Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody of Children In New York Court Ruling

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
What a scumbag - his own kids don't want to live with him.

A New York appeals court held last week that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s school-age children don’t want to live with him anymore, and should live exclusively with their mother, O’Reilly’s ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy.

The lengthy decision affirms the holding of a Nassau County Supreme Court justice last year that the children, now aged 13 and 17, should live full-time with their mother (the former couple had been splitting residential custody).As we reported at the time, O’Reilly appealed that ruling, thereby delaying its enforcement (and, of course, extending his multi-front battle against McPhilmy and her new family).

*snip*

The preference of McPhilmy and O’Reilly’s 17-year-old daughter is not particularly difficult to guess: As we noted last year, she told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she witnessed O’Reilly drag her mother down a staircase by the neck. (According to court transcripts obtained by Gawker, she also viewed O’Reilly as a temperamental, absentee parent who was uninterested in developing a relationship with her.) At a January 22 hearing, the children’s court-appointed lawyer, Barbara Kopman, told the appellate court that both the daughter and son strongly preferred living with their mother over their father. (Gawker was able to attend but not record the court session, which was open to the public.)

Personally, I don't care for the man and never watch his show. But I still wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he's a "scumbag" just because his 17 year old daughter doesn't want to live with him. Divorces can get ugly and teenagers can be vindictive.......especially when they don't get their way.

Hey asshole and I will call you asshole on this one OJ was a democrat. Lets just go this low fuck face and I am so pissed off at you for setting this off motherfucker.

You son of a bitch Syn for even working this one over. I am truly shocked at how low you are on this one.Lets hit low then.

Bill OReilly loses custody of children. Poor republican.

OJ Simpson darling of Democrats slices wifes throat and stabs other multiple times. Never to be forgotten.

A New York appeals court held last week that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s school-age children don’t want to live with him anymore, and should live exclusively with their mother, O’Reilly’s ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy.

The lengthy decision affirms the holding of a Nassau County Supreme Court justice last year that the children, now aged 13 and 17, should live full-time with their mother (the former couple had been splitting residential custody).As we reported at the time, O’Reilly appealed that ruling, thereby delaying its enforcement (and, of course, extending his multi-front battle against McPhilmy and her new family).

*snip*

The preference of McPhilmy and O’Reilly’s 17-year-old daughter is not particularly difficult to guess: As we noted last year, she told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she witnessed O’Reilly drag her mother down a staircase by the neck. (According to court transcripts obtained by Gawker, she also viewed O’Reilly as a temperamental, absentee parent who was uninterested in developing a relationship with her.) At a January 22 hearing, the children’s court-appointed lawyer, Barbara Kopman, told the appellate court that both the daughter and son strongly preferred living with their mother over their father. (Gawker was able to attend but not record the court session, which was open to the public.)
That...and when he asks them what kind of cereal they want, he interrupts their answer.

*snip*

bill o likes :alcoholic:

Hey asshole and I will call you asshole on this one OJ was a democrat. Lets just go this low fuck face and I am so pissed off at you for setting this off motherfucker.

You son of a bitch Syn for even working this one over. I am truly shocked at how low you are on this one.Lets hit low then.

OJ Simpson darling of Democrats slices wifes throat and stabs other multiple times. Never to be forgotten.

LOL @ OJ. Go back to bed, you drunk old hag.

I'm up and at em kiddo. What's your problem douche bag? Getting tired of you and your crew. Want a battle? I'll give you one you won't believe. Check it out with the bosses. You keep coming after me this way it's war. Ask the management if they want it.

Now girl lets address the topic. I don't like it when left or right lose their children in a horrid full fledged battle in the public and personally I believe both parties should be smacked silly for making it public. Its wrong for the children.

My Dad had a terrible temper too...(rest his soul) but my Mom would have never in a million years say horrible things in public about him like they do today....Our Dad loved us and her, in his own way...till the very end

What stupid times we are living

Glad I don't have to share today with all these idiotic PC people...idiots and morons

Personally, I don't care for the man and never watch his show. But I still wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he's a "scumbag" just because his 17 year old daughter doesn't want to live with him. Divorces can get ugly and teenagers can be vindictive.......especially when they don't get their way.
He dragged his wife down the stairs by the neck, Zander. No excuses for O'Reilly. I always had the feeling he had anger issues. Fox News has quite a cast there. O'Reilly wife abuser, Megyn Kelly - posing half naked, Howard Stern interview disgrace, Crowley who pretends to be a Republican (and isn't) and so on down the line......

Tomorrow O'Reilly will be back on the air, lecturing us all on the importance of conservative family values.

Get ready.

For what? This story isn't all that interesting to me. Nobody intelligent really thinks that republicans actually believe or live by the values they like to demonize people with.

In custody battles the only thing an impartial party can believe is video recorded by a some automated device incapable of editing and which has been in protective custody since the instant it was laid down.

The only thing you can count on in a custody battle is that lies, from both sides, will obliterate any truth.

My Dad had a terrible temper too...(rest his soul) but my Mom would have never in a million years say horrible things in public about him like they do today....Our Dad loved us and her, in his own way...till the very end

What stupid times we are living

Glad I don't have to share today with all these idiotic PC people...idiots and morons

Oh my my parents Oh heavens I was so bloody blessed. I had these idiots who loved being idiots who embraced me being an idiot for every moment of their silly lives.

A dad who thought the WHO were one of the best groups on the Ed Sullivan show for beating up their drum kit, sending me to Woodstock, still being old time enough to teach me the way of the elders and always fitting me in to their way of life as they saw it.

I hope there are still parents out there like mine were.

Forum List

Back