Bill O’Reilly

so what?.....whats he going to say ....yea i did those things?.....
He's going to say buy my book about Jesus
That was a good book.
If the Pope wrote a book about Jesus then I would buy and read it.

If O'Reilly writes a book about Jesus then it is only good for wiping my azz with its pages.
If the pope wrote a book about Jesus it would be spiritual. Bill O'Reilly wtites a book about Jesus and it researched history.

That was a good book.

If O'Reilly writes a book about Jesus then it is only good for wiping my azz with its pages.
If the pope wrote a book about Jesus it would be spiritual. Bill O'Reilly wtites a book about Jesus and it researched history.
We are helping Big J with His autobiography.

Know what we mean?

That was a good book.

Correct. It not a religious book at all, it is a history book. I just picked up Killing The Rising Sun. It will be good.

That was a good book.

We are helping Big J with His autobiography.

Know what we mean?
That book doesn't mention spirituality at all.

No surprise there I suspect he will get a tv job again when he wants one.
They all do, Dan Rather, Brian Williams, Nancy Grace, Larry King, Bill O'Reilly...But they never really comeback. They write books, appear on panels, make guest appearances, do documentaries, speaking tours, and sometimes have their own show on relatively obscure networks.

Then Fox should be shut down along with O'Reilly!
And then leave TV news to only democrat Pravda? No way.

Oh yes, if they were complicit and aided Bill in his sexual predation and paid off the complainer then they should be drummed out right along with O'Reilly.
On the contrary. That should qualify them as O'Reilly's democrat presidential administration. Democrats love sexual predators and those who support them.

Heard they're getting rid of O'Reilly to give them a better chance with Sky News.
The English would not want Murdoch who owns Fox News, a brazen extreme right fake sensational news channel, to take-over a major news network in England. The man has already blotted his copybook too much even for free market Tories.

Forum List

Back