Bill Richardson, former New Mexico governor and UN ambassador, dies at 75

No. He's a professional huckster, only going to the political as a racket, as other forms of fund-raising circles were catching on to his act, so he recognized a larger flock of sheep he had not been fleecing.

You can't actually be that stupid.

If being a Democrat isn’t reason enough to be glad there's one less in the world, Bill Richardson was decidedly a Mexican first La Raza.

If being a Democrat isn’t reason enough to be glad there's one less in the world, Bill Richardson was decidedly a Mexican first La Raza.
No way.

However what I find amusing is the establishment media’s response to the death of any longtime politician. They invariably venerate the deceased politician, as they’ve done with this guy. No mention of his involvement with Epstein.

It will be interesting to see how they report the death of W, Cheney, and Trump.

You can't actually be that stupid.
Correct. I am not. But, the people that fall for his crap are exactly that stupid or more. Or perhaps they favor politics over country and law for those they consider superior.

The thing about the Tank Farm is that it sits on a plateau a short distance from the Columbia River.

Some very nasty radioactive material is in the Tanks. The tanks were designed for an operational life of 20 years and now it is over 60 years later.

When I was there (20 years ago) several of the Tanks were leaking. I wonder how many are leaking now?
I remember hearing something about that. I believe it's being addressed. But I would not want to live nearby there.

Hey, remember those people in Richland got that government land and homes, and then became rightwing conservatives?

:eusa_shhh:

No way.

However what I find amusing is the establishment media’s response to the death of any longtime politician. They invariably venerate the deceased politician, as they’ve done with this guy. No mention of his involvement with Epstein.

It will be interesting to see how they report the death of W, Cheney, and Trump.
They believe in not speaking ill of the dead who can no longer defend themselves.

Bill Richardson was a Mexico first democrat. Meaning, he will be voting in perpetuity.

Forum List

Back