Billboards warn Californians not to move to Texas with grim message: ‘The Texas miracle died in Uvalde’

Irish Catholic immigrants were not treated well in this country. I would like to talk about my reparations.

Can't blame Californians for wanting to get the fuck out of their over-priced piece of shit state.

View attachment 687119

I like this sign better:

1657754264464-png.png

Can't blame Californians for wanting to get the fuck out of their over-priced piece of shit state.

View attachment 687119

It's pretty telling that liberals in California have had to put up billboards begging people not to leave one of the most beautiful places on earth because their policies have turned Paradise into somewhere that is unlivable!

Wake up Kiddies! You know that the left's policies don't work. You know that they're destructive. This upcoming midterm election is your opportunity to send a message to Washington that you're tired of the woke nonsense. You're tired of being nervous about leaving your home. You're tired of inflation that's stealing money from your pocket each and every day. You're tired of our kid's not getting an education.

This can be fixed but it starts in November.

Even National Association of Realtors is now reporting on huge move out of CA
This is no longer a political debate, it’s a reality fact

Even National Association of Realtors is now reporting on huge move out of CA
This is no longer a political debate, it’s a reality fact

Clown world governor Gavin Newsom just blamed that on Trump. His contention is that Trump's policies that kept illegals out of the US caused Californians to move to Texas, Florida, and other free states.

LOL

Clown world governor Gavin Newsom just blamed that on Trump. His contention is that Trump's policies that kept illegals out of the US caused Californians to move to Texas, Florida, and other free states.

LOL
Never responsible, always victims -Lib 101

Move to Texas (or any other Red place) ONLY if you STOP voting DemonRat.

If you don't stay where you are.

Don't pollute the rest of sane America with your stupid progressive, woke ideas!:mad-61:
Conservatives in OR that I know have packed up and moved to TX. Can't take the commie/democrat tyranny anymore.

Forum List

Back