Bill making it a felony to protest against pipelines or other fossil fuel projects

Fascism: 1. The principals of the Facisti; also, the movement or governmental regime embodying their principals. 2. Any program for setting up a centralized autocratic national regime with severely nationalistic policies, exercising regimentation of industry, commerce, and finance, rigid censorship, and forcible suppression of opposition.

So if one is a Fascist they are an inherent or an advocate of Fascism.
A wonderfully honest and exceptional definition of fascism that for once doesn't tie fascism to conservatism like an anchor around the neck of anti authoritarian people with classic liberal views such as free speech and freedom of thought.

"We"? lol I think a waiter in Boston has no power in this fight. Good to see you don't give a shit about the people. Not news, but still good to see.
I care about the land that has been trashed by these so called environmentalist! The threats to workers, the destruction of property... You can peacefully protest all you want

The trash left behind at protests does not do one tenth the damage that spills from pipelines do. But you will happily support that, as long as it is not on your land.
If I catch you anywhere near my pipeline boy.. wait that was gay lol

Gay? No.

Stupid? Yes.

And normal trespassing is a misdomenor. Why make it a felony just because big companies are involved?
Because you have taken advantage of it to many times

So the number of times there are protests determines whether they protest?

You are an idiot.

I care about the land that has been trashed by these so called environmentalist! The threats to workers, the destruction of property... You can peacefully protest all you want

The trash left behind at protests does not do one tenth the damage that spills from pipelines do. But you will happily support that, as long as it is not on your land.

Gay? No.

Stupid? Yes.

And normal trespassing is a misdomenor. Why make it a felony just because big companies are involved?

You are an idiot.
Stop the property damage and I’ll let you protest.. next time I’ll hire a sniper

Gay? No.

Stupid? Yes.

You are an idiot.
Stop the property damage and I’ll let you protest.. next time I’ll hire a sniper

Then you and the sniper get the death penalty.

And this idea that is you who will defend the oil company property is laughable.

They don't know you exist and don't care.

And you will LET me protest? Lol. You don't have a say in the matter.

Gay? No.

Stupid? Yes.

You are an idiot.

And this idea that is you who will defend the oil company property is laughable.

Leave the pipe line alone and keep pipe out your mouth

3pe7jn.gif

West Virginia Legislation Would Make Civil Disobedience Against Gas Pipelines a Felony

Big oil spending money to buy politicians to avoid being held responsible.

Any WV politicians that vote for this legislation should be removed next election (or sooner).

If it passes and is signed into law it won't hold up in court.

The constitution gives everyone the right to freedom of speech and assembly.

There isn't much more American than protesting.

If laws are passed that removes that freedom of assembly and speech. What is to stop some states from making it illegal to protest a woman's reproductive clinic?

Hey it’s the anti trumper! Let me read this see how dishonest you are

Hey, it's the Liar. Let me wait and see what lies you tell about what I said.
Your post is full of fallacies this protects the workers of the pipeline this protects the equipment this protects the property it says nothing about protesting

You don't think civil disobedience is a form of protest? I guess you would have had the people sitting at lunch counters in the '60s prosecuted too?
You can’t make up your own facts.. says nothing about Peacefully protesting

Why not? You make up your own facts all the time.

I said it effected protest. You added "peacefully". At some point the people should be able to stop corporations bent on screwing them.

I find it very interesting that the person you replied to hates globalists corporations. Yet is defending globalists corporations.

These people have no morals. They just float with the wind with any far right radical extremist idea or policy.

It bans disobedience not protest

Civil disobedience is a form of protest. It is one of the few meothos the people have of getting their voices heard over the sound of companies buying politicians.
No it doesn’t ! We are going to build a pipeline and there’s nothing you can do about it if you get in my way we will run you over peacefully

"We"? lol I think a waiter in Boston has no power in this fight. Good to see you don't give a shit about the people. Not news, but still good to see.

You can say that again. The damage oil from the deep water horizon gulf oil spill will be destroying our oceans for decades if not longer.

We are only now learning the damage the ghost oil is causing.

Deepwater oil spill was worse than thought, study says

Hey, it's the Liar. Let me wait and see what lies you tell about what I said.
Your post is full of fallacies this protects the workers of the pipeline this protects the equipment this protects the property it says nothing about protesting

You don't think civil disobedience is a form of protest? I guess you would have had the people sitting at lunch counters in the '60s prosecuted too?
You can’t make up your own facts.. says nothing about Peacefully protesting

Why not? You make up your own facts all the time.

I said it effected protest. You added "peacefully". At some point the people should be able to stop corporations bent on screwing them.

I find it very interesting that the person you replied to hates globalists corporations. Yet is defending globalists corporations.

These people have no morals. They just float with the wind with any far right radical extremist idea or policy.
Huh oil is latin oilers? Lol what

Civil disobedience is a form of protest. It is one of the few meothos the people have of getting their voices heard over the sound of companies buying politicians.
No it doesn’t ! We are going to build a pipeline and there’s nothing you can do about it if you get in my way we will run you over peacefully

You can say that again. The damage oil from the deep water horizon gulf oil spill will be destroying our oceans for decades if not longer.

Technology will help fix the spills ,, besides humans are more important then animals

Luckily fascism doesnt exist in our nation, so no one gets slaughtered.

Clearly you need to read the issue in this thread. From the beginning.

I bet you think fascism actually LOST World War II, doncha.
Fascism doesnt exist in the United States. No one is being slaughtered.
Yes there is. You are just obviously ignorant to its existence.
LaVoy Finicum was slaughtered. Children and women at Waco slaughtered. Vicky and Sammy Weaver were at Ruby Ridge. Probably many more that do not have the same name recognition as those.
Someone getting shot in a stand off isnt fascism, retard.
It wasn't a standoff asshat. Finicum was on his way to meet the sheriff. Concerning Ruby Ridge even a jury wouldn't convict him, a dear friend sat in on that whole trial and the FBI setting or attempting to set someone up then going after them shooting their dog and doing all the crp they did was totally uncalled for. Shooting a mother in her doorway while she's holding her baby in her arms is total crap. You apparently think its funny.

A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions.

Guess who was the Attorney General and in charge of the DOJ and responsible for what happened at Ruby Ridge?

william barr. He was bush the first's attorney general at the time.

Personally, what he did at ruby ridge and orchestrating all those pardons to cover up Iran contra, I believe those two things disqualified him from ever having a position as attorney general ever again.

Gay? No.

Stupid? Yes.

You are an idiot.

Lol. Or what?

Technology will help fix the spills ,, besides humans are more important then animals

As soon as you have the technology you can continue.

Your obvious ignorance is showing. Without the animals you say are not important, humans die.

You are an idiot.

Lol. Or what?
Being gay is really not accepted these days.. and you will be arrested you want a felony? Ohhh you would have to give up your guns lol hahaha

Your obvious ignorance is showing. Without the animals you say are not important, humans die.
lol you think a oil spill of what we are taking about will kill off all food!? Lol The hyperbole

You are an idiot.

Lol. Or what?
Being gay is really not accepted these days.. and you will be arrested you want a felony? Ohhh you would have to give up your guns lol hahaha

Being gay is more accepted than being an asshole like you.

Why am I being arrested? And if I am, I won't take a deal and then whine about it.

lol you think a oil spill of what we are taking about will kill off all food!? Lol The hyperbole

No more than your "humans are more important than animals".

No more than your "humans are more important than animals".
You don’t think humans are more important then animals? Are you a vegan?

Forum List

Back