Billboards warn Californians not to move to Texas with grim message: ‘The Texas miracle died in Uvalde’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Can't blame Californians for wanting to get the fuck out of their over-priced piece of shit state.

1661472447262.png

Macabre billboards referencing the Uvalde school shooting have appeared in Californian cities warning residents against moving to Texas.

THere are no poop maps in Houston, Dallas, or Austin. Not needed.

No thousand-person homeless encampments.

I wonder who paid for that billboard. why in the world would anyone want to stop someone from moving out? Good riddance.

I wonder who paid for that billboard. why in the world would anyone want to stop someone from moving out? Good riddance.

Austin isn't the same city I lived in back in the 80's. They now have approximately 3,160 homeless, while San Francisco has about twice that many. In 2021, the city of Austin was looking at 45 separate sites to build designated homeless camps.

VIEW MAP: 45 potential city-owned Austin homeless camping sites

I had to step over people sleeping on the sidewalk in down town austin

I used to play music in some of the clubs on 6th Street, and at Stubbs BBQ back in the 80's and 90's. You could hang out on 6th St. and never get bothered then but from what I've heard, there's a lot of robberies and assaults now. My wife's ultra-liberal white nephew and his trophy Black wife and kids just got it in their heads that they had to move to Austin, for some reason. They bought a house in Pflugerville and he was commuting to work in Austin. They separated a couple months ago, and are having to pay for two separate houses, the dumbshits.

I used to play music in some of the clubs on 6th Street, and at Stubbs BBQ back in the 80's and 90's. You could hang out on 6th St. and never get bothered then but from what I've heard, there's a lot of robberies and assaults now. My wife's ultra-liberal white nephew and his trophy Black wife and kids just got it in their heads that they had to move to Austin, for some reason. They bought a house in Pflugerville and he was commuting to work in Austin. They separated a couple months ago, and are having to pay for two separate houses, the dumbshits.
98% of my Family lives in Texas , I purchased my first home there , went to First Grade and played 5A football as a Senior there , got my first Harley there ... but if I move from Shasta County it will be to the Poconos

98% of my Family lives in Texas , I purchased my first home there , went to First Grade and played 5A football as a Senior there , got my first Harley there ... but if I move from Shasta County it will be to the Poconos

I lived in Irving (DFW) for about 20 years, and loved every minute of it. Until a GF passed away and I started doing drugs. I ended up leaving there with what I could put in a pickup, and moved up here. Been drug-free for the last 15 years, got married, and bought a house.

There's a whole lot of violent crime in black Houston

Forum List

Back