Bill O'Reilly Berates Another Guest Who Provides Evidence He's Wrong On Spending Cuts

Mediamatters has become quite petty

Reporting facts is petty?

You cowardly fuck, quit stalking me by pm. You got something to say to me, have the BALLS to say it on the open board, because you oversized MAN CHILD **** are to afraid to have someone reply back to your pms.

Because I'm definitely not afraid and you picked the wrong person to fuck with.

You know I get plenty of peeps giving me negative points via pm and some like you add a little nasty comment with it. I don't mind that either, but what I do mind is CHICKENSHIT, PUSSIES such as yourself who don't allow someone to reply back via pm to give you a piece of my mind.

I think it's so cowardly and really tells me a lot about someone like you. You try to come off as some "Internet Bully" but really you're not. So here's the deal, want to give me negative points fine and dandy. But keep your pussy comments to yourself if you won't allow me the chance to send you a reply.

Stop whining.

How about you swallow my nut sack, he or he/she doesn't need you to take up their battle.

You know I get plenty of peeps giving me negative points via pm and some like you add a little nasty comment with it. I don't mind that either, but what I do mind is CHICKENSHIT, PUSSIES such as yourself who don't allow someone to reply back via pm to give you a piece of my mind.

I think it's so cowardly and really tells me a lot about someone like you. You try to come off as some "Internet Bully" but really you're not. So here's the deal, want to give me negative points fine and dandy. But keep your pussy comments to yourself if you won't allow me the chance to send you a reply.

Stop whining.

How about you swallow my nut sack, he or he/she doesn't need you to take up their battle.

Take your sick little fantasies elsewhere, whiny bitch.

Forum List

Back