Bill O’Reilly

so what?.....whats he going to say ....yea i did those things?.....
Maybe he didn't!
You have to listen to all the accusations and investigate them.

Fox only paid them off.

This suggests a consciousness of guilt instead.
You have to listen to all the accusations and investigate them.

Fox only paid them off.

This suggests a consciousness of guilt instead.
How about the payoffs suggest wanting to be done with it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

If a woman sues someone
for sexual harassment, but is willing to
keep her mouth shut if the price is right....

she's an opportunist, not an advocate!
Her motives are self serving, not a matter of principles!

No woman in their right mind, allows a man
to consistently harass them, on the job, for years.

Let alone, leave years later and ask for their old job back,
to work for the same man that was sexually harassing them,
5 months later...Give me a fucking break already!

It takes two to tango!

Then Fox should be shut down along with O'Reilly!
And then leave TV news to only democrat Pravda? No way.

Oh yes, if they were complicit and aided Bill in his sexual predation and paid off the complainer then they should be drummed out right along with O'Reilly.
On the contrary. That should qualify them as O'Reilly's democrat presidential administration. Democrats love sexual predators and those who support them.
Heck yeah. They have pedophiles campaign for them.

He's going to say buy my book about Jesus
That was a good book.
If the Pope wrote a book about Jesus then I would buy and read it.

If O'Reilly writes a book about Jesus then it is only good for wiping my azz with its pages.
If the pope wrote a book about Jesus it would be spiritual. Bill O'Reilly wtites a book about Jesus and it researched history.
We are helping Big J with His autobiography.

Know what we mean?
That book doesn't mention spirituality at all.
Oreilly has about as much spirituality as a cedar post.

Monday he will have a podcast on his web site. He is going to talk about his exit from fox.
About 10 million American adults watch podcast daily compared about 150 million that watch TV. Within 5 years, most people will be saying, "Bill who?"

That was always the case.

But more people say "Rachael who ?"
I guess she needs some sexual harassment suits and multi-million dollar payoffs.

She'd have better luck with that then betting on her show.

Heard they're getting rid of O'Reilly to give them a better chance with Sky News.
The English would not want Murdoch who owns Fox News, a brazen extreme right fake sensational news channel, to take-over a major news network in England. The man has already blotted his copybook too much even for free market Tories.

Reading is not your strong suit, is it?

Monday he will have a podcast on his web site. He is going to talk about his exit from fox.
About 10 million American adults watch podcast daily compared about 150 million that watch TV. Within 5 years, most people will be saying, "Bill who?"

I guess she needs some sexual harassment suits and multi-million dollar payoffs.

Her ratings are better than most Fox News commentators.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News

but she is an idiot, it is just trash talk

So is most talk radio

Indeed, she talks in hateful red meat slogans about immigrants, economic protectionism, Eurosceptism, Islamophobia, and terrorism. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Now she is denying the historical fact about the French sending Jews to Nazi death camps. The French have better sense than the English and Americans and will reject La Plume resoundingly on May 7.

Indeed, she talks in hateful red meat slogans about immigrants, economic protectionism, Eurosceptism, Islamophobia, and terrorism. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Now she is denying the historical fact about the French sending Jews to Nazi death camps. The French have better sense than the English and Americans and will reject La Plume resoundingly on May 7.

she stepped down from her party so she can be a leader for all France.

Fox News beats CNN, MSNBC combined in Feb. ratings

For February:

Overall, Fox News had 13 of the top 15 programs in cable news.

MSNBC's "The Rachael Maddow Show" and "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" were the only non-Fox programs to break the top 15, finishing seventh and 13th, respectively.

I won't miss O'Reilly. Not because of his politics, some of which I agree with, but because of his obnoxious personality. He is an ignorant, stupidly arrogant, bullying punk who needs to be knocked on his ass.

safe_image.php

Forum List

Back