum List

Back