Bill Maher slams Boston police

No, I admit you can't recognize sarcasm.

Where or who did I say someone should be shut out? I didn't. My point is that look at this board. Almost all, but not all, of the liberals have absolutely no problem with the police shooting through the boat without positive identification. Most, but not all, had no problem with the way the house to house search was conducted. Meher disagreed with both. The liberals are so in lock step one would think they get talking points from the DNC or Dailykos.

"Liberals in lock step"??? :rofl: How long have you been on this planet then?

"I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat." -- Will Rogers, 1935
See also Cowman above.

The passage where you shut your ears and earned the :lalala: icon was:
Of course I am not going to listen to him he is a liberal and I don't hide the fact that I won't listen.

I even put it in bold for you. Do I have to write it real big?

Will Rogers 1935, he can't be talking about todays Democrats, remember the parties switched not long ago.

All they switched was who gets the racists. The left has never been "organized". If it were, it wouldn't be the left. That's why "liberals in lockstep" is a complete oxymoron.

It's apparent some of the above people posting on this topic never actually watch Bill Maher's show. They probably just rely on "talking points" from the RNC or Fox in order to understand what actually happens live on HBO every Friday night.

If some of the above-mentioned pinheads actually tuned in to "Real Time" they would see people from both the right and the left and somewhere in between discussing things that would...oh well, probably go right over their heads anyway. So, as Bill would say, "...fuck it. Go back inside your bubble...."

I saw what he said.....and by the way there were no conservatives on his board that night.

I was wondering about that myself, shooting up the boat appeared to be excessive force since the subject didn't present an immediate threat. There was no way for him to have fired on police, so what was the justification to fire on him?

they saw a thermal image inside the boat. Apparently they used facial recognition software to identify him, either that or dental records. In the end the proof is in the pudding, they got the right guy.

That didn't answer the question, lethal force is only justified when a threat is present, the a-hole in the boat did not present a threat just by the fact he was there. So I'll ask again, what was the justification to fire on him?

Did he not fire from the boat? If so they had every right and seeing how the questioning got cut short it is a shame they did not kill him. It is hard for me to believe that if they were trying to kill him that they couldn't. This boat would not have stopped many rounds.

It's apparent some of the above people posting on this topic never actually watch Bill Maher's show. They probably just rely on "talking points" from the RNC or Fox in order to understand what actually happens live on HBO every Friday night.

If some of the above-mentioned pinheads actually tuned in to "Real Time" they would see people from both the right and the left and somewhere in between discussing things that would...oh well, probably go right over their heads anyway. So, as Bill would say, "...fuck it. Go back inside your bubble...."

The same way the left treats rush limbuagh?

Poor pitiful little terrorist person hiding in da boat. Cops go nuts on child killers and cop killers.

they saw a thermal image inside the boat. Apparently they used facial recognition software to identify him, either that or dental records. In the end the proof is in the pudding, they got the right guy.

That didn't answer the question, lethal force is only justified when a threat is present, the a-hole in the boat did not present a threat just by the fact he was there. So I'll ask again, what was the justification to fire on him?

Did he not fire from the boat? If so they had every right and seeing how the questioning got cut short it is a shame they did not kill him. It is hard for me to believe that if they were trying to kill him that they couldn't. This boat would not have stopped many rounds.

The short answer, no he did not fire from the boat, it would have been hard to do so when the only gun the brothers had was recovered at the time the got the older one.

I like one of his former employees

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXgGS50AVY]Understanding How Modern Liberals Think - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen the show ..............fuck Bill Maher .

Ya had to be there, I suppose.

I so do not care what Maher thinks.

He was not there, what does he know?

I was wondering about that myself, shooting up the boat appeared to be excessive force since the subject didn't present an immediate threat. There was no way for him to have fired on police, so what was the justification to fire on him?

Those cops are idiots who were intent on killing someone that shot and killed one of their own. To answer your question, there is no justification.

OK, who took Maher off the DNC talking points memos?

Bill Maher called Boston police officers “unprofessional” on Friday for shooting at the boat where Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding even though it turned out he was unarmed.

“I agree that we shouldn’t have given the kid his Miranda rights because he probably had information. We wanted to take him alive. We all agree with that.… there could’ve been bombs out there, there could’ve been an accomplice. So we wanted to take him alive. If you agree with that then what the cops did there was unprofessional. That’s called contagious fire,” Maher said on HBO’s “Real Time.”

Read more: Bill Maher slams Boston police - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Even though as it turned out (as reported by the Huffington Post) Dzhokhar was unarmed.

If he was unarmed, how did he shoot at the police?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

“Over the course of the next hour or so we exchanged gunfire with the suspect, who was inside the boat, and ultimately the hostage rescue team of the F.B.I. made an entry into the boat and removed the suspect,

What does any of that have to do with what he said???

Uhh.. read his first line. Kind of tells you what the post is about. Hint: just after "It's apparent". :eusa_wall:

Of course I am not going to listen to him he is a liberal and I don't hide the fact that I won't listen.

-- then on what basis can you write the OP?

:lalala:

Exactly. I know these idiots don't read my posts, but it's quite alarming to see that they don't read their own. :)

They are the police and know what's best for us. We shouldn't question them.

They have assault weapons, you know.

The short answer, no he did not fire from the boat, it would have been hard to do so when the only gun the brothers had was recovered at the time the got the older one.

Any time you are told to take him alive you put all officers in an unfair amount of danger. They had the right to kill him and did not. That would seem to any reasonable person as having a lot of control as they could easily killed him. He put himself in that position not the police.

Those cops are idiots who were intent on killing someone that shot and killed one of their own. To answer your question, there is no justification.

I am curious why Attorney General Holder did not show up and just walk him out of the boat. He after all is the chief law enforcement officer in the country. He would not even be in the same town as he was hiding under his bed with his panties pulled up to his arm pits probably like you.

Forum List

Back